25,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. Take the first step today
Meet top uk universities from the comfort of your home, here’s your new year gift, one app for all your, study abroad needs, start your journey, track your progress, grow with the community and so much more.
An OTP has been sent to your registered mobile no. Please verify
Thanks for your comment !
Our team will review it before it's shown to our readers.
- School Education /
Essay on Mobile Phone: 100 Words, 300 Words, 500 Words
- Updated on
- Aug 21, 2023
Mobile Phones are one of the most transformative inventions of the 20th Century. John F. Mitchell and Martin Cooper of Motorola discovered the device in 1973. A mobile phone can perform several tasks for the user. That is, from browsing the internet, making calls, to playing games, and taking pictures. In the modern day, they have become the most important tool. However, the cellular device has its disadvantages. For example, it can use health problems and make a user too engrossed that he/she becomes unproductive. In this article, we have provided essays on mobile phones for class 6,7,8.9, 10, and 12th standard students. Students can refer to these sample essays on mobile phones to write their own. Keep reading to find out essay on mobile phone and some fun facts about the device.
This Blog Includes:
Sample essay on mobile phone (100 words), sample essay on mobile phone (300 words), sample essay on mobile phone (500 words), essay on mobile phone: 5+ facts about smartphones.
Also Read: The Beginner’s Guide to Writing an Essay
Also Read: Essay on Importance of Internet
Here we have listed some of the interesting facts about smartphones. These facts can be added to the ‘essay on mobile phones’ to make it more interesting. Below are the 5 interesting facts about smartphones:
- The most expensive smartphone in the world is Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond. It is worth $48.5 million.
- The cheapest mobile phone in the world is the Freedom 251. It just costs INR 251.
- Apple is the world’s most popular smartphone
- The first phone greeting was “Ahoy-hoy, who’s calling please?”
- The first smartphone was invented by IBM. It was released by IBM in 1994. The original screen name of the 1st smartphone was “Simon.”
- The first text message in the world was ‘Merry Christmas’
Also Read: Holi Essay: Free Sample Essays 100 To 500 Words In English
A mobile phone system gets its name from diving the service into small cells. Each of these cells has a base station with a useful range in the order of a kilometre/mile.
Mobile phones have become extremely important due to the ease of communication it has brought about. Moreover, it can perform several major tasks easily and effectively. For example, a calculator. Aside from this mobile phones can help a user connect to the internet, and use social media applications, and other applications. Mobile phones can even assist in online payment.
The full form or the meaning of a Moble is Modified, Operation, Byte, Integration, Limited, Energy”. John F. Mitchell and Martin Cooper of Motorola discovered the device in 1973. An essay on mobile phones can include the mobile phone full form.
Mobiles Phones have become an indispensable part of our lifestyle. There are several advantages and disadvantages of having a smartphone. However, the pros outweigh the cons. A mobile phone essay can be written by including both the advantages and disadvantages. To discover more articles like this one, consult the study abroad expert at Leverage Edu.
Blessy George works as a content marketing associate with Leverage Edu. She has completed her M.A. in Political Science and has experience working as an intern with CashKaro.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Contact no. *
How would you describe this article ?
Please rate this article
We would like to hear more.
Have something on your mind?
Connect With Us
25,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. take the first step today..
Resend OTP in
Need help with?
UK, Canada, US & More
IELTS, GRE, GMAT & More
Scholarship, Loans & Forex
Which English test are you planning to take?
Which academic test are you planning to take.
Not Sure yet
When are you planning to take the exam?
Already booked my exam slot
Within 2 Months
Want to learn about the test
Which Degree do you wish to pursue?
When do