308 COVID-19 & Pandemic Essay Topics for Students
Although in May 2023, COVID-19 was declared to no longer be a public health emergency, it is still a global threat. Many issues remain understudied on the topic of COVID-19, and we suggest a list of pandemic essay topics where you can address the challenges and profound impacts of global health crises. In this collection of COVID-19 essay examples for students, we touch upon the multifaceted dimensions of pandemics, from their origins and management to their social, economic, and psychological implications. Look through these essay titles and examples and write a perfect paper!
🦠 TOP 10 COVID-19 Essay Topics for Students
🏆 best pandemic essay topics, 👍 covid-19 essay examples for students, 📌 more examples of covid-19 essays, ✍️ pandemic essay topics for college, 🔎 essay ideas on pandemic, 🎓 interesting covid-19 essay topics for students, 💡 simple titles for covid-19 essay, ❓ pandemic research questions.
- The Global Response to COVID-19.
- The Impact of Past Pandemics.
- Mental Health in the Pandemic.
- Pandemics and Social Inequities.
- Economic Resilience in Times of Crisis.
- The Role of Technology in Pandemic Response.
- Science vs. Misinformation.
- How Pandemics Impact Supply Chains.
- Healthcare Systems Under Strain.
- After the Pandemic: Urban Planning and Public Spaces.
- 2009 H1N1 Flu Pandemic, Vaccination and Rates Extensive studies of the virus confirmed that it possessed certain characteristics that had not been detected in similar viruses before.
- Negative Impact of the 2020 COVID Pandemic on World Industries It is crucial to evaluate how different authorities and global companies have overcome the 2020 COVID pandemic's negative impacts.
- AIDS Pandemic: Impact on Human Health Scientific evidence has shown that AIDS is the causative virus of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) that is the cause of death because it affects the immune system.
- The Coronavirus Pandemic: Detergents Against the Germs The purpose of the work is to study the effectiveness of hand sanitizers, soap, and simple running water as methods to fight bacteria and stop the spread of many viruses.
- “Senate HELP Hearing on Coronavirus Responses and Future Pandemic Preparedness”: An Overview “Senate HELP Hearing on Coronavirus Responses and Future Pandemic Preparedness” is a policy meeting aimed to control the damage that a lack of prompt response caused.
- Global Pandemic Issues: Prevention of Infection and Transmission of COVID-19 For the last seven months, the world has been dealing with the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic. The disease is caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2.
- Ethical Controversies During COVID-19 Pandemic Regulations The paper discusses the ethical controversies involving USAA and Shake Shack from moral and economic points of view.
- Psychological Effects of Pandemic Control Measures Isolated working conditions combined with the lack of social contacts cause people to experience an increased feeling of stress and anxiety.
- Intimate Partner Violence in the Australian Media During the COVID-19 Pandemic The pandemic and people’s resulting uncertainty about jobs and health can have a range of negative psychological effects, thus making conflicts between partners more common.
- The Effect of Global Pandemic on the Role of Sports in Our Lives The pandemic has changed the way I view sports and their meaning in people’s lives, and I no longer view sports as primal for people.
- Impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic on Human Relations In the article, the author analyzes how the coronavirus pandemic has impacted his relationships with family and friends.
- City Planning and Pandemic: Efficient Approach The impact of pandemics can be significantly reduced through problem-solving urban design and regional planning.
- Budgetary Change: Unstable Situation Due to the Pandemic The purpose of this paper is to explain the issue of cutting funding for education and identify the most affected sides.
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemics on the Environment The spread of the COVID-19 and the contingency prevention measures harm the environment, and it is urgent to solve problems like the growing volume of waste.
- Pandemic and Its Aftermath Impact The pandemic will be followed by an increase in mortality rates among the vulnerable population such as the poor, the elderly, the chronically ill.
- Australian Freight Companies’ Ethics During the COVID-19 Pandemics This essay aims to examine the actions of freight companies from Australia in the current situation and assess whether they are appropriate in view of morality and ethics.
- Racist Assaults Against Asians and Coronavirus Pandemic The coronavirus pandemic has given rise to the horrifying outbreak of xenophobia and racist attacks on Asians worldwide, and the United States is, unfortunately, no exception.
- Hoarding and Opportunistic Behavior during COVID-19 Pandemics Covid-19 epidemic has been characterized by unscrupulous practices such as hoarding and profiteering, which are considered deceptive and dishonest.
- Streaming Service and Elderly During COVID-19 Pandemic The purpose of this paper is to explore the effect of streaming on the elderly in the course of the Covid-19 lockdown.
- Pandemics and Epidemics that Changed the World This discussion focuses on the period between 1492 and 2020 to understand how some of the unexpected pandemics and epidemics in the West triggered unprecedented changes.
- Employees Retention During COVID-19 Pandemic The pandemic has caused people around the world to get used to working remotely. The crisis situation became an incentive for the transition to more technological processes.
- The Company’s Exit from the Crisis in a Pandemic The company’s recovery from a crisis, is possible if the human potential is preserved, highly motivated staff, and optimization of the company’s organizational structure.
- Covid-19 Pandemic Effect on the Economy The COVID-19 pandemic had a profoundly detrimental consequence on the state of micro- and macroeconomic activity.
- Mitigating the Impact of the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic The United Kingdom, India, Brazil, South Africa, and Germany. Emphasizing that in the year 2020, the world has faced one of its worst economic crises in modern history.
- Pandemic Effects on Churches and Families Both churches and families appreciate those moments when they can be together, as it is often taken for granted pre-Covid 19.
- The Covid-19 Pandemic Analysis Coronavirus, or Covid-19, is a contagious virus that began in December 2019. It causes an infection on the upper throat, sinuses, and nose.
- Online Learning During the Pandemic When it comes to the notion of education, the process of online learning has become salvation to the problem of education access and efficiency.
- Airline Labor Relations During the COVID-19 Pandemic This essay explores the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on airline labor relations, with labor unions’ functions and factors that increase the need for an effective workforce.
- Ethical Perspective on Pandemics The ethics of health care under the circumstances of infection epidemics are to be questioned due to the high risks to doctors’ and nurses’ health and life safety.
- The Sports Industry During the Covid-19 Pandemic This article provides a literature review on the financial pressures and constraints faced by the sports industry as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Project Management in Healthcare During the COVID-19 Pandemic The spread of coronavirus infection was the factor, which defined the informatics research orientation of the global medical community in 2019 and 2020.
- The Impact of the Worldwide COVID-19 Pandemic on Essential Social Values In 2020, social life was globally affected by the spread of COVID-19, leading countries to establish lockdowns and promote social distancing.
- How the Pandemic Has Worsened Opioid Addition The article “ There Was Nothing to Help Me’: How the Pandemic Has Worsened Opioid Addiction” by Sainato discusses the problems with opioid addiction during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Pandemics in History Black Death, smallpox, Spanish flu were one of the most lethal and impactful pandemics. This paper describes the origin of these three outbreaks and analyses social consequences.
- Social Barriers During the COVID-19 Pandemic This paper will focus on the discussion of the socio-economic barriers and changes to improve the structure of health care.
- Psychonomics of Consumers During the covid19 Pandemic During the COVID-19 pandemic, the consumer’s behavior regarding the seeking of protective equipment and testing has shown two distinct choices of people.
- COVID-19 Pandemic and a Globalized Economy Before the pandemic, the global economy was on its path towards making the world an economic machine that has practically no borders and barriers to hinder the exchange of goods.
- COVID-19 Pandemic: What We Can Learn From the Past? The paper states that the 1918 influenza or the Spanish flu spread can be a source of knowledge to deal with the recent COVID-19 pandemic event.
- Nature Relatedness and Well-Being during COVID-19 Pandemic Today, society passes through hard times because of the COVID pandemic that affects all spheres of human activity and preconditions the emergence of multiple changes in lifestyles.
- Managerial Accounting in the COVID-19 Pandemic Any company or an organization with a dream of succeeding in the world of business should consider managerial accounting as a critical element of propelling its objectives.
- COVID-19 Pandemic’s Impact on the Environment There is a common opinion that the COVID-19 pandemic has a positive impact on the environment. But is ambiguous, and there are certain negative consequences.
- City Planning and Pandemics: Efficient Approach During pandemics people have to reduce their travel distances, so it is important to consider the presence of healthcare clinics in each individual neighborhood.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on Social Values The author proposes a research topic on that humanity should create new social values in the context of a pandemic, and not try to preserve obsolete ones in unusual life.
- The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic The year 2019 will forever be engraved in many people’s hearts as the time when a virus known as the COVID-19 invaded almost all the sectors, thereby disrupting daily activities.
- Florida Administration’s Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic This essay is devoted to a critical analysis of the actions of the authorities to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection and their impact on the author of the work.
- Reflection on the COVID-19 Pandemic The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the human race in all spheres of life by altering the strength which holds every system.
- Leadership and Management During COVID-19 Pandemic The current leadership framework that lifts a substantial amount of responsibility from the staff might help them feel relieved, yet will reduce the efficacy of their performance.
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Economic Factors and Consequences Fears related to the spread of the COVID-19 virus and its impact on the global economy negatively affected investor sentiment, leading to a sharp decline in share prices.
- Christianity and the COVID-19 Pandemic According to several news sources, the coronavirus outbreak revealed some of the flaws of Christianity, in this paper, this news item is going to be analyzed in detail.
- Job Satisfaction Levels During the COVID-19 Pandemic The COVID-19 pandemic has transformed many established practices and arrangements in people’s social lives, medicine, and business.
- Is the Pandemic Beneficial?: Argument with an Opossum Pandemic has immeasurably affected all spheres of human activity. At the same time, the pandemic has both advantages and disadvantages
- Consumer Behavior During the COVID-19 Pandemic The pandemic has affected consumers’ purchasing behaviour. People have been spending less money on items such as clothes, jewelry, shoes, electronic gadgets, and games.
- Mental Health Buring a COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention practices that include assessment for mental health problems, psychosocial support should focus on the individuals who are at high risk of psychological problems.
- Public Health: The Issue of HIV/AIDS Pandemic The public is involved in the prevention of HIV through the enhancement of public awareness. Advertisements that show prevention measures should be made for the public.
- The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on the Community of Charleston, South Carolina The impact of COVID-19 is considerable to such a degree that people experience limitations in the field of vital needs, such as food and accommodation.
- Changing Health Behavior in Current Pandemic Situation As the attention to their implementation is of utmost importance in the present situation, the most effective ways of raising public awareness must be found.
- Effects of the Pandemic on Early Childhood Education and Children The pandemic has placed early childhood education at serious risk. The closing of learning institutions that provide young children with education is a threat to their potential growth.
- Influenza Pandemic Outbreak Overview The present paper has discussed how the systems approach can be utilized by the Director of CDC to establish an immediate response to influenza outbreak.
- Transactional Model of Stress and Coping and the Effect of the Pandemic on Nurses’ Well-being Naturally, health care is one of the sectors, which was affected the most by the pandemic. Nurses play a pivotal role in this system, being the cornerstone of health care service delivery.
- School Closure During Influenza Pandemic This paper describes the school closure intervention in the Australian context in response to the outbreak of influenza (H1N1) pandemic in 2009.
- Picnics Become Popular Around the Globe During Pandemics This paper explores picnicking and how it varies across different countries. This trend is exacerbated by the chilling weather, which seems to favor dining outdoor picnicking.
- Streaming Service for the Elderly During the COVID-19 Pandemic The purpose of this paper is to explore the effect of streaming on the elderly in the course of the strict Covid-19 lockdown.
- Influenza Pandemic Outbreak Analysis The group case study involves analysis of preparedness plan and challenges of an influenza pandemic on a developing nation.
- Labor Market Developments During the Covid-19 Pandemic In the first quarter of 2020, the U.S. economy experienced its worst contraction in a decade as restrictions were imposed in the country to slow the spread of coronavirus.
- Pandemics & Biothreats and Governmental Responses Government agencies across the world have developed comprehensive measures and policies aimed at dealing with biothreats and pandemic outbreaks.
- Healthcare Rationing During a Pandemic With limited resources to allocate, healthcare providers often have to make decisions about patients’ life and death, especially with the covid pandemic.
- Racial Inequalities in the Context of Pandemic Vaccination To concretize the study, a current journalistic article in The New York Times was chosen to highlight racial inequalities in the context of pandemic vaccination.
- Key Takeaways from the Coronavirus Pandemic A vital takeaway from the coronavirus outbreak is that pandemics do not have a schedule, and the next one could occur in the next five, ten, or fifteen years.
- Covid-19 Pandemic and Mental Health of American Population After the Covid-19 outbreak, the depression rates in the US have increased threefold. The pandemic cost many people their employment, cut off social ties, and separated families.
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Businesses Negotiation Strategies The use of negotiation strategies can help businesses to reduce losses and service interruptions during the COVID-19 pandemic, thus offering a significant competitive advantage.
- Children and the COVID-19 Pandemic The paper provides information about those influences of the coronavirus pandemic and school districts’ closures that most people are unaware of.
- How Can Irish Funeral Traditions Help the Bereaved People Cope with Losses during the Pandemic? Losing close people is always a psychologically painful experience. Bereavement and funerals allow people to find solace in the fact of death.
- Existence of God in Times of Covid-19 Pandemic This paper examines whether God exists or not and goes further to describe His true nature using the ongoing coronavirus disease of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Durkheim: Pandemic and Functionalism Durkheim defined the concept of division of labor as follows: “a way of investigating the moral consequences of the growing complexity within modern societies”.
- Public Policy Meeting: “VA Telehealth During the COVID-19 Pandemic” The meeting “VA Telehealth During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Expansion and Impact” was aimed to examine key agendas on how the VA utilized telehealth to fill the cancellation gap.
- Physical Activity Impact on Psychological Health During COVID-19 Pandemic This research aims to determine the impact of physical activity on psychological health during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Zoom Video Communications During Covid-19 Pandemics The case study shows that Zoom company has become one of the most preferred brands in this industry since the COVID-19 pandemic because of its unique products.
- Mental Health During the Pandemic: Research Design, Steps, and Approach The health and well-being of people worldwide have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and measures imposed to prevent its spread.
- Food and Beverage Plan: The COVID-19 Pandemic Influence The COVID-19 pandemic has affected many social spheres. The food and beverage industry is still in the conditions of many restraints and limitations.
- VA Telehealth During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Expansion and Impact This paper discusses the public hearing – a session held by the House Committee on Veteran’s Affairs during which the state of things regarding telehealth provision at VA.
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Preparing a Presentation The social science issue I work on is urgent for the audience as it is related to the recent COVID-19 pandemic and shares actual data about changes among social institutions.
- Autoethnography: The COVID-19 Pandemic The paper discusses COVID-19 pandemic had a considerable impact on all the spheres of life, and the influence was aggravated by the abruptness of the outbreak.
- The Covid-19 Pandemic of 2019-2021 The work exhibits the major aspects concerning COVID-19: its history and discovery, structure, symptoms and the effects on mental health, social impact, and prevention.
- Global Society: Before and After The Coronavirus Pandemic This paper compares social gatherings, networking, safety, communicational processes, perception of mental health, and balance in pre-pandemic society and today’s post-pandemic one.
- Singapore Airlines’ Strategic Plan During the COVID-19 Pandemic Due to the volatility brought by the pandemic, it is highly important for Singapore Airlines to engage in a promotional marketing strategy to offer customers the best deals.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Organizational Risk Management Strategies In terms of COVID-related risk mitigation strategies, organizations refer to the calculation of Time-to-Recover to ensure smooth and resilient existence from the crisis.
- Social Solidarity During the Pandemic The paper examines the concept of social solidarity and evaluates it as a mechanism promoting public health when people depend on one another.
- Comparison of How Communities React to Plagues and COVID-19 Pandemic The City of Oran next to the Mediterranean Sea in Algeria is a setting of the famous fiction outbreak of the bubonic plague.
- Social Changes After the Coronavirus Pandemic The global coronavirus pandemic is rapidly changing the economic, behavioural, and social aspects of people’s lives.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic in US and World History In conjunction with WHO, various organizations looked for safer ways the vaccine could reach billions of people. The pandemic taught people a viable lesson.
- Poor Management & Care Quality During the COVID-19 Pandemic The COVID-19 pandemic revealed many inadequacies of healthcare management worldwide, for example, increased working among nurses was reported to affect their performance.
- Can Coronavirus Pandemic Lead to World War III? The coronavirus pandemic affects the lifestyle of the entire humanity. There is an opinion that the crisis caused by the lockdown may lead to World War III.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic: Economic Impacts This paper aims to find the economic impacts of the coronavirus by exploring current financial status in the United States and around the world.
- The Effect of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Businesses The paper argues the pandemic, despite all of its negative effects, actually helped some businesses to succeed and grow.
- COVID-19 Pandemic’s Impact on Hospitals The novel coronavirus has impacted hospitals and healthcare facilities, leading to increased strain on limited available resources and increased outpatient visitations.
- US Actions Concerning COVID-19 Pandemic The paper aims at examining the US actions concerning the COVID‑19 pandemic in the aspects of fiscal policy and biblical government principles.
- Restaurant Business During The Pandemic The critical condition for the effectiveness of the restaurant business is the requirement to follow social responsibility.
- Preparing a Child for School During COVID Pandemic To most adequately prepare a child for school life in the era of raging strains of coronavirus, a parent needs to be aware of their position in current social processes.
- Healthcare for Underserved Communities During Covid-19 Pandemic This paper will present details of three articles that focus on disclosing barriers to care that emerged during the pandemic for underserved communities.
- Tourism and Sustainable Development During the COVID-19 Pandemic It is expected that tourism-related businesses will be fighting insolvency in the next few years because of the adverse effect COVID-19 has had on the sector.
- Economic Predictions on Recovery After COVID-19 Pandemic Shock This paper analyzes the article “World trade primed for strong but uneven recovery after COVID-19 pandemic shock” to explore economic predictions.
- Poor Staff Management During the Pandemic Hospital administrators should provide psychological support to their staff to reduce burnout rate, increase productivity, and improve patient outcomes.
- Relation Between the COVID-19 Pandemic and Depression The paper is to share an insight into the detrimental effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the mental health of thousands of people and provide advice on how to reduce its impact.
- Psychological Effects COVID-19 Pandemic Leading to Hospital Nursing Shortage The paper incorporates the Grounded Theory as the theoretical basis for conducting guided nursing research. It is a model used in the nursing sphere.
- White and Black People in USA During COVID-19 Pandemic The article discusses United States of America which are considered to be a multinational country with substantial racial diversity.
- The Covid-19 Pandemic’s Influence on Socialization The recent COVID-19 pandemic has represented the topic of secondary socialization, unearthed the true extent of financial and social inequality across the world.
- Arguments Against Masks During Pandemic and Personal Freedom The arguments of mask refusers are invalid. However, their actions lead to a violation of the top human right – the right to life.
- Domestic Violence During COVID-19 Pandemic The paper reviews the articles: “Home is not always a haven: The domestic violence crisis amid the COVID-19 pandemic”, “Interpersonal violence during COVID-19 quarantine.”
- Parents and Children’s E-Safety Education During the Pandemic When it comes to children’s education from a Constructivist perspective, parents are to engage with the children’s activities online to make sense of the Internet knowledge.
- The Story of Sam, OCD, and the COVID Pandemic Her name is Sam, short for Samantha; you may not tell by looking at her, but she has a mental condition called obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Hand Sanitizers in COVID-19 Pandemic: Pros and Cons The paper states that hand sanitizers are indeed associated with controversial aspects and have both positive and negative properties.
- The Sphere of Leadership: Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic This research paper is aimed at evaluating the influence of the COVID-19 pandemic on the sphere of leadership.
- Hate Crimes Against Asian Americans During the Pandemic An outbreak of hate crimes targeting Asian Americans after the outbreak of the pandemic has led to thousands of violent episodes against members of the group.
- Built Environment and Pandemics Healthy built environments have services and resources that contribute to the physical, mental, and social wellbeing of the people who occupy it.
- Healthcare Policy Influences: COVID-19 Pandemic The research indicates that the impactful aspect of the economy of a nation became the most prominent during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Social Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic Social conflicts play a significant role in the structure of society and have a decisive effect on all spheres of life of an individual and society as a whole.
- How the Corona Virus-19 Pandemic Affected Society This paper discusses the Corona Virus-19 effect on society’s stratification and social classes, politics, families and marriages, and problems in education that students faced.
- Observing Harmony in Our Life During Covid-19 Pandemic During the pandemic, there have been many reasons to reflect upon the essence of the never-ending sequence of challenges that form the sequence of our lives.
- Consumer Behavior: Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic Consumers come out of COVID-19 with very different habits, and the main challenge for businesses, both small and large, is to find an approach in the new environment.
- Pre-pandemic and Pandemic Consumer Behavior The pandemic of COVID-19 has had a noticeable influence on consumer behavior around the globe that will most probably be long-term.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Has Brought Us Too Close Together The resources presented in the articles depict a new reality where violence and riots occur due to a depressed populace who can’t stand any injustice.
- Leadership Approaches During the COVID-19 Pandemic As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, leaders need to act in an environment of unpredictability and incomplete information.
- Texas Judiciary During the COVID-19 Pandemic The current paper indicates that the main issues faced by the Texas justice system and state judges are caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic on the Global Economy The paper is aimed to overview the Coronavirus pandemic’s characteristics and analyze the outcomes of the disease outbreak within major economic spheres.
- Covid-19 Pandemic-Related Macroeconomic Issues COVID-19 fueled many macroeconomic issues. The first is high inflation which increased the living costs and pressure on low-income earners.
- Long-Term Changes in Information Technology During the Pandemic of COVID-19 The outbreak of the COVID-19 in China is not only destructing the global economy but it can also have a positive effect on the development of the IT industry.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic’s Impact on Australia This work will focus on discussing some of the considerations necessary for the Australian business to start its operation in a new market environment during COVID-19.
- Supply Chain Management Challenges Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic The increasing number of suppliers and business continuity risks must be considered to find relevant solutions to the Kuwaiti supply chain management problem.
- Global Pandemic of COVID-19 From an Epidemiological Perspective The epidemiological perspective of the COVID-19 pandemic requires studying the statistical data for identifying patterns that could be addressed or eliminated.
- Cancel Culture Before and After the COVID-19 Pandemic The case study will analyze various academic studies with a social science focus and will assist in defining how the cancel culture has been shaped by the pandemic.
- Mental Health and COVID-19 Pandemic The Covid-19 pandemic is one of the biggest global challenges in the last 50 years. The virus has affected world economies, health, societal cohesion, and daily life.
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Human Well-Being The COVID-19 pandemic taught people to appreciate their social ties and health more and helped them reconsider the impact of social isolation on human well-being.
- The Dabbawalas and the COVID-19 Pandemic The global COVID-19 pandemic cannot go unnoticed for the dabbawalas, which is a system of lunchbox delivery and return services for India’s employees.
- Virtual Teams’ Adaptation to the Conditions of the COVID-19 Pandemic Virtual teams’ adaptation to the conditions of the COVID-19 pandemic happened through forced utilization of technology to establish effective communication.
- Older Adults Surviving the COVID-19 Pandemic: The Mental Health Benefits of Physical Activity The aim of this paper is to identify the effect of physical activity on mental health among older adults during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Extraversion & Social Connectedness for Life Satisfaction During the Pandemic This laboratory report critically examines the effects of strict isolation and social distancing on perceptions of self-satisfaction.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on Society COVID-19 has disrupted daily life and slowed the global economy. In addition, thousands of people have been affected by this pandemic, and are either sick or dying.
- Review of “For Millions, the Pandemic Is Far From Over” Article The article by Doheny, presented by the reputable healthcare source Medscape, examines the challenges of immunocompromised Americans.
- Telehealth in the Pandemic: Benefits & Limitations Despite the benefits of telehealth during the pandemic period, the older population still has reservations about the suitability and efficacy of such technologies in the long run.
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Valuable Cargo The COVID-19 pandemic has played a significant role in changing logistics, with the supply chain playing a more critical role than ever before.
- COVID-19 and Playing Sports During a Pandemic The review focuses on three significant sports areas under the conditions of a pandemic: health, commercialism, and structural aspects.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Its Effects Worldwide Covid-19 has remained a threat in many countries in the last two years. Numerous restrictions and precautions have been implemented in various nations.
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on the African American Communities This paper analyzes how the COVID-19 pandemic affected the economic aspect of the African American communities. A female and two males were interviewed.
- The Influence of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Housing Market in Singapore Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, which has caused various economies around the globe to fumble and struggle, the housing market in Singapore tends to remain healthy.
- Recovery the Post Pandemic World The paper briefly explains what sort of recovery the post-pandemic world will likely experience and how Ireland is positioned to cope or change tact.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Labor Market Dynamics The labor market dynamics of the COVID-19 recession in the United States are studied using a search-and-matching model incorporating temporary unemployment.
- Tourism Sustainability After COVID-19 Pandemic This essay will discuss how the COVID-19 pandemic has influenced the sustainability sector of the tourism industry.
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Air Canada The current project is going to discuss the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on Air Canada and provide a PESTEL analysis of the organization.
- The H3N2 Virus Pandemics of 1968 The H3N2 virus contained two genes derived from the six genes from the A(H2N2) virus, associated with the 1957 H2N2 pandemic.
- COVID-19 Pandemic in Media: Agenda Setting Theory For the analysis, the currently gaining attention theory about the laboratory origin of the virus was chosen, as well as its coverage in authoritative publications.
- The US Stock Market Affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic Despite the terrible effects that the coronavirus has had on the stock market in the United States, it is clear that the country has gained a great deal from the adverse effects.
- Pandemic’s Impact on Mental Health & Substance and Alcohol Abuse While substance use disorder can impose mental health challenges on those who consume drugs, COVID-19 affects the psychology of all humankind.
- United States Economy’s Outlook After Pandemic The United States has shown signs of a rebound after the Covid-19 pandemic through the rising GDP and the low unemployment rates witnessed in the country.
- Pandemic-Related Changes in Consumer Behavior The COVID-19 pandemic has affected consumer behavior around the globe so considerably that new trends have emerged that are mostly based on seeking stability.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic’s Impact on the Airline Industry The main objective of the paper was to provide evidence-based coverage of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on airline operations around the world.
- Post-Pandemic Work Environment The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way people approach work because the majority of companies had to transition to remote work.
- American Pandemics From Columbus to Coronavirus The decisions made by previous generations of Americans during epidemics led to the development of structural racism and class segregation.
- Racial Discrimination in the Industry of Face Masks During the COVID-19 Pandemic This research, done in an industry that produces face masks, provides a clear image of racism during the coronavirus pandemic period.
- Digital Technologies During the COVID-19 Pandemic The pandemic promoted the development of advanced technologies and their implementation of them worldwide in healthcare, businesses, education, and people’s everyday lives.
- Police Killing Black People in a Pandemic Police violence as a network of brutal measures is sponsored by the government that gives the police officers permission to treat black people with disdain.
- Pandemic in Seurat’s “A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of la Grande Jatte”
- Planning in a Post-Pandemic World
- Virtual Visit to Louvre During Covid-19 Pandemic
- “And the Band Played On” During the AIDS Pandemic
- Production and Growth During the Pandemic: A Case of U.S. Manufacturing
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the International Trading
- Social Institutions: Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pandemic Challenge and Economic Inequality
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Social Media Response by the American Government
- Tourism Industry During the Pandemic
- The Issue of the Opioid Pandemic in the USA
- Influenza (H2N1) vs. COVID-19 Pandemic
- Economic Inequality and Pandemic Challenge
- Pandemic Coverage: Omicron Issues
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Standard Chartered Bank
- Addressing Economic Inequality: The Pandemic Challenge
- Modeling the Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and the Black Plaque
- Vaccination Issue Concerning the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Multinational Companies in a Post-Pandemic World
- Utilitarianism and PR During the Pandemic
- Walmart Digitalization in the Post-Pandemic Era
- Air Canada: History, Profit, Pandemic, and Future
- The COVID-19 Pandemic’s Social Impact
- How the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Changing the Economy
- The Covid-19 Pandemic Impact on the Family Dynamic
- The Malaysian Workforce After the COVID-19 Pandemic
- “””Pandemics Are Not War”” by Wilkinson: Article Review”
- The Rental Housing Market Challenges During the COVID Pandemic
- Issues of Working With People During the Pandemic
- Stress in Pregnant Women Due to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Job Losses as a Result of the Pandemic
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Sibling Violence
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Intimate Partner Violence in the US
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Oceania
- Struggles Families Encounter During Pandemic
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts on the US
- Organizational Culture After the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The 1918 Pandemic Representation
- The US Government Pandemic Initiatives
- Policy Brief: Access to Education After the Pandemic
- The Role of Digitalization in Supporting SMEs During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Domestic Violence in Melbourne: Impact of Unemployment Due to Pandemic Restrictions
- Hotel Brands in the Post-Pandemic Era
- Nutrition: Obesity Pandemic and Genetic Code
- Coronavirus Pandemic in Context of Existentialism
- Discussion: Supply Chain Management and Pandemic
- Social Changes Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Covid-19 Pandemic Impact on Business
- Effects Women Have Faced During the COVID-19 Pandemic Globally
- MD Properties’ Project Evaluation During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Leadership Response to COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak
- Government Responses and Expectations During the Influenza Pandemic of 1918-1919
- The Great Influenza: The Story of the Deadliest Pandemic in History
- Preparing Your Finances for a Bird Flu Pandemic
- Teachers’ Emotion and Identity Work During a Pandemic
- Disease Risk and Fertility: Evidence From the HIV/Aids Pandemic
- Disruptive Innovation Can Prevent the Next Pandemic
- Potential Bird Flu Pandemic
- Mental Health and Coping in the Shadow of the COVID-19 Pandemic: The Israeli Case
- Bank Integration and Systemic Risk: Panacea or Pandemic
- HIV/Aids Pandemic and Women
- Child Abuse: The Pandemic
- Could Avian Flu A(H5N1) Become a Pandemic
- Novel Criteria for When and How to Exit a COVID-19 Pandemic Lockdown
- Nepal Flu Pandemic: Causes and Solutions
- Vaccine Prioritization for Effective Pandemic Response
- COVID-19 and the Brazilian Reality: The Role of Favelas in Combating the Pandemic
- Choosing Between Adaptation and Prevention With an Increasing Probability of a Pandemic
- Relationship Between World War I and the Influenza Pandemic
- Hazard Prevention, Death and Dignity During COVID-19 Pandemic in Italy
- The Possible Macroeconomic Impact on the UK of an Influenza Pandemic
- Dehumanization During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Emotional, Behavioral, and Psychological Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Modeling Influenza Pandemic and Planning Food Distribution
- Pandemic, Quarantine, and Psychological Time
- Stigma and Discrimination During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Solid Organ Transplantation During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Psychological and Behavioral Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic in Greece
- Spasticity Treatment During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Mortality From the Influenza Pandemic of 1918-19 in Indonesia
- Preparing Your Business for a Bird Flu Pandemic
- COVID-19: Considerations for Children and Families During the Pandemic
- Risk and Protective Factors in the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Psychosocial Support for Healthcare Workers During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Community Strategy For Pandemic Influenza
- Combating the Pandemic COVID-19: Clinical Trials, Therapies, and Perspectives
- Disease and Fertility: Evidence From the 1918 Influenza Pandemic in Sweden
- Pharmaceutical Patents and the HIV/Aids Pandemic
- Gender-based Violence During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Physical Fitness and Exercise During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pandemic Perspective: Commonalities Between COVID-19 and Cardio-oncology
- The Successes and Failures of the Initial COVID-19 Pandemic Response in Romania
- Food Safety During and After the Era of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Spanish Flu 1918 Pandemic
- Fighting Strategies Against the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic: Impact on Global Economy
- Diabetes the 132 Billion Dollar Pandemic
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic: The Role of Printing Media in Asian Countries
- Spanish Flu Global Pandemic
- Federal Reserve System Vigilant for Flu Pandemic
- Ethics and Preparedness Planning for an Influenza Pandemic
- Cancer Patient Management Challenges During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Gaussian Doubling Times and Reproduction Factors of the COVID-19 Pandemic Disease
- Revisiting the Global Overfat Pandemic
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Intelligence Communication in the United States
- Pregnancy During the Global COVID-19 Pandemic
- What Caused the Aids Pandemic?
- Radiation-induced Lymphopenia Beyond the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Exercise Frequency and Subjective Well-Being During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Challenges for Drug Repurposing in the COVID-19 Pandemic Era
- Flexible Teaching and Learning Modalities in Undergraduate Science Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Great Influenza Pandemic Was the Worse Pandemic That Occurs During the First World War
- Could Avian Flu AH5N1 Become a Pandemic?
- Does the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Call for a New Model of Older People Care?
- How Can the COVID-19 Pandemic Lead To Positive Changes in Urology Residency?
- How Should HIV/Aids Pandemic Be Addressed?
- What Is the Potential for Avian Influenza to Cause Another Worldwide Pandemic?
- What Is the Impact of Pandemic COVID-19 on Education in India?
- What Are the Regulatory Challenges for Drug Repurposing During the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- What Were the Successes and Failures of the Initial COVID-19 Pandemic Response in Romania?
- Why Obesity Is the New Global Pandemic of 21st Century?
- What Is the Possible Macroeconomic Impact on the UK of an Influenza Pandemic?
- How Financial Markets Lived Under the Global Pandemic of COVID-19?
- What Are the Measures of Ecology and Economics for Pandemic Prevention?
- Are Women Publishing Less During the Pandemic?
- What Is the Impact of COVID-19’s Pandemic on the Economy of Indonesia?
- Which Interventions Work Best in a Pandemic?
- Why Community Participation Is Crucial in a Pandemic?
- How to Prepare Business for a Post-pandemic World?
- What Are the Strategies for Mitigating an Influenza Pandemic?
- What Are the Origins of HIV and the Aids Pandemic?
- How to Predict and Prevent the Next Pandemic Zoonosis?
- How Did COVID‐19 Pandemic Show Cricial Cybersecurity Issues?
- What Are the Best Practices for Implementing Remote Learning During a Pandemic?
- What Were the Ecological Consequences of a Pandemic?
- How to Manage the Effectiveness of E-Commerce Platforms in a Pandemic?
- What Are the Internal and External Effects of Social Distancing in a Pandemic?
- Dissertation title generator
- Research question generator
Cite this post
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
StudyCorgi. (2023, September 13). 308 COVID-19 & Pandemic Essay Topics for Students. Retrieved from https://studycorgi.com/ideas/pandemic-essay-topics/
StudyCorgi. (2023, September 13). 308 COVID-19 & Pandemic Essay Topics for Students. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/pandemic-essay-topics/
"308 COVID-19 & Pandemic Essay Topics for Students." StudyCorgi , 13 Sept. 2023, studycorgi.com/ideas/pandemic-essay-topics/.
1. StudyCorgi . "308 COVID-19 & Pandemic Essay Topics for Students." September 13, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/pandemic-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . "308 COVID-19 & Pandemic Essay Topics for Students." September 13, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/pandemic-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . 2023. "308 COVID-19 & Pandemic Essay Topics for Students." September 13, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/pandemic-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . (2023) '308 COVID-19 & Pandemic Essay Topics for Students'. 13 September.
287 Pandemic Essay Topic Ideas & Examples
🏆 best pandemic topic ideas & essay examples, 💡 most interesting pandemic topics to write about, 📑 good research topics about pandemic, 💡 interesting topics to write about pandemic, ✍️ pandemic essay topics for college, 🔎 pandemic research papers examples, 📌 simple & easy pandemic essay titles, 👍 good essay topics on pandemic, 💯 free pandemic essay topic generator.
- Key Drivers of HIV and AIDS in Sub-Saharan Africa and in San Francisco and Church’s Response to the AIDS Pandemic In conclusion, the analysis of social, cultural and political situations in Sub-Saharan region and San Francisco has revealed that that there are a great number of factors contributing to the spread of the epidemic.
- Disease: Analysis of the Article Preparing for the Next Pandemic by Michael T. Osterholm Culture: This article does not discuss cultural issues, for instance, the impact of the cultural background and national peculiarities on the pandemic prevention.
- The SARS: How Can the Pandemic Be Prevented? The problem is in the fact that the connection of the SARS with the environmental issues can be discussed as the interdependence because researchers discuss the changes in the environmental temperature which can cause the […]
- Duties of Health Care Professionals During Pandemic of Highly Contagious Diseases Second, the shift should also be introduced to the employment environment with regard to the duties of health care professionals during pandemic.
- Flu Pandemic Control Steps A flu pandemic can be controlled through four steps that would be aimed at reducing the rate of spread of the disease and reducing its impact on the community.
- Managing an Influenza Pandemic: Ethical Issues Resolving It is important to involve all leaders from healthcare facilities and communities to discuss current and emerging issues based on the altered state of care.
- The H1N1 Pandemic Analysis The 2009 Novel Influenza A pandemic brought to the forefront the critical issues of disaster preparedness and planning. The health administrators in Tennessee understood the value of cooperation by deploying the services of the Tennessee […]
- Italy’s Recovery From the Pandemic-Related Crisis Italians are focused on the recovery of the cultural sector, which is especially topical with a consideration of the recent findings.
- Pandemic Flu: Health Literacy The higher the readability score, the easier it is to percept the ideas reflected in the text. The higher this score, the better the understanding of a document by the reader is.
- Getting Prepared for a Pandemic In particular, Gates emphasizes the significance of preparedness for a potential epidemic in the years to come. Indeed, healthcare lacked epidemiologists to explore and immediately report the extent of the problem, and “a medical team […]
- Pandemics and Epidemics: Community Nurses’ Role According to the speakers participating in the discussion within the Aspen Ideas Festival, the problem of infectious diseases is one of the main health and safety concerns of modern civilization.
- Pandemic as an Unique Crisis Crisis Management which was limited at the corporate level has now been extended to the National and International level, after the outburst of terrorist attacks in the US, UK, and India and also the spread […]
- Pandemics Prevention for Public Health in the US Public health is a serious issue that reflects the level of social development in a particular community. A large-scale project on pandemics prevention is currently being managed by the US Department of Health and Human […]
- Pandemic: Reduction of a Negative Impact The scope of a program is determined by a number of factors, including the type and degree of potential threats and risks to records and information.
- World Vision: Influenza Pandemic Preparedness Plan In cases when the employees need to go to other countries, immediate visas and permission would have to be obtained. WV needs to gather the employees and volunteers who would be implementing the plan.
- Influenza: A Seasonal Virus or a Pandemic Threat One of the viruses is the influenza virus which is not dangerous by itself, but the complications after the illness can cause different kinds of complications and even death.
- Pandemic Influenza: Spanish Flu and Swine Flu The origins of the Spanish flu were initially believed to lie in China and arrive at the rest of the world as a result of a rare mutation in a common flu virus; but later […]
- The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Violent Behavior When examining the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on domestic violence, the characteristics of this type of violation should be discussed. The lockdown put in place due to the spread of coronavirus also exacerbated the […]
- Covid-19: The Long-Term Impact of a Pandemic The following essay will investigate the long-term global effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, such as its impact on the social contract between state and citizen, and its influence on vulnerable members of society.
- Understanding the Psychological Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Society Currently, the focus of nations and international agencies such as the World Health Organization is on the management and alleviation of the effects of the pandemic by enhanced identification, testing, treatment of infected individuals, and […]
- Infection Control and Prevention of a Pandemic The purpose of this project is to explore the measures for the control and prevention of an infectious disease outbreak that can result in a pandemic.
- Pandemics Overview and Analysis The global network allows people to travel virtually to any part of the planet in a matter of hours. A pandemic will not be stopped if the disease continues to afflict a major portion of […]
- Challenges of the Pandemic Analysis The purpose of this paper is to discuss the current situation in the world caused by COVID-19 and to suggest possible changes that will occur as a result of what has happened.
- Dealing With COVID-19 Pandemic: Sweden vs US Despite the condemn of the global leaders and apprehension of the World Health Organization, the number of cases in the country rounded at 11, 000, according to “COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic”.
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Improvement of the Mental Health of the Patients In light of this, an appropriate question for nursing research may be related to the strategies and possible actions of nurses for providing the improvement of the mental health of the people affected by a […]
- COVID-19 and Governments’ Restrictions on Pandemic Supplies Besides, the restriction of foreign access to pandemic supplies will harden the coordination of effective international response to the pandemic. Potentially restricting foreign access to pandemic supplies will negatively influence the relationships between counties and […]
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on People’s Lives However, a bigger problem is the fact that the lack of a vaccine and the continuous rise of the number of the infected make it hard to evaluate to what extent the economy will suffer.
- COVID-19: Pandemic Review For example, lack of research and protection gear highlights a gap that needs to be addressed by changing the education practices. The population can use education applications to learn more about the virus and ways […]
- The Importance of Telehealth Practices During the Pandemic For the majority of people, it means complying with the demands of social distancing and taking the necessary precautions and sanitary measures.
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Economic Recession Forecasts It is hard to predict the recession and how bad it will be because each one has a specific nature, and there is no use in referring to past experiences.
- Stay-At-Home Impact on the Economy During the COVID-19 Pandemic At the same time, the impact of the pandemic and quarantine activities on the economy is already evident. It is particularly significant to emphasize that the economic implications of the pandemic will affect even countries […]
- How the World Has Been Dealing With COVID-19? This perception is achieved due to the virus’s high spreading power, the necessity for global quarantine, the asymptomatic nature of the disease, and the sheer amount of countries affected.
- Coronavirus Pandemic and Car Care Service Business in Abu Dhabi The purpose of this study was to examine the effects of the coronavirus pandemic on a car care service business in Abu Dhabi and evaluate the strategies that the company could use to reduce financial […]
- PPE Use in Protecting Healthcare Workers During Pandemics To achieve the goal of writing this literature review, the researchers sought to locate recent, peer-reviewed articles from reputable journals on three topics: efficiency of PPE use; difficulties in using personal protective equipment; interventions for […]
- Personal Protective Equipment Use During Pandemics In addition to the use of protective clothing during the pandemic, they are dedicated to surgery, innovations in the development of PPE, and other topics.
- Ethics of Ordering Delivery During a Pandemic The use of delivery implies putting the lives of those providing the services in danger, the absence of an alternative solution makes the specified method the only available option as opposed to letting citizens purchase […]
- Celebrating Easter in the Family During the Covid-19 Pandemic Our family has a tradition associated with this holiday, which we practice from year to year – this is a family visit to the church.
- Covering a Pandemic: Critical Media Analysis A lot of work over the past decades has been devoted to the study of media analysis, which has led to the formation of a new area of knowledge, concepts, and categories.
- Socially Responsible Investment and the COVID-19 Pandemic The consequences of the coronavirus pandemic will force companies all over the globe to include ESG factors in reports. The consequences of the coronavirus pandemic will force companies all over the globe to include ESG […]
- Coronavirus Pandemic and Financial Management However, regardless of the degree of impact of the pandemic and the scale of the firm’s operation, companies were forced to review their strategies and redirect resources to the essential areas to continue their work.
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Management & Decision-Making In this context, the role of financial managers is critical to the survival of firms. The reason is that the current type of coronavirus is slightly different than the virus that outbroke in 2003.
- Safe Way to Socialize During the Coronavirus Pandemic At the start of the article, he notes the fact that it is in our nature to desire human contact, and we can hardly do anything to fulfill that wish in the current circumstances.
- The UAE Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic The purpose of this paper is to analyze the United Arab Emirates’ national and international response to the pandemic and propose a list of recovery measures aimed to deal with its consequences.
- Amplifiers of the COVID-19 Pandemic Hiding in Plain Sight The authors of the article took the responsibility to define some of the most valuable resources to address when speaking of custodial settings’ vulnerability to the pandemic.
- The State of the US Economy by the COVID-19 Pandemic The purpose of the article in question is to inform the reader about the current state of the US economy and a challenging fiscal situation at the times of the recession caused by the COVID-19 […]
- The Spanish Flu Versus COVID-19: A Critical Comparison of Two Pandemics The US and other world governments adopted similar containment measures to both the 1918 influenza and COVID-19, as the two diseases share a major characteristic of being contagious.
- Sport Is Important During the Pandemic In order to stay healthy a person needs to exercise, and even if it is as simple as walking, this is productive for the body and spirit.
- How to Deal With the Current Pandemic and Prevent Another One From Happening? The paper’s central findings are the need for creative solutions to the prevention of the COVID-19 pandemic and the overall cooperation between nations to stop the new epidemic from emerging.
- The Concept of the Current COVID-19 Pandemic Nevertheless, COVID-19 is not the first pandemic the world has faced, even in the 21st century. Similarly to the majority of phenomena, globalization has its advantages and disadvantages.
- Labour Market in the U.K. During COVID-19 Pandemic The situation with the graduate labor market in the UK is currently unstable due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In particular, the “massification” of high education during the last decade led to growing concerns that the […]
- Human Life Before and After COVID-19 Pandemics The forces of globalization and international transport are believed to have led to the spread of COVID-19 across the globe. Most of the companies and industries were able to achieve their goals due to the […]
- Economic Development During the Covid-19 Pandemic The economy will shift to another perspective after the pandemic is over, leading to an outcome where the main possibilities and difficulties will be discussed further and their impacts on the economic and social situation […]
- Digital Economy After the Covid-19 Pandemics With the spread of COVID-19 in the world, more and more people work remotely using video conferencing services and instant messengers.
- Visualizing Innovation During the Covid-19 Pandemics During the pandemic, sources of information and data on the spread of the new coronavirus COVID-19 have become a precious resource that is used in their activities not only by citizens but also by the […]
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Financial Institutions This paper aims to explain how the pandemic affected the financial risk position and lending policy of the financial institutions, and provide a specific bank case that affected the crisis.
- Epidemiology of 2009 Pandemic Influenza A in the US This type of statistics gave findings concerning the regions of the country that had the highest levels of infection of the virus and the patterns of disease.
- HIV Pandemic in Africa and the United States However, there is no epidemic of AIDS in the United States due to appropriate measures conducted by the government including the prohibition of the polygamy and anti-drug policy. Additionally, authors regard the role of the […]
- HIV/AIDS Pandemic Facing the Female Global Population The questions that arise are; what factors are contributing to the prevalence, who are the most affected and what are the actions taken to mitigate the HIV/AIDS epidemic?
- The Policy Topic on the Impact of HIV/AIDS Pandemic in the USA This paper will discuss the policy topic on the impact of the HIV/AIDS pandemic in the United States and the rest of the world.
- Type 2 Diabetic – Suffering, New Pandemic This is in contrast to type 1 diabetes in which there is a total failure of the pancreas to produce insulin.
- Nursing Work Stress Level During Pandemics In the case of this project, the DNP student was able to review at length the issue of occupational stress in nursing.
- Global Response to COVID-19 Pandemics Finally, it is crucial to create a recovery plan for the future sustainable development of the countries and the planet in general.
- Mindfulness Program for Nurses During a Pandemic Should the need to have several children in the study arise, the most ethical strategy is ensuring that their parents and guardians are aware of the process or involved.
- Mindfulness Meditation and Nurse During the Pandemic The plan for the education of nurses within the scope of the theme might be formulated as follows. It is also claimed that there will be no need to encourage nurses to practice meditation because […]
- Bullying of Nurses During the COVID-19 Pandemic Then, the principles of adult learning will be used to develop and implement an information product to improve the nursing workforce’s bullying awareness and the knowledge of healthy conflict resolution in the workplace.
- Mindfullness in Covid-19 Pandemic: Nursing Project I decided to follow the principles of transformational leadership that will contribute to an in-depth understanding of the participants’ needs and requirements within the scope of the program.
- Spain’s Response to Covid-19 Pandemics It happened because of Spain’s low state capacity, meaning that the government failed to analyze the situation correctly and took appropriate measures.
- The Coronavirus Pandemic: Health Issue The Coronavirus pandemic has the potential to cause more socio-economic severe consequences. Poverty among the population is predicted to increase for the first time since 1998.
- Online Payment Options and Other Digital Solutions During COVID-19 Pandemic Primarily, the issue emerged due to people’s inability to use cash in terms of lockdown and the risk of virus transmission in the process of cash exchange.
- Positive Economic Outlook Despite the Covid-19 Pandemic This is a mark of confidence that has been imbued by the governmental relief aid, the noteworthy decline in new daily COVID-19 cases, and the rollout of the vaccines.
- Coal-Fired Power Took a Beating During the Pandemic In this regard, one should discuss the alternatives that can be used to prevent the harmful effects of coal-fired power. As mentioned before, one of the advantages of renewable power is relatively low operational cost, […]
- Racial Reckoning and Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic Over the last year, the word reckoning was continuously used as the wave of the racial review was observed. The administration of the vaccine was first given to a black woman by a black lady, […]
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Its Effects on the World The imposed closed border has seen the regions record a low number of COVID-19 cases as the rest of the country struggles with new strands of the mutating virus and is even in fear of […]
- Social Media Use During the Covid-19 Pandemic Despite the intention to benefit from technological progress and the Internet, millions of people cannot control the amount and quality of information online.
- “Federal Stimulus Bill Set to Boost Transportation” During the Pandemic The introduction of the bill seems to fill legislators with enthusiasm and prepare for the next round of payments. The scale of the stimulus plan is vast and promising to restore business operations.
- Researching the History of Pandemics They find that, while it is not possible to confirm whether they were caused by the same virus as the large pandemic, that was likely the case.
- Digital Marketing in China and Coronavirus Pandemic Therefore, the purpose of this paper is to outline the current tendencies in the Chinese digital market and provide an analysis of a real case, namely the adaptation of Forest Cabin Cosmetics.
- Intimate Partner Violence During Covid-19 Pandemic The policy and other restrictions to interacting outside of the household have intensified the risk factors for intimate partner violence such as poverty and alcohol use.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic on the Miami-Dade County The effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Miami-Dade County education sector have created concerns that K12 students are lagging academically due to restrictions on in-person learning, which are associated with negative learning outcomes.
- The Recovery of the U.S. Economy After the Pandemic One of the key issues that the United States is currently facing is the recovery of its economy after the pandemic.
- Covid-19 Pandemic’s Impact on Healthcare System The cost tends to rise with the severity of the disease where people in critical and severe conditions require ventilators and other services such as close monitoring of heartbeat.
- The Opioid Pandemic Problem and Solutions The organization postulates the first wave to have been triggered by an increase in the prescription of opioids in the 1990s, leading to an overdose. In this psychiatric time journal, Steven King reports on the […]
- “Walmart Health: Scaling During a Pandemic”: Recommendations for Businesses Most facts listed in the article are connected to the main problem and may not be considered unimportant, as they all expand the reader’s understanding of the issue.
- “Street Art Confronts the Pandemic” by Suri In the article “Street art confronts the pandemic,” Suri addressed the appearance of a great number of murals around the world dedicated to the COVID-19 pandemic in authors’ interpretation.
- Educational Technology During the COVID-19 Pandemic Both learners and teachers agree that adopting educational technology to enhance virtual and online classes is the best move in continuing the learning and teaching processes during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Future of Europe The second area of change that cannot be ignored when pondering upon the role of the Covid-19 pandemic and its relation to the future of European countries is the advent of multiple social inequalities.
- Utilitarianism in Healthcare During the COVID-19 Pandemic This principle is particularly applicable to the lockdown situation by evaluating the number of lives that would be lost in the event of a lockdown.
- The Dynamics of Oil Production and Sales: Pandemic Context Despite the development of alternative energy sources, oil remains a crucial factor influencing the formation of the domestic economies of states and, as a consequence, the development of the world economy.
- Healthcare Workforce in the Context of COVID-19 Pandemic: The New York Times and the Washington Post Hence, the primary aim of the present report is to analyze how such media sources as The New York Times and The Washington Post convey the data concerning the current state of the healthcare workforce […]
- Mini Rodini and Ethical Production During the Pandemic Ellison is able to offer mindfulness to the doctors with which she discusses the issues during the pandemic. She is able to continue to do this even with the increased stakes of the pandemic.
- Social Problem Emphasized by the COVID-19 Pandemic Discrimination is a violation of fundamental human rights, and this has influenced the development of policies and frameworks designed to protect the interests of the minority.
- Telehealth Communication Between Family and Patients During the COVID-19 Pandemic Furthermore, according to the findings of a study by Kennedy et al, this technology acts as an appropriate alternative to in-person communication for patients, clinicians, and families.
- Electronic Consultations Trend During the Covid-19 Pandemic In the present situation, the widespread use of telemedicine has become a necessity, but it has the potential to improve the prevalence of the format in the long term.
- How COVID-19 Pandemic Influenced Senior Housing Since the emergence of the deadly virus in China in 2019, it has spread to almost every corner of the world. The pandemic makes even families skeptical and shy away from sending their loved ones […]
- Music & Education During the Pandemic of Covid-19 The pandemic highlights the importance of music activities and their influence on the emotional state of people. Currently, the main task of educators is to utilize the power of music to nourish their students emotionally […]
- COVID-19 Pandemic Is Changing Customer Behavior Particular attention should be paid to creating the consumer value of the product, understanding the unique needs of customers, and developing new ways to communicate the value of a product or service.
- The Impact of the Pandemic on Small Businesses and Their Owners During COVID-19 Then, it is possible to research the level of small business owners’ confidence in recovering and to track the extent to which they tend to establish new services during the COVID-19 crisis.
- The IPV Growth During the Pandemic The pandemic led to an increase of IPV incidents, which, as a consequence, actualized the necessity of implementing measures required in the new social conditions.
- The Social Side of the COVID-19 Pandemic The spread of the coronavirus disease has led to global, crushing turning points, to an acceleration of the crisis of human lifestyle and social needs, relations, and production.
- Aurelius’ “Meditations”: Stoicism in the Pandemic It can also be referred to as the dichotomy of control, which states that what happens to a person is never in their complete control, unlike their actions and thoughts, which are.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Pandemic Recovery However, the external economic environment related to the pandemic might have a higher financial impact on Saudi Arabia than the internal coronavirus cases.
- The US Churches Working Through the COVID-19 Pandemic Lockdown led to a crisis in the economy and industry, jeopardizing the business of many small and medium-sized enterprises, and leaving a large percentage of the population unemployed.
- The Middle Ages: The Most Powerful Historical Figures and the Plague Pandemic The term “Middle Ages” describes the period after the fall of Rome in 476 CE and the Renaissance era in the 14th century.
- Yemen’s Humanitarian Crisis and COVID-19 Pandemic In this way, the mechanism of the described crisis implies the combination of the specified circumstances, the ongoing conflict within Yemen and the emergence of the COVID-19 threat, and their subsequent influence on the economy.
- Dentists During the COVID-19 Pandemic in the UAE The United Arab Emirates remains one of the global leaders in terms of the government’s efficient response to the pandemic. Even at the high risk of being exposed to the virus, dentists in the UAE […]
- Mathematical Models Addressing the COVID-19 Pandemic Today, mathematical models are applied in a variety of fields, and as an example, Shah et al.review its use to address the COVID-19 pandemic and assess the current outcomes.
- Coronavirus Pandemic in Modern Internet Slang This is an expected outcome of such a long-lasting global problem, as governments in all parts of the world introduce measures to restrict the spread of the disease and ensure the safety of citizens.
- The Pandemic: The Play Such irrational fears may be exaggerated in the performers’ actions to create a vivid contrast between the catastrophic atmosphere of the situation and the laughable shenanigans of the characters.
- Product Placement During the COVID-19 Pandemic Therefore, it is believed that people will notice the earbuds, consider them a stylish and useful accessory, and want to purchase them as well. Therefore, the show is bound to serve as a promotion tool […]
- Why a Collaborative Approach Is Vital During a Pandemic? The efficacy and timeliness of vaccine implementation and production is related to a country’s vaccine strategy. International organizations have played a key role in the management of the pandemic and their guidance is fundamental in […]
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Conflict Theory It refers to the fact that black Americans, Latinos, and Asians are more subject to the disease compared to the white population.
- Covid-19 Pandemic’s Effects on Sports and Its Fans Therefore, the paper aims to examine the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on sports, primarily the fans’ behaviors and their communication, based on socio-psychological concepts, recent research, and stories for my findings.
- Netflix: Management During COVID-19 Pandemic In the recent years, Netflix has started to put more resources into their own content, with firms predicting that Netflix spends nearly 18 billion currently on content, and 85% of that going to the production […]
- COVID-19 Pandemic in the United States The author seeks to provide the most comprehensive information regarding various aspects of the impact of COVID-19 and the subtle difficulties which the public and the US administration had to face.
- Personal Experience With the COVID-19 Pandemic With the pandemic requiring stern measures and precautions due to its transmission mode, the federal government has done well in handling the matter.
- Aspects of COVID-19 Pandemic On the verge of the pandemic, EHR has been used to retrieve COVID 19 data to monitor the current trends of the pandemic and the treatment.
- Global Ecological Issues of Covid-19 Pandemic The reduction in carbon dioxide emissions is due to the removal of cars on the streets, which account for about 23% of total CO2 emissions.
- Ethical Considerations During the COVID-19 Pandemic In this paper, the ethical issue of resource scarceness will be discussed in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, and the decision to sustain populations with life-threatening symptoms will be examined.
- Nursing Burnout as Silent Pandemic The American Nurses Association believes that nurses are vital to the health of the nation. The present paper proposes better staffing as a response to the silent pandemic that is nursing burnout.
- Coronavirus Pandemic Impact on Women and Children in China In the outbreak of the virus, male leadership and heroic sacrifices of men were translated to people, while the contribution of female hospital workers remained largely unpublicized.
- The Future of COVID-19 Pandemic Speaking about my reflections on the topic of the virus, it is very depressing for me to see the current situation in the world with all these deaths and crises.
- Restaurant Business During COVID-19 Pandemic Due to the fact that a large number of restaurants have closed or suspended their work directly when people come to the restaurant itself, many waiters have been deprived of their jobs.
- Poor Management of Staff Has Hindered the Quality of Care During the Pandemic The ongoing coronavirus crisis caused a tremendous disturbance to the world and the healthcare system. The second objective was to discuss the ethical problems related to hospital staff management during the pandemic.
- The Covid-19 Pandemic’s Impact on People’s Buying Behaviors The massive transfer to the realm of digital shopping can be considered as one of the main shifts in the dynamics between customers and producers.
- Consequences of Pandemic COVID-19: The Psychological Climate in the Family For this reason, it is crucial to find ways to solve all the problems that arise to improve the psychological situation in the family.
- Pandemics, Economics and Healthcare Systems Pandemics and epidemics of the 21st century, such as Ebola, H1N1, and COVID-19, negatively affected the global economy, and lingering economic problems appeared.
- The Loneliness Pandemic in American Youth Loneliness contributes to poor health and unhealthy lifestyles such as social media addiction and damaging activities. Causes of loneliness include feelings of alienation, minimal physical interactions with others, differences in hobbies and lifestyles, and few […]
- Social Effectiveness During Pandemic On the accounts of social justice, the pandemic contributed to the negative perception of older adults, which manifested itself in the form of ageism.
- UAE’s Educational Development Efforts During the COVID 19 Pandemic The mission of education sector in UAE is to overcome learning crisis. The education sector is focused on eliminating the possible negative impact of the pandemic.
- The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on School Students’ Physical Activity Two hypotheses are put forward related to the absence or presence of a correlation between the physical activity of schoolchildren and COVID-19 implications.
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Social Inequality Currently, the world community is rethinking the problems of a multinational state in the context of measures that can stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus on the planet.
- Delivering the Goods to the Arctic in a Pandemic The article “Breaking the Ice: Delivering the Goods to the Arctic in a Pandemic” draws attention to the activities of sailors whose noble mission is not widely publicized.
- Mask Wearing During the COVID-19 Pandemic In their study, Ricky Tso and Benjamin Cowling, researchers at the Department of Psychology & Psychological Assessment and Clinical Research Unit, and the authors of the article Importance of Face Masks for COVID-19: A Call […]
- “The Pandemic Claims New Victims: Prestigious Medical Journals” by Rabin It is the job of the peer reviewers to ensure that the information found in the journals is verified and reliable.
- Food Scarcity During Pandemic in Montgomery County The first and most straightforward option that may contribute to the solution of the food scarcity issue is the expansion of government programs intended for this purpose.
- Capitalism Is Not a Good Governance Solution in the Pandemic The capitalist flow of goods and services across the world and the role of governments in this was a major setback in the fight against the pandemic.
- Aviation Industry Affected by Covid-19 Pandemic As the weeks progressed, the truth of the epidemic became apparent, and traveling was prohibited in an attempt to halt the further spread of COVID-19. The changes in the aviation industry due to the coronavirus […]
- Effect of COVID-19 Pandemic on Religious Tourism in Saudi Arabia The majority of prior studies seeking to study the consequences of the pandemic on religious tourism have had to analyze the effect of the pandemic for the year 2019.
- The Pandemic Impacts on Seafarers’ Workforce Under a claim of force majeure, the companies lured the seafarers into extending their contracts during the pandemic, a strong indication of how the maritime labor union is not well equipped to handle the seafarers’ […]
- Achieving Herd Immunity to End Corona Virus Pandemic in Queens County The county is far from the herd immunity level since the rate of COVID-19 spread is high compared to the proportion of the population immune to the disease.
- The Influences of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Nursing Homes in the USA The lives of both the residents and the remaining personnel are in permanent danger since the former belong to one of the biggest risk groups.
- Preparedness to COVID-19 Pandemic: Educational Intervention The unexpected emergence of the COVID 19 pandemic caused significant complications to the performance of the majority of hospitals across the country due to the lack of knowledge and unpreparedness for such kind of emergency.
- Saudi Media Campaigns During the COVID-19 Pandemic As an example of targeted activities, the work of the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health will be examined in terms of the effectiveness of awareness media campaigns promoted in the country to manage the current […]
- Social Distancing During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Pros and Cons The use of the sense of touch and taste has been of use in the past in the medical field to treat depression and hence healing. This has therefore hampered the administration of justice and […]
- The Y2K Bug and the Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918 Research Methods The Y2K bug was a programming issue caused by a shortcut that displayed the last two digits of the year instead of the full-four numbers.
- Lessons Learned From a Pandemic Influenza Triage Exercise The primary point of the article is that modern technology enables new training modes that are comparable in effectiveness to traditional physical training while taking a fraction of the time and effort to complete.
- COVID-19: The Spread of Awareness of the Pandemic The problem of the need for vaccination and, at the same time, the insufficient amount of time elapsed since the breakthrough of the virus causes alarm and frustration among a large number of the population.
- Investment Analysis Regarding COVID-19 Pandemic Before processing to calculate portfolio beta, the overview of portfolio performance for the period taken for further analysis is due. The revealed pattern is similar to the one reflecting a change in prices of the […]
- Vaccine Distribution During a Pandemic It is necessary to distribute vaccines in the most efficient way to maximize the benefits and eliminate the harm to the population.
- The Pandemic’s Effect on the US Healthcare System The U.S.hospitals were in crisis at the beginning of the pandemic because of the lack of materials and supplies. The disarray caused by the pandemic was an indication of the need for change in the […]
- Discussion: City Planning and Pandemics The question for urbanists following the results of the coronavirus epidemic is how to make the city resistant to quarantine. It is essential to imagine how the population moves around the city in urban planning […]
- The Role of Virtual Clinics During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Saudi Arabia The present proposal is aimed at exploring the influence of telemedicine during the COVID-19 pandemic on the healthcare system of Saudi Arabia.
- The Rise and Fall of the Housing Market During the COVID-19 Pandemic One of the significant events that have recently affected the housing market and the global economy as a whole is the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Paid and Unpaid Work During the COVID-19 Pandemic The author points out that the only possible way to prevent workforce discrimination and minimize the burden for women and families is the government funding and protection policies.
- COVID-19 Pandemic in Singapore Despite the apparent victory over the disease after the development of vaccines and the mass vaccination of the population in 2021 in the United States, China, India, and other countries, new strains of the virus […]
- Physical Activity During the Pandemic One of them is the virus itself, as it negatively influences people’s organisms, and the other is the difficulties related to maintaining favorable health condition in the pandemic situation.
- Personal Experience of the COVID-19 Pandemic People were making up some stories regarding the COVID-19 and not contributing to the solution of the outbreak. I hope the crisis made people rethink their lives and be supportive of others.
- Disease Pandemics in the Situations of Typhoid Mary and Novak Djokovic In comparing and contrasting the two pandemic situations, Typhoid and COVID-19 virus, the two individuals, Typhoid Mary and Novak Djokovic, were both said to be exposed to the above illnesses.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic’s Impact on Supply Chains The main impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on businesses is reflected in the havoc that this pandemic has caused to the global supply chains.
- How the Pandemic Affects the US Healthcare System It is of major importance to analyze all the weak sides of our current healthcare system and, what is more important, to find the proper means to mitigate the long-lasting crisis.
- The Economy of Panama After the Covid-19 Pandemic
- The COVID-19 Pandemic: Concerns, Responses, and Lessons
- Current COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Agenda
- Revitalization of the Caribbean Islands After the Pandemic
- How Brands Are Responding to the Pandemic
- Working During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Civil Aviation During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Pandemic’s Effect on the Economic Situation
- Fatigue Level in Pilots During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How the Pandemic Has Stressed Families
- Electronic Health Records and the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Hospitality Industry: Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on International Students in Canada
- Workplace Stress Among American Nurses During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Ethnography During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Rapid Deployment of Critical Care Nurse Education During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Disaster Management of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Research-Driven Critique on Coronavirus Pandemic
- Impact of the Global Pandemic on the Interior Design Profession
- Global Supply Chain Disruption Post-Pandemic
- FinTech Company Overview: Shifting During the Pandemic
- The Covid-19 Pandemic in the World of Retailing
- The Impacts of the Pandemic on Social Life
- Challenges Faced by Nurses Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and Their Solution
- Ethical Issues in Businesses Arising as a Result of the Global COVID-19 Pandemic
- Funding Skilled Nursing Facilities During Pandemic
- How Pandemic Impacted Global Supply Chains
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Impact on Personnel Management
- Hotel Emma: Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Political Solution for Pandemic Situation During Governor Elections
- Social Work During the Great Depression and COVID-19 Pandemic
- Prevent Pandemics Act and Its Impact
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Its Impacts on Purchasing Power
- The Importance of Art in the Pandemic Times
- Community Health Outcome in Case of Pandemics
- Transportation Industry: Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sports Facilities in New Zealand: Pandemic Perspectives
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on the Transportation Industry
- The Pandemic Impact on Sport in New Zealand
- Tui Group After the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Schools and Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The US Labor Trends: Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- American News Reporting During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Impact of Coronavirus Pandemic on Teens’ Mental Health
- COVID-19 Pandemic Statistics
- Providing Medical Care to Homeless People During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Healthcare Policy. S. 3799: Prevent Pandemics Act
- Smoking and the Pandemic in West Virginia
- COVID-19 in the News: How Epidemiology Has Shaped the COVID Pandemic
- The Airline Industry After the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Covid-19 Pandemic and Mitigating Strategies
- Amazon Inc.’s Sustainability During COVID-19 Pandemic
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and the Inequality Problem
- An Analysis of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Nursing Leadership in the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The COVID-19 Pandemic in Rural Oregon
- Constitution Changes After Pandemic
- COVID-19 Pandemic’s Impact on Air Transportation
- Nursing Burnout During COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Pandemic’s Impact on World Trade
- Mental Health of Physicians During the Pandemic
- Hospital Staff Mental Health During the Pandemic
- The 1918 Influenza Pandemic: Causes and Reactions
- The Pandemic’s Influence on the Personal Experience
- The Digital Learning Impact During the Pandemic
- Pandemic-Driven Health Policies and Practices
- Online Trends in Business After the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Debenhams: Fraudulent Schemes and the Pandemic Consequences
- Psychiatric Care Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Children’s Mental Health During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Distance Learning During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Kinesthetic Learning During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Patient Support: Reassessment in the Aftermath of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Coronavirus Pandemic Impact on Personal Beliefs
- Sustainable Healthcare and COVID-19 Pandemic
- Symbolic Interaction Theory Applied to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Salmonella Heidelberg Pandemic Strains
- SME Retail Business Owners, Operators, and Management During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Dynamics of the COVID-19 Pandemics
- The Covid-19 Pandemic Public Policies in the US
- El Said’s “How Did the Covid-19 Pandemic Affect…” Article
- The Effect of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Australian Data Analytics Company
- The Inclusive Cost of Pandemic Influenza Risk
- The Issue of AIDS in Women and the Global Fight Against the Pandemic
- Use of Social Marketing to Control the STDs Pandemic
- The History of the Bubonic Plague and How It Became a Pandemic
- Key Causes And Effects Of The Pandemic Of Bubonic Plague, Which Ravaged Asia And Europe During The 14th Century
- Disease and Fertility: Evidence from the 1918 Influenza Pandemic in Sweden
- Ethics and Preparedness Planning for an Influenza Pandemic
- Reassortment Of Swine H1 N2 And Pandemic H1 N1 In Pigs, United States
- The Potential For Avian Influenza To Cause Another Worldwide Pandemic
- Tuberculosis Is A Major Pandemic All Across The World
- The Pernicious Pandemic : What Makes An Apocalyptic Science Fiction
- The Pandemic of Obesity in Wealthy Communities
- The Great Influenza: The Story of the Deadliest Pandemic in History
- The Scourge of Asian Flu: In utero Exposure to Pandemic Influenza and the Development of a Cohort of British Children
- Preparing Your Business For A Bird Flu Pandemic
- Vaccine Prioritization for Effective Pandemic Response
- The Rising Cases of HIV Pandemic Globally and Efforts to Reduce Its Expansion
- Nano Microbicides Are The Solution To The Hiv Pandemic
- The Pandemic Of Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Influenza Pandemic Of Infectious Diseases Worldwide
- The Pandemic Is The Ultimate Goal Of HIV
- Simple vs. Complex Carbohydrate Dietary Patterns and the Global Overweight and Obesity Pandemic
- The Global Economic Effects of Pandemic Influenza
- HIV Pandemic, Medical Brain Drain, and Economic Development in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Modeling Influenza Pandemic and Planning Food Distribution
- The Negative Impact of the Great Pandemic on the United States
- Government Responses and Expectations During the Influenza Pandemic of 1918-1919
- The Pandemic of the Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome in the World: Transmission and Treatment
- Pandemic Flu Impact on Ethics in Nursing Practice
- The Obesity Pandemic Occurring Across The World
- Spatial Dynamics of Pandemic Influenza in a Massive Artificial Society
- Planning for a Pandemic Health Care Oversight in Western Kentucky
- The Global Pandemic: The Social and Economic Impact of AIDS
- The Effect of the 2009 Influenza Pandemic on Absence from Work
- The HIV/AIDS Pandemic in the Developing World
- Flu: The Story of the Great Influenza Pandemic of 1918by Gina Kolata
- Preparing For A Natural Disaster Terrorists Attack Or Bird Flu Pandemic
- The Fiscal Implications of Scaling up ODA to Deal with the HIV/AIDS Pandemic
- Policy Response to Pandemic Influenza: The Value of Collective Action
- The Pandemic and Uprising Economic Problem in America
- The 1918 Influenza Pandemic and Subsequent Health Outcomes: An Analysis of SIPP Data
- Pollution, Infectious Disease, and Mortality: Evidence from the 1918 Spanish Influenza Pandemic
- Pandemic Preparedness and Response in Fragile, Conflict and Violence Situations
- New Evidence on the Impacts of Early Exposure to the 1918 Influenza Pandemic on Old-Age Mortality
- Zika Virus Is Center Of An Ongoing Pandemic And Public Health
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
IvyPanda. (2023, September 20). 287 Pandemic Essay Topic Ideas & Examples. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/pandemic-essay-topics/
IvyPanda. (2023, September 20). 287 Pandemic Essay Topic Ideas & Examples. Retrieved from https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/pandemic-essay-topics/
"287 Pandemic Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." IvyPanda , 20 Sept. 2023, ivypanda.com/essays/topic/pandemic-essay-topics/.
1. IvyPanda . "287 Pandemic Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." September 20, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/pandemic-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . "287 Pandemic Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." September 20, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/pandemic-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . 2023. "287 Pandemic Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." September 20, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/pandemic-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . (2023) '287 Pandemic Essay Topic Ideas & Examples'. 20 September.
- Communicable Disease Research Topics
- Infection Essay Ideas
- Vaccination Research Topics
- Disease Questions
- Swine Flu Questions
- Disorders Ideas
- Influenza Topics
- Black Death Ideas
- Hygiene Essay Topics
- SARS Topics
- Pharmacy Research Ideas
- Safety Essay Ideas
- Therapy Paper Topics
- AIDS Titles
The Study Blog : Essay Topics
50 interesting coronavirus (covid-19) essay topics.
Corona virus , the monster that has taken over the world and shut us inside. This monster has literally changed life as we know it, leaving us with so many questions and not nearly enough answers. Having touched almost all areas of our life, it is important to understand the pandemic and its effects. Since Coronavirus is something new, there are many interesting and controversial topics for your research paper or essay that you can explore. Here are 50 corona essay topics from different fields to get you started.
Are tight deadlines, clashing assignments, and unclear tasks giving you sleepless nights?
Do not panic, hire a professional essay writer today.
Interesting Covid-19 Essay Topics and Ideas
Coronavirus and health essay topics.
1. How has Coronavirus affected our overall health?
2. What are symptoms of Covid-19? What does it mean to be asymptomatic? How can we help remove the stigma that comes with the virus?
3. What is WHO doing to help different countries deal with the virus?
4. How much of WHO’s presence has been felt by different countries?
5. What are the effects of coronavirus on pregnant women? Can a pregnant woman with coronavirus pass the same to the unborn child?
6. Why are pregnant women scared of contracting coronavirus?
7. What are the effects of coronavirus on mental health? Will the pandemic lead to increased cases of mental health problems?
8. What does it mean to have Coronavirus termed as a pandemic? What other diseases have been termed as pandemic in the past?
You may also like: The little secret why your friends are earning better grades
Coronavirus and economy essay topics
9. Covid-19 and economy. How has Covid-19 affected the world economy? A look at several countries that have been heavily hit by the virus.
10. The Chinese virus. A look at the theories and the myths surrounding Coronavirus. What is the origin of the virus?
11. Coping mechanisms. How have different countries coped with the pandemic?
12. Is Covid-19 likely to cause the greatest economic recession to have ever been experienced in the world?
Read Also: 50+ collection of the most controversial argumentative essay topics
13. What are different countries doing to protect their economy from a complete fall?
14. Will Italy recover from the pandemic?
15. What made the pandemic to spread so much in Italy and Spain other than other nations?
16. A look at covid-19 cases in Europe. Why was Europe hit so much by the virus?
17. Explore the relationship between US and China as a result of Coronavirus. How has it improved or deteriorated the relationship?
18. How has China’s economy suffered as a result of the pandemic?
Essay topics on Coronavirus and media
19. A look at some of the people who are on the frontline fighting coronavirus
20. Coronavirus and the media. How has the media helped raise awareness concerning the virus?
21. How have fake news concerning coronavirus led to increased fear and anxiety in the world?
Essay topics on Coronavirus and sports
22. Effects of coronavirus on sports. How have sports suffered as a result of the virus?
23. A look at the effects of coronavirus on the sports men and women.
24. How many games and sport events have been cancelled as a result of the pandemic?
25. Why are so many celebrities testing positive for coronavirus?
Essay topics on Covid-19 and religion
26. How has coronavirus affected religious activities?
27. Why has the church received so many blows over coronavirus?
28. Has the virus made more people turn to faith or away from faith?
29. A look at how different popular religious leaders are dealing with the pandemic.
30. How has China managed to fight this virus better than another nation?
Essay topics on Coronavirus and family
31. Coronavirus and family. How has Coronavirus affected family life?
32. Are women happier with the “stay at home” appeal to everyone, especially their workaholic husbands?
Read Also: 1000+ Curated Research Paper Topics for your Next Project
33. How has working from home affected nuclear families?
34. What are the dangers of working from home? How are parents with small kids coping with working from home?
Covid-19 and business essay topics
35. How are companies dealing with the corona pandemic?
36. Are companies realizing that they need less employees? What the pandemic has taught the companies when it comes to having employees work from home?
37. What can governments do alleviate fear that imprisoned so many people as a result of Coronavirus?
Coronavirus and environment essay topics
38. Are the positive effects on the environment as a result the pandemic long-term?
39. How has coronavirus led to reduced levels of air pollution?
40. Will the world ever be the same after coronavirus is over?
41. Effects of coronavirus on the world politics. How have politics played out during this pandemic season?
42. How has Trump responded to the pandemic? Why has he been criticized about it?
43. How has Coronavirus affected education worldwide? How has schools closure led to new study solutions?
Covid-19 and technology essay topics
44. Coronavirus and the tech industry. The impact of coronavirus on technology. How has china defeated the virus using the technology?
45. What is the conspiracy between 5G and coronavirus? Is there any truth to it?
Covid-19 and social issues
46. Has coronavirus led to increased cases of isolation and depression?
47. Has the lockdown due to coronavirus led to increased cases of sexual harassment?
48. Will the world be ever the same again with holding hands being close to other people? Has Coronavirus permanently changed civilization as we know it?
49. Is there something in African’s genes that makes the virus not to have adverse effects on them?
50. Is it racism to have a coronavirus vaccine made in Italy tested in Africa?
Covid-19 and education
51. Impact of Covid 19 on education?
52. Online learning a d covid 19?
53. Negative effects of Covid-19 on teaching and learning
54. Positive effects of Covid-19 on teaching and learning?
55. Youtube,is it a good learning platform considering Corona?
There are so many things we can talk and write about when it comes to Coronavirus. They say the first step to solving a problem is first of all recognizing that there is one. Learning about it helps in understanding it. Good luck as you choose your coronavirus essay topic.
The little secret why your friends are earning better grades.
Hire an Expert from our write my essay service and start earning good grades.
Can Someone Write My Paper for Me Online? Yes, We Can!
Six Proven ways to cheat Turnitin with Infographic
Understanding Philosophy of Nursing: Complete Guide With Examples
50+ Collection of the Most Controversial Argumentative Essay Topics
50+ Economics research Topics and Topic Ideas for dissertation
20+ Interesting Sociology research topics and Ideas for Your Next Project
RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE TIRED OF WRITING COLLEGE PAPERS!
Hire a professional academic writer today.
Each paper you order from us is of IMPECCABLE QUALITY and PLAGIARISM FREE
Use code PPH10 to get 10% discount. Terms and condition apply.
Ready to hire a professional essay writer?
Each paper you receive from us is plagiarism-free and will fetch you a good grade. We are proud to have helped 10,000+ students achieve their academic dreams. Enjoy our services by placing your order today.
Write my paper
Do my assignment
Essay writing help
Research paper help
College homework help
Essay writing guide
College admission essay
Writing a research paper
Paper format for writing
Terms & conditions
Copyright © 2017 Paper Per Hour. All rights reserved.
Home — Essay Samples — Nursing & Health — Infectious Diseases — Covid 19
Essays on Covid 19
How the covid-19 pandemic changed our lives, how does covid-19 affect mental health, made-to-order essay as fast as you need it.
Each essay is customized to cater to your unique preferences
+ experts online
The Impact of Covid-19 on Mental Health
Coronavirus speech, impact of coronavirus outbreak the hospitality industry, the analysis of dangerous coronavirus in 2020, let us write you an essay from scratch.
- 450+ experts on 30 subjects ready to help
- Custom essay delivered in as few as 3 hours
The Impact of Covid 19 on The Music Industry
Impact of covid-19 on the indian economy, coronavirus in canada, covid-19 effect on china's travel and tourism industry, get a personalized essay in under 3 hours.
Expert-written essays crafted with your exact needs in mind
An Overview of Globalization in The Philippines
The impact of both internal and external factors on business success, impact of coronavirus in kafka on the store, knowledge, attitude and practice of nurses towards mers cov inpatients, calculus: history and usage in everyday life, grandfather: my hero in the past, present and future, hand washing: modern fundamental rule, social epidemiology: the science about health and culture, analysis of climate change through the prisoner dilemma theory, analysis of the microeconomics of under armour, personal philosophy of nursing: caring in nursing, police brutality: why we should stop it in america, the role of the environment in business success, current scenario of indian economy, rising of an armed forces and non-traditional challenges for future in bangladesh, covid-19 in older adults: findings and lessons from mass screening in a nursing home, mental health crisis of university students: analysis of the impact of covid-19, how did the pandemic affect your mental health: a reflection, what is the impact of coronavirus on education, health is wealth: how global pandemic has changed our attitudes.
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a contagious disease caused by a virus, the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).
The first known case was identified in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. The disease spread worldwide, leading to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The symptoms of COVID-19 are variable, ranging from mild symptoms to critical and possibly fatal illness. Common symptoms include coughing, fever, loss of smell (anosmia) and taste (ageusia), with less common ones including headaches, nasal congestion and runny nose, muscle pain, sore throat, diarrhea, eye irritation, and toes swelling or turning purple, and in moderate to severe cases breathing difficulties.
- Eating Disorders
- Drug Addiction
- Mental Illness
No need to pay just yet!
We can help you get a better grade and deliver your task on time!
- Instructions Followed To The Letter
- Deadlines Met At Every Stage
- Unique And Plagiarism Free
- Write my thesis
- Thesis writers
- Buy thesis papers
- Bachelor thesis
- Master's thesis
- Thesis editing services
- Thesis proofreading services
- Buy a thesis online
- Write my dissertation
- Dissertation proposal help
- Pay for dissertation
- Custom dissertation
- Dissertation help online
- Buy dissertation online
- Cheap dissertation
- Dissertation editing services
- Write my research paper
- Buy research paper online
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper help
- Order research paper
- Custom research paper
- Cheap research paper
- Research papers for sale
- Thesis subjects
- How It Works
100+ Best Research Titles About COVID-19 Examples
The covid-19 pandemic has been the most devastating thing to happen in humanity in the past decade or two. It caused global panic and changed people’s lives in multiple aspects. Therefore, it is the perfect research topic for high school, postgraduate, and undergraduate students.
Exciting Sample Research Title About Pandemic
Great quantitative research title about pandemic examples, great qualitative research title about pandemic examples, quantitative research title about covid-19 pandemic examples, quantitative research title about covid-19 vaccine samples, interesting quantitative research topics 2020, ten best research titles about covid-19, great thesis title about pandemic examples, exciting research title about business in pandemic samples, relevant research topics related to covid-19, attention-grabbing research title about vaccine of covid-19, the best topic for research about the pandemic on social media, ten incredible research topic about covid-19 vaccine in the philippines, an interesting list of research question examples about covid-19, the best research title about frontliners, the best research titles examples for highschool students about covid-19.
Academic research related to covid-19 would be perfect because of its relevance. Furthermore, it applies to any field of study thanks to the vast and immense impacts of the pandemic. For instance, business and finance students can research the effects of the covid-19 pandemic on the economy, while social science majors can discuss the various social results.
The pandemic research topics are a good path also because they are interesting. Additionally, research topic examples about covid-19 give you a great research opportunity because of the numerous materials. There are multiple topics you can consider, from the quantitative and qualitative research titles about covid 19 to the effects and reception of the vaccine, among others.
Ready for detailed quantitative and qualitative research topics ? Find a great research title about a covid-19 example from the samples below.
The impacts of the pandemic were and are still felt globally. So, this means that there are numerous creative directions you can pursue when choosing the perfect topic. Here are some research titles about the pandemic and argumentative essay topics :
- An exploration of the impacts of the pandemic on the global economy
- The covid-19 pandemic and the global recession: what is the link?
- The correlation between your country’s economy and its response to the pandemic
- The connection between kid’s immune system and their survival from the pandemic
- The impacts of the pandemic on third world countries
- A comparison of the effects of the pandemic on third and first-world countries
- A comparison of the response to the pandemic in Europe and America
- The role of the pandemic in the appreciation of the scientific research field
- An exploration of the long-term impacts of the pandemic on the education sector?
- What could global governments have done better to prevent the pandemic?
Quantitative research about the pandemic involves collecting and analyzing data. However, choosing a quantitative research topic is not easy since you must select a researchable one. An example of a quantitative research title about covid-19 may be a good start. So, let’s look at some quantitative research title examples about covid-19:
- How effective are detergents against germs during the pandemic?
- An exploration of coronavirus response and future preparedness against pandemics
- The global coronavirus pandemic: prevention and transmission of the virus
- A look into the ethical controversies during the pandemic
- A look into the effectiveness of the pandemic regulations
- The psychological effects of the pandemic’s control measures
- A link between intimate partner violence increase and the pandemic
- Impacts of the global pandemic on the sports sector
- The influences of the coronavirus pandemic on human relations
- The pandemic and its aftermath
A qualitative research title about covid-19 significantly depends on data collected from first-hand observations, interviews, recordings in natural settings, and case studies. So, qualitative social issues research topics are mostly non-numerical data. Find a qualitative research title about the pandemic from the samples below:
- How ethical are the covid-19 regulations?
- The rise of racist attacks during the coronavirus pandemic
- Racist attacks against the Asian community: what role did covid-19 pandemic play in this?
- Hoarding and selfish tendencies during the coronavirus pandemic
- The rise of the internet age during the coronavirus pandemic
- How streaming services have benefited from the covid-19 pandemic
- The role of pandemics and epidemics in promoting global change
- The rate of employee retention among local businesses during the covid-19 pandemic
- Companies that saw significant profits during the pandemic
- Controversial theories about the pandemic and the coronavirus
You can also find a quantitative research title about covid-19, specifically focusing on the pandemic and its resulting issues. In addition to a quantitative research topic during a pandemic, research topics for STEM students are also pretty interesting. Here are some research topics during the pandemic that you can write about:
- A link between the pandemic and employee retention rates in large corporations
- Global recovery from the pandemic
- The profoundly detrimental consequences of the covid-19 pandemic on the economy
- How the global economy can recover from the pandemic
- The long-term effects of the pandemic on the medical sector
- The correlation between a decrease in employees in the medical industry and the pandemic
- Mitigating the detrimental impacts of the pandemic on the education sector
- The link between the pandemic and increased mental health challenges
- The pandemic and depression: what is the link?
- An analysis of the death rates during the life cycle of the coronavirus pandemic
You can also explore various research topics related to the covid-19 vaccines. The vaccine has been a controversial topic to study from various angles. Here are some research topics about covid 19, especially about vaccines:
- The difference between the acceptance of the covid-19 vaccine in first and third-world countries
- The role of social media influencers in promoting covid-19 vaccines
- The controversies surrounding the covid-19 vaccine
- How effective is the covid-19 vaccines against the virus?
- An analysis of the covid-19 vaccination rates among conservative Americans?
- The adverse effects of the covid-19 vaccine
- An overview of the pros and cons of the covid-19 vaccines
- The rate of covid-19 vaccination in 2021 vs. 2022
- Covid-19 vaccine boosters: how many people go for the booster shots?
- What happens when you get covid-19 after the vaccination?
When choosing a research topic, always pick an interesting and relevant topic. Doing so will simplify your research, help with data collection, and make your paper enjoyable. Get a research title about covid 19 quantitative for 2020 from the list below:
- An analysis of the start of the covid-19 pandemic
- An overview of the source of the coronavirus
- Breaking down the myths about the coronavirus, its inception, and its impacts
- The link between the spike in opioid addiction and the pandemic
- The effects of the pandemic on essential social values
- Quarantine in third-world countries compared to first-world countries
- The rates of covid-19 infections and deaths in Africa
- Social barriers during and after the coronavirus pandemic
- Consumer Psychonomic during the covid-19 pandemic
- The impact of the covid-19 pandemic on a globalized economy
The covid-19 pandemic offers multiple incredible research topic ideas. Choosing the best research title about the coronavirus can be tricky. So, let’s look at some qualitative research title examples about covid-19:
- The covid-19 pandemic and what we can learn from it
- What can global governments take away from the covid-19 pandemic?
- An exploration of the impact of the coronavirus on the body
- A look at how a strong immune system fights the coronavirus
- Mental well-being during the coronavirus pandemic
- Covid-19: managerial accounting during the pandemic
- The positive impacts of the pandemic on the environment
- A compelling city planning approach during the pandemic
- Covid-19 and social values: what is the link
- American administration responses to the covid-19 pandemic
The pandemic is a great study area for a thesis. You can choose various directions for your thesis depending on your study area and interest. Whether it is a quantitative research title about the pandemic or an example of a qualitative research title about covid-19, the following research titles about covid 19 should come in handy:
- The coronavirus pandemic: changes in public spaces and hygiene
- Development Control Regulations as the perfect medium to navigate and fight the pandemic
- A revision of housing topologies after the pandemic
- The drastic effects of the pandemic on the public transformation system
- Workspace design changes after the pandemic
- The effects of the pandemic on productivity and company culture
- The concept of social distancing during the pandemic and its effectiveness
- Sanitization practices in public spaces and residential buildings during the pandemic
- Pedestrianization during the coronavirus pandemic
- Public transportation and its impacts during the covid-19 pandemic
The covid-19 pandemic affected multiple sectors. However, the business industry is arguably the most impacted area beside the medical sector. So, a research title about business during the pandemic is an excellent study focus. Find a research title for the pandemic specifically focused on business:
- The rate of business launches during the pandemic
- How online businesses benefited from the pandemic
- The pandemic and the business sector: the correlation
- An overview of successful companies launched during the pandemic
- The rate of business closures during the pandemic
- How did businesses survive the pandemic
- How Amazon took advantage of the pandemic to become a global giant
- Lessons businesses can take away from the pandemic and its impacts
- Business consumer retention and the pandemic
- Crisis preparedness: what businesses learned from the coronavirus pandemic
A research title about the pandemic can be a great idea if you want to study a relevant topic. However, the topic relevance will depend on your study area. Find a great topic for research this pandemic from the list below:
- A comprehensive reflection on the covid-19 pandemic
- Leadership and management during the coronavirus pandemic
- Economic factors and consequences of the covid-19 pandemic
- Religion and the coronavirus pandemic: what is the overview?
- The role of social media in spreading misinformation on the covid-19 pandemic
- The role of social media in promoting the covid-19 pandemic
- How streaming services and the internet helped maintain peoples’ sanity in the pandemic
- Misinformation handling during the coronavirus pandemic
- Job satisfaction levels during the pandemic in 2020 and 2021
- A controversial argument on the benefits of the pandemic
A research title about the vaccine of covid 19 can be controversial. However, it makes an excellent topic for intellectual study. Find the best title for research about the pandemic related to vaccines
- Mental health during the coronavirus pandemic and what to improve
- Conspiracy theories regarding the covid-19 pandemic
- Conservative views on the covid-19 vaccine in the Christian community
- Public health: the issue of the coronavirus pandemic between 2020 to 2022
- The changing health behaviors following the coronavirus pandemic situation
- The impacts of the pandemic on early childhood development the pandemic
- The pandemic generation: children born during the pandemic and their view of the world
- A comparison of the influenza pandemic and the covid-19 pandemic
- The effect of the pandemic on workers in the medical sector
- Stress and coping mechanisms for nurses and doctors during the covid-19 sector
You can find a thesis statement about social media or a great research title about covid 19 vaccine and other topics online. However, not every research title about covid is relevant or great for academic research. You need the best social media research topics . Find a fantastic title of research about covid from the list below:
- How social media helped mitigate the impacts of the pandemic
- The rise of TikTok during the pandemic
- Social media influence during the pandemic and the changes
- The positive changes in the view of the coronavirus pandemic on social media tendencies
- School closure during the coronavirus pandemic and the role of social media
- The role of social media in promoting mental well-being during the covid-19 pandemic
- Streaming services for the elderly during the 2020 coronavirus pandemic
- How did the pandemic lead to increased adverse effects of social media
- The American mental health population: the impacts of the covid-19 pandemic
- Business negotiation strategies during the covid-19 pandemic
Third-world countries like the Philippines are among the most impacted nations by the pandemic. So, cover the research title example quantitative or qualitative, depending on your preferred data collection and analysis techniques. Some pandemic research title examples about the Philippines are:
- The Philippines’ medical sector during the pandemic
- Mitigation measures by the Philippines government during the pandemic
- How the pandemic impacted the Philippines’ public sector
- The Philippines’ education sector after the pandemic
- Religion and the covid-19 pandemic: God’s existence in Covid-19 times
- Philippines’ public policies after the pandemic
- The Philippines food and beverage plan: the impacts of the pandemic
- Covid-19 vaccination rates in the Philippines’
- The psychological impacts of the pandemic on the Philippines society
- A survey on conditions of low-income households during the pandemic
Title research about the pandemic will earn you excellent grades because of the topic’s relevance and multiple study opportunities. However, the quality of the subject matters significantly. Find an example of a research title about covid-19 pandemic below:
- What has the world learned from the covid-19 pandemic?
- How has the pandemic influenced the public’s view of health?
- Why are there fewer medical employees after the pandemic?
- How did nurses and doctors survive overworking during the pandemic?
- Is there a link between the global recession and the pandemic?
- How did the WHO’s response to the pandemic help mitigate its impacts?
- What challenges did the WHO face while addressing the covid-19 pandemic?
- Should people continue getting covid-19 vaccinations in 2022?
- What is the correlation between the pandemic and the current state of global society?
- What is social solidarity during the pandemic?
The covid-19 pandemic front liners were among the most impacted by the pandemic. So, it would make sense to focus your study on the frontliners. Find an incredible sample of a research title during the pandemic here:
- Frontliners during the pandemic: how were they affected?
- An overview of front liner’s view of the pandemic
- A look into the covid-19 pandemic through the eyes of the pandemic
- School closures during the pandemic: the impacts on frontline families
- Effects of the pandemic on social relationships among frontliners
- Frontliners: how their families suffered from the pandemic
- Frontliner mental health and the pandemic: the correlation
- Getting back into conventional practices in the medical sector after the pandemic
- How frontline helped mitigate the risks of the pandemic
- The age of online learning before and after the pandemic
You do not have to be in college or university to focus your research on the pandemic. Even high school students can write research topics about the pandemic. Here are some sample research topics for high school students:
- Organizational risk management strategies after the pandemic
- Social solidarity and the pandemic: the link
- A link between the social response to plagues and the covid-19 pandemic
- Social changes after the covid-19 pandemic
- The covid-19 pandemic and the World History
- Healthcare management and quality during the covid-19 pandemic
- The covid-19 pandemic: The story of the 21 st -century pandemic
- Child abuse and the pandemic: a correlation
- The covid-19 pandemic: causes and solutions
- The reality of the covid-19 pandemic in the elder community
Reach Out for More Interesting Topics About the Covid-19 Pandemic
You deserve the best research titles for high school, postgraduate, and undergraduate studies. Now that you know the best research title about covid-19 to choose from, reach out to us for help with COVID-19 assignments, research papers, essays, and even more topic suggestions in this area.
Scientists now agree that the COVID pandemic is arguably the most annoying thing to happen in the 21 st century, making it an ideal focus area. It will go down in history as the most challenging time for the economy, environment, and human health.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Cadmus Home
- EUI Public Commentary
- COVID-19 Pandemic
Browsing COVID-19 Pandemic by Title
issue date title submit date
5 10 20 40 60 80 100
Now showing items 1-20 of 467
- submit date
- Title: Addressing international spillover effects of subsidy programs Author(s): EVENETT, Simon ; FREUND, Caroline ; REGIBEAU, Pierre Date: 2021 Type: Video Series/Number: The State of the Union Conference; 2021; Multilateralism Abstract: Since the Global Financial Crisis in 2008, G20 countries have relied extensively on a variety of tax-subsidy instruments to support domestic firms and sectors. COVID-19 has led to a further increase in subsidisation. ...
- Title: Another European rescue of the nation-state? : COVID-19 and European integration Author(s): GREER, Scott Date: 2021 Type: Video Series/Number: MWP; Multidisciplinary Research Workshop; 2021; Turning the Tide: Contemporary Challenges to Health and Healthcare in Europe and Beyond; Online lecture 3 Abstract: The European Union is one of the few political systems to be unequivocally changed by the COVID-19 crisis. By the end of 2020, member states had taken adopted key policies to strengthen its role in health care and public ...
- 2024 elections
- Government shutdown
- A crisis on our roads
- United States of Florida
- Supreme Court
- Artificial intelligence
- All explainers
- Future Perfect
Read these 12 moving essays about life during coronavirus
Artists, novelists, critics, and essayists are writing the first draft of history.
Share this story
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Twitter
- Share All sharing options
Share All sharing options for: Read these 12 moving essays about life during coronavirus
The world is grappling with an invisible, deadly enemy, trying to understand how to live with the threat posed by a virus . For some writers, the only way forward is to put pen to paper, trying to conceptualize and document what it feels like to continue living as countries are under lockdown and regular life seems to have ground to a halt.
So as the coronavirus pandemic has stretched around the world, it’s sparked a crop of diary entries and essays that describe how life has changed. Novelists, critics, artists, and journalists have put words to the feelings many are experiencing. The result is a first draft of how we’ll someday remember this time, filled with uncertainty and pain and fear as well as small moments of hope and humanity.
At the New York Review of Books, Ali Bhutto writes that in Karachi, Pakistan, the government-imposed curfew due to the virus is “eerily reminiscent of past military clampdowns”:
Beneath the quiet calm lies a sense that society has been unhinged and that the usual rules no longer apply. Small groups of pedestrians look on from the shadows, like an audience watching a spectacle slowly unfolding. People pause on street corners and in the shade of trees, under the watchful gaze of the paramilitary forces and the police.
His essay concludes with the sobering note that “in the minds of many, Covid-19 is just another life-threatening hazard in a city that stumbles from one crisis to another.”
Writing from Chattanooga, novelist Jamie Quatro documents the mixed ways her neighbors have been responding to the threat, and the frustration of conflicting direction, or no direction at all, from local, state, and federal leaders:
Whiplash, trying to keep up with who’s ordering what. We’re already experiencing enough chaos without this back-and-forth. Why didn’t the federal government issue a nationwide shelter-in-place at the get-go, the way other countries did? What happens when one state’s shelter-in-place ends, while others continue? Do states still under quarantine close their borders? We are still one nation, not fifty individual countries. Right?
Award-winning photojournalist Alessio Mamo, quarantined with his partner Marta in Sicily after she tested positive for the virus, accompanies his photographs in the Guardian of their confinement with a reflection on being confined :
The doctors asked me to take a second test, but again I tested negative. Perhaps I’m immune? The days dragged on in my apartment, in black and white, like my photos. Sometimes we tried to smile, imagining that I was asymptomatic, because I was the virus. Our smiles seemed to bring good news. My mother left hospital, but I won’t be able to see her for weeks. Marta started breathing well again, and so did I. I would have liked to photograph my country in the midst of this emergency, the battles that the doctors wage on the frontline, the hospitals pushed to their limits, Italy on its knees fighting an invisible enemy. That enemy, a day in March, knocked on my door instead.
In the New York Times Magazine, deputy editor Jessica Lustig writes with devastating clarity about her family’s life in Brooklyn while her husband battled the virus, weeks before most people began taking the threat seriously:
At the door of the clinic, we stand looking out at two older women chatting outside the doorway, oblivious. Do I wave them away? Call out that they should get far away, go home, wash their hands, stay inside? Instead we just stand there, awkwardly, until they move on. Only then do we step outside to begin the long three-block walk home. I point out the early magnolia, the forsythia. T says he is cold. The untrimmed hairs on his neck, under his beard, are white. The few people walking past us on the sidewalk don’t know that we are visitors from the future. A vision, a premonition, a walking visitation. This will be them: Either T, in the mask, or — if they’re lucky — me, tending to him.
Essayist Leslie Jamison writes in the New York Review of Books about being shut away alone in her New York City apartment with her 2-year-old daughter since she became sick:
The virus. Its sinewy, intimate name. What does it feel like in my body today? Shivering under blankets. A hot itch behind the eyes. Three sweatshirts in the middle of the day. My daughter trying to pull another blanket over my body with her tiny arms. An ache in the muscles that somehow makes it hard to lie still. This loss of taste has become a kind of sensory quarantine. It’s as if the quarantine keeps inching closer and closer to my insides. First I lost the touch of other bodies; then I lost the air; now I’ve lost the taste of bananas. Nothing about any of these losses is particularly unique. I’ve made a schedule so I won’t go insane with the toddler. Five days ago, I wrote Walk/Adventure! on it, next to a cut-out illustration of a tiger—as if we’d see tigers on our walks. It was good to keep possibility alive.
At Literary Hub, novelist Heidi Pitlor writes about the elastic nature of time during her family’s quarantine in Massachusetts:
During a shutdown, the things that mark our days—commuting to work, sending our kids to school, having a drink with friends—vanish and time takes on a flat, seamless quality. Without some self-imposed structure, it’s easy to feel a little untethered. A friend recently posted on Facebook: “For those who have lost track, today is Blursday the fortyteenth of Maprilay.” ... Giving shape to time is especially important now, when the future is so shapeless. We do not know whether the virus will continue to rage for weeks or months or, lord help us, on and off for years. We do not know when we will feel safe again. And so many of us, minus those who are gifted at compartmentalization or denial, remain largely captive to fear. We may stay this way if we do not create at least the illusion of movement in our lives, our long days spent with ourselves or partners or families.
Novelist Lauren Groff writes at the New York Review of Books about trying to escape the prison of her fears while sequestered at home in Gainesville, Florida:
Some people have imaginations sparked only by what they can see; I blame this blinkered empiricism for the parks overwhelmed with people, the bars, until a few nights ago, thickly thronged. My imagination is the opposite. I fear everything invisible to me. From the enclosure of my house, I am afraid of the suffering that isn’t present before me, the people running out of money and food or drowning in the fluid in their lungs, the deaths of health-care workers now growing ill while performing their duties. I fear the federal government, which the right wing has so—intentionally—weakened that not only is it insufficient to help its people, it is actively standing in help’s way. I fear we won’t sufficiently punish the right. I fear leaving the house and spreading the disease. I fear what this time of fear is doing to my children, their imaginations, and their souls.
At ArtForum , Berlin-based critic and writer Kristian Vistrup Madsen reflects on martinis, melancholia, and Finnish artist Jaakko Pallasvuo’s 2018 graphic novel Retreat , in which three young people exile themselves in the woods:
In melancholia, the shape of what is ending, and its temporality, is sprawling and incomprehensible. The ambivalence makes it hard to bear. The world of Retreat is rendered in lush pink and purple watercolors, which dissolve into wild and messy abstractions. In apocalypse, the divisions established in genesis bleed back out. My own Corona-retreat is similarly soft, color-field like, each day a blurred succession of quarantinis, YouTube–yoga, and televized press conferences. As restrictions mount, so does abstraction. For now, I’m still rooting for love to save the world.
At the Paris Review , Matt Levin writes about reading Virginia Woolf’s novel The Waves during quarantine:
A retreat, a quarantine, a sickness—they simultaneously distort and clarify, curtail and expand. It is an ideal state in which to read literature with a reputation for difficulty and inaccessibility, those hermetic books shorn of the handholds of conventional plot or characterization or description. A novel like Virginia Woolf’s The Waves is perfect for the state of interiority induced by quarantine—a story of three men and three women, meeting after the death of a mutual friend, told entirely in the overlapping internal monologues of the six, interspersed only with sections of pure, achingly beautiful descriptions of the natural world, a day’s procession and recession of light and waves. The novel is, in my mind’s eye, a perfectly spherical object. It is translucent and shimmering and infinitely fragile, prone to shatter at the slightest disturbance. It is not a book that can be read in snatches on the subway—it demands total absorption. Though it revels in a stark emotional nakedness, the book remains aloof, remote in its own deep self-absorption.
In an essay for the Financial Times, novelist Arundhati Roy writes with anger about Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s anemic response to the threat, but also offers a glimmer of hope for the future:
Historically, pandemics have forced humans to break with the past and imagine their world anew. This one is no different. It is a portal, a gateway between one world and the next. We can choose to walk through it, dragging the carcasses of our prejudice and hatred, our avarice, our data banks and dead ideas, our dead rivers and smoky skies behind us. Or we can walk through lightly, with little luggage, ready to imagine another world. And ready to fight for it.
From Boston, Nora Caplan-Bricker writes in The Point about the strange contraction of space under quarantine, in which a friend in Beirut is as close as the one around the corner in the same city:
It’s a nice illusion—nice to feel like we’re in it together, even if my real world has shrunk to one person, my husband, who sits with his laptop in the other room. It’s nice in the same way as reading those essays that reframe social distancing as solidarity. “We must begin to see the negative space as clearly as the positive, to know what we don’t do is also brilliant and full of love,” the poet Anne Boyer wrote on March 10th, the day that Massachusetts declared a state of emergency. If you squint, you could almost make sense of this quarantine as an effort to flatten, along with the curve, the distinctions we make between our bonds with others. Right now, I care for my neighbor in the same way I demonstrate love for my mother: in all instances, I stay away. And in moments this month, I have loved strangers with an intensity that is new to me. On March 14th, the Saturday night after the end of life as we knew it, I went out with my dog and found the street silent: no lines for restaurants, no children on bicycles, no couples strolling with little cups of ice cream. It had taken the combined will of thousands of people to deliver such a sudden and complete emptiness. I felt so grateful, and so bereft.
And on his own website, musician and artist David Byrne writes about rediscovering the value of working for collective good , saying that “what is happening now is an opportunity to learn how to change our behavior”:
In emergencies, citizens can suddenly cooperate and collaborate. Change can happen. We’re going to need to work together as the effects of climate change ramp up. In order for capitalism to survive in any form, we will have to be a little more socialist. Here is an opportunity for us to see things differently — to see that we really are all connected — and adjust our behavior accordingly. Are we willing to do this? Is this moment an opportunity to see how truly interdependent we all are? To live in a world that is different and better than the one we live in now? We might be too far down the road to test every asymptomatic person, but a change in our mindsets, in how we view our neighbors, could lay the groundwork for the collective action we’ll need to deal with other global crises. The time to see how connected we all are is now.
The portrait these writers paint of a world under quarantine is multifaceted. Our worlds have contracted to the confines of our homes, and yet in some ways we’re more connected than ever to one another. We feel fear and boredom, anger and gratitude, frustration and strange peace. Uncertainty drives us to find metaphors and images that will let us wrap our minds around what is happening.
Yet there’s no single “what” that is happening. Everyone is contending with the pandemic and its effects from different places and in different ways. Reading others’ experiences — even the most frightening ones — can help alleviate the loneliness and dread, a little, and remind us that what we’re going through is both unique and shared by all.
Will you join us?
Our biggest supporters are our readers — and we’re so grateful to everyone who has made a contribution during our September campaign. We’re less than 1,000 contributions away from reaching our goal for the month, which in turn will allow us to say yes more often when our incredible journalists come to us with questions they want to answer and projects they want to pursue. Will you make a contribution before the month ends and support our policy coverage through 2024 and beyond?
We accept credit card, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. You can also contribute via
Next Up In Culture
Sign up for the newsletter future perfect.
Each week, we explore unique solutions to some of the world's biggest problems.
Thanks for signing up!
Check your inbox for a welcome email.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please enter a valid email and try again.
Why Jaws and Barbie were such blockbusters
How radical should you be when you’re trying to save the planet?
How Armenia and Azerbaijan’s conflict could still destabilize the region
Everything you need to know about government shutdowns
Donald Trump isn’t the union legend he’s pretending to be
Twitter’s CEO had a wild, combative appearance at the Code conference
Sign up for the newsletter sign up for vox recommends.
130 COVID-19 Research Topics & Essay Examples
📝 covid-19 research papers examples, 🏆 best covid-19 essay titles, 🎓 simple research topics about covid-19, ❓ covid-19 research questions.
- COVID-19: Technology in Health Care The current on-going COVID-19 crisis shows the critical importance of technology and its availability in combatting the virus.
- The Coronavirus Infection: Impact on Global World The appearance of such a threat as the coronavirus infection is an international affair and, therefore, would have a significant impact on the social life of people all over the world.
- COVID-19 Precautions within Clinical Settings In the present situation of the global pandemic of COVID-19, it is imperative to increase the quality and the safety of patient precaution measures in clinical settings.
- Impact of the Global COVID-19 Pandemic Humanity is amid the global COVID-19 pandemic. It affects every level of human activity. Schools and universities resumed their work after the transition to online learning.
- COVID-19 Spread Prevention: Literature Review This review aims to investigate the current state of scientific knowledge about COVID-19 prevention and identify prospects for further research.
- Coronavirus and Miami-Dade Nursing Homes This paper focuses on the article “In Miami, Coronavirus Worries Turn to Senior Centers and What to Do If They Close" which was published on March 2, 2020.
- H.R. 6201: Families First Coronavirus Response Act COVID 19 has hit the global community. America has responded by enacting. This Bill was enacted on March 6th, 2020. It has improved COVID 19 service delivery.
- Preventing Infection and Transmission of COVID-19 in the Population To address the problem of rapid transmission of COVID, the US government created public health and safety measures, which have been implemented in many states across the country.
- Social Media Prevention of COVID-19 COVID-19 has proven to be not only a healthcare challenge for the global community but also a disease provoking a plethora of conspiracies and false claims.
- SNAP Benefits Prevent Hunger During the COVID-19 Pandemic This paper aims to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the program implementation and consider how it can help people to improve their nutrition.
- How COVID-19 Has Changed Various Aspects of Social Life The purpose of the following paper is to examine how COVID-19 managed to change various aspects of social life, including politics, healthcare, and individual habits.
- COVID-19: Wellbeing of Healthcare Providers It is vital that our healthcare providers and frontline workers feel as safe and supported as possible during the time of COVID-19.
- Managing the COVID-19 Situation The research provides the foundation for achievements evaluation and further planning of NiEMA’s efforts aimed to manage the COVID-19 situation.
- "Allergies or COVID-19?" Study by C. Somos Dr. Jason Lee said it is essential to monitor allergy symptoms to know the difference between whether a person is infected with the COVID-19 or has an allergy.
- Teleworking During COVID-19 Organizations have been recognized as key players in any given outbreak management. It is justified by their role in minimizing the health effects of outbreaks such as COVID-19.
- The Covid-19 Related Technology of Contact Tracing The technology presented in the article is the "National Health Service Contact-Tracing App", which is being used for contact tracing among people living in the UK.
- Analysis of COVID-19 Health Issues The paper analyzes disproportional mortality and morbidity from COVID-19 among Black people are determined by such factors as social status, employment, age, and health services.
- COVID-19: Group Field Experience Nursing understudies can be ready for unforeseen circumstances, for example, saving patients or taking care of contentions in cooperation by participating in reenactment games.
- Suicide Risks in Adolescents and Impact of COVID-19 on the Elderly In mental health research, suicide and risk management protocols focus on guaranteeing patient well-being and response to anticipated and unexpected situations.
- Nurse Understaffing During COVID-19 Pandemic The world lacks nearly 6 million nurses to fight the COVID-19 pandemic. The WHO has published a report on an acute shortage of medical personnel around the world.
- COVID-19 Effects on Adolescents’ Isolation and Suicide Rates This research seeks to explore the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on adolescents’ isolation and suicide rates and provide an annotated bibliography on the topic.
- Prioritization of the Covid-19 Vaccination The paper discusses that protecting the health and social care workers protects all the individuals in the hospitals and the society and the importance of COVID-19 vaccination.
- The Immune Response to COVID-19 Vaccination It has been suggested that in individuals who had immunity to COVID-19 after getting the virus, the immune response would be more robust from only the first dose.
- Mental Health During COVID-19 Pandemic The coronavirus epidemic is driving the spread of the risk of COVID-19-related psychiatric illnesses, making the problem necessary to address.
- COVID-19 Patients, Self-Medication, and Nursing Students’ Socialization This paper summarizes the articles about the psychological experience of caregivers of COVID-19 patients, factors that affect self-medication, and nursing students' socialization.
- Race and Survival Link Among COVID-19 Patients Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 has become a cause of numerous deaths worldwide. To minimize the risk, cases and outcomes are thoroughly analyzed.
- Using Various Types of COVID-19 Vaccines The paper describes the articles that concluded that there are severe side effects of the COVID-19 vaccination on people of different ages and gender.
- Institutional Mistrust in Achieving COVID-19 Herd Immunity This paper aims to study the issue of institutional mistrust, fake News, conspiracies, and the value of respect in achieving COVID-19 herd immunity.
- Vaccination in the Era of COVID-19 The paper states that vaccination is a choice that everyone is free to make. The current development of medical science allows us to make decisions.
- Facemasks During the Coronavirus Pandemic The pandemic of a new type of coronavirus, COVID-19, announced by the World Health Organization on March 11, 2020, has a profound impact on all aspects of life.
- COVID-19: Vaccines Effectiveness One measure taken to combat COVID-19 is population vaccination, designed to increase immunity and reduce the impact of the virus.
- Nurse Staffing Level in Relation to COVID-19 Patients’ Condition The paper aims to answer the question: “In urgent patients during the COVID-19 pandemic, how adequate nurse staffing level can improve patient safety within six months”?
- COVID-19 Influence on Chinese Nurses' Psychological State "Frontline burnouts, depression, fear and anxiety status of nurses and their associated factors" research aimed at assessing the level of mental health among nurses in China.
- Legal Covid-19 Healthcare Issues in Higher Education With the emergence of the coronavirus threat, significant adjustments have been made to every industry and field, including the education.
- Kidney Diseases in the Time of COVID-19 This paper discusses kidney diseases, what risk factors lead to renal diseases, etiology, clinical manifestations, and treatment of acute kidney failure and chronic renal failure.
- Ethical Issues in Healthcare During COVID-19 COVID-19 left a strong impact on ethical issues related to informed consent and physician-patient relationships.
- Handwashing During Covid-19 Epidemic Currently, the need for hand washing is dictated by the developing COVID-19 epidemic. In this regard, it is necessary to carry out several changes in healthcare institutions.
- The Socioeconomic Determinants of Health From the Perspective of COVID-19 Pandemic "The pandemic showed why social and structural determinants of health matter" discusses the socioeconomic determinants of health from the perspective of COVID-19 pandemic.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Its Impact on Healthcare Based on the studies and recent data, the COVID-19 pandemic had significant political and legal implications and an impact on nursing and healthcare in general.
- The COVID-19 Psychology and Mental Health Implications The COVID-19 pandemic has negatively affected many spheres of human life, including friendship, employment, and health state.
- Combating the Pandemic COVID-19: Clinical Trials, Therapies, and Perspectives
- COVID-19 and Pediatric Lung Disease: A South African Tertiary Center Experience
- Impact of Pandemic on People’s Life The COVID-19 pandemic has had significant impacts on the author’s life since he has changed his daily routine and learned many lessons about the immediate circle of people.
- Pregnancy, Birthing, and Postpartum Experiences During COVID-19 in the United States
- COVID-19-Related Fear and Health-related Safety Behavior in Oncological Patients
- The COVID-19 Influence on Media This paper will look at the major changes in media during a pandemic, ways of their adaptation, and transformation to examine their role in a social context.
- Cognitive and Neuropsychiatric Manifestations of COVID-19 and Effects on Elderly Individuals With Dementia
- Gaussian Doubling Times and Reproduction Factors of the COVID-19 Pandemic Disease
- Measuring the Level of Alertness in Pilots During the COVID-19 For this paper, the level of alertness in pilots is measured with the same scales used by the BAM to perform quantitative analysis using SPSS version 28.
- Severe COVID-19 Illness: Risk Factors and Its Burden on Critical Care Resources
- Promoting and Protecting Human Milk and Breastfeeding in a COVID-19 World
- Fake News: False Information About Covid-19 Fake news is a serious threat because it damages the health and lives of its audience, threatens essential tools of democracy, undermines the credibility of media institutions.
- Modeling Growth, Containment, and Decay of the COVID-19 Epidemic in Italy
- Blood Glucose Control Strategy for Type 2 Diabetes Patients With COVID-19
- Criminal Justice System in Relation to COVID-19 This paper looks at the three main components of the criminal justice system: law enforcement, court, and prisons, and their relation to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Attitude, Perception, and Knowledge of COVID-19 Among General Public in Pakistan
- Education, Training, and Practices of Neurorehabilitation in India During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Impact of COVID-19 on Federalism The COVID-19 pandemic is an event that caused a significant disruption in the governance system, the situation affected the entire nation.
- Artificial Intelligence for COVID-19 Drug Discovery and Vaccine Development
- Increased Plasma Heparanase Activity in COVID-19 Patients
- The National Problem of COVID-19 Today, the problem of coronavirus is more urgent than ever and brings the maximum possible amount of harm, which affects national security.
- Caring for All Patients During the COVID-19 Crisis: An American and Italian Experience
- Clinical Presentation and Outcomes in Older COVID-19 Patients
- Public Policy Meeting on COVID-19 and Children This paper will summarize the public policy meeting video to identify recent changes in the COVID-19 situation, with particular attention to children under 12.
- Older Persons With Cancer in Italy in the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Anti-sars-Cov Natural Products With the Potential to Inhibit Sars-Cov-2 (COVID-19)
- Impact of COVID-19 on Indian Foreign Policy For India, the pandemic is a reason to introduce more lenient foreign trade policies but also an opportunity to exercise soft power abroad and reinforce its role in the region.
- Epidemiological Model With Anomalous Kinetics: Early Stages of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Prospects for RNAi Therapy of COVID-19
- Distance Learning During Covid-19 The study redefines the idea of distance learning and explores higher education distance learning supply in Canada, the US, and France using COVID-19 secondary data.
- Anxiety and Sleep Problems of College Students During the Outbreak of COVID-19
- Kerala, India’s Front Runner in Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- K-12 Education Change in Educating Young People During the COVID-19 Pandemic This paper is an annotated bibliography of the articles devoted to the K-12 education change in light of the experience of educating young people during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Clinical and Epidemiological Characteristics of COVID-19 Patients in Chongqing China
- Global and Temporal COVID-19 Risk Evaluation
- COVID-19 Impact on Student Academic Performance The onset of COVID-19 impacted many sectors including education. Strict governmental regulations necessitate the adoption of virtual meetings.
- Anxiety and Depression Symptoms in COVID-19 Isolated Patients and Their Relatives
- Mechanisms Underlying Potential Therapeutic Approaches for COVID-19
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on Education The COVID-19 pandemic has had a profound impact on campus life, both in terms of learning and life in general.
- Biological Context Linking Hypertension and Higher Risk for COVID-19 Severity
- Analysis of COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates The government should introduce vaccine mandates to create protection for those who are ineligible because this virus damaged the economy and killed millions of people.
- Exponential Damping: The Key to Successful Containment of COVID-19
- Protecting Healthcare Workers Amid the COVID-19 Crisis: A Safety Protocol in Wuhan
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Social Well-Being This paper aims to discuss the relationship between the COVID-19 pandemic and the social well-being of people.
- Potential Fast COVID-19 Containment With Trehalose
- Addressing COVID-19 Communication and Management by a Systems Thinking Approach
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the American Economy COVID-19 has impacted the American economy by increasing the level of unemployment, reducing industrial performance, and declining the financial flow.
- Aspirin Bioactivity for Prevention of Cardiovascular Injury in COVID-19
- Thromboinflammation and COVID-19: The Role of Exercise in the Prevention and Treatment
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Student Mental Health Limiting the students’ access to live communication contributes to stress, depression, feelings of loneliness, and other mental health issues.
- Early Detection and Assessment of COVID-19
- COVID-19 and Cerebrovascular Diseases: A Systematic Review and Perspectives for Stroke Management
- COVID-19-Related Unemployment Rates and Trends COVID-19 has a significant impact on all countries’ macroeconomic situations, and one of the areas, which can be used for examining the trends in this field is unemployment.
- Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice of the Lebanese Community Toward COVID-19
- Immune and Metabolic Signatures of COVID-19 Revealed by Transcriptomics Data Reuse
- Life Style of People Before COVID-19 Pandemic vs. Lifestyle of People During Pandemic COVID-19 has significantly affected the whole world and changed many people’s physical and mental states. Life before the pandemic was different from those people have today.
- Hla, Immune Response, and Susceptibility to COVID-19
- Perspectives, Knowledge, and Fears of Cancer Patients About COVID-19
- Retraining Personnel: Digitalization and COVID-19 Digitalization and a more recent occurrence of COVID-19 have significantly changed the approach to HR management and retraining personnel.
- How the Italian NHS Is Fighting Against the COVID-19 Emergency
- What Is the Association Between the ABO Blood Type System and Susceptibility to COVID-19 in Wuhan?
- How Patients With Chronic Liver Diseases Succeed to Deal With COVID-19?
- Coronavirus and Obesity: Could Insulin Resistance Mediate the Severity of COVID-19 Infection?
- Pausing the Fight Against Malaria to Combat the COVID-19 Pandemic in Africa: Is the Future of Malaria Bleak?
- Paracetamol-induced Glutathione Consumption: Is There a Link With Severe COVID-19 Illness?
- Could Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Render Natural Immunity to Re-infections?
- COVID-19 and the Elderly: Who Cares?
- What Is the Link Between COVID-19 Infection and Liver Damage?
- What Is the Effect of COVID-19 Infection on Pregnancy?
- What Is the Prediction of COVID-19 Peaks Worldwide?
- Aging, Immunity, and COVID-19: How Age Influences the Host Immune Response to Coronavirus Infections?
- Could Sars-Cov-2-Induced Hyperinflammation Magnify the Severity of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)?
- Battling COVID-19 Pandemic: Sphingosine-1-Phosphate Analogs as an Adjunctive Therapy?
- What Are the Potential Effects of Naringenin on COVID-19?
- What Are the Possible Mechanisms of Anosmia and Dysgeusia Caused by COVID-19?
- Could Insulin Resistance Mediate the Severity of COVID-19 Infection?
- Are Lockdown Measures Effective Against COVID-19?
- What Are the Pulmonary and Extrapulmonary Clinical Manifestations of COVID-19?
- What Is the Relationship Between Diabetes and COVID-19?
- Does the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Call For a New Model of Older People Care?
- Does COVID-19 Spread Through Droplets Alone?
- Are Patients With Autoimmune Cytopenias at Higher Risk of COVID-19 Pneumonia?
- Does Temperature Affect COVID-19 Transmission?
- Does Lithium Deserve a Place in the Treatment Against COVID-19?
- Does Early Childhood Vaccination Protect Against COVID-19?
- Are Pandemics Gender Neutral? Women’s Health and COVID-19
- Is Interferon-2B Treatment Effective for COVID-19?
- COVID-19 and Mental Health What Do We Know So Far?
- Are People Experiencing the Pains of Imprisonment During the COVID-19 Lockdown?
Cite this page
- Chicago (A-D)
- Chicago (N-B)
NursingBird. (2023, April 28). 130 COVID-19 Research Topics & Essay Examples. Retrieved from https://nursingbird.com/topics/covid-19-research-topics/
NursingBird. (2023, April 28). 130 COVID-19 Research Topics & Essay Examples. https://nursingbird.com/topics/covid-19-research-topics/
"130 COVID-19 Research Topics & Essay Examples." NursingBird , 28 Apr. 2023, nursingbird.com/topics/covid-19-research-topics/.
NursingBird . (2023) '130 COVID-19 Research Topics & Essay Examples'. 28 April.
NursingBird . 2023. "130 COVID-19 Research Topics & Essay Examples." April 28, 2023. https://nursingbird.com/topics/covid-19-research-topics/.
1. NursingBird . "130 COVID-19 Research Topics & Essay Examples." April 28, 2023. https://nursingbird.com/topics/covid-19-research-topics/.
NursingBird . "130 COVID-19 Research Topics & Essay Examples." April 28, 2023. https://nursingbird.com/topics/covid-19-research-topics/.
- Human Papillomavirus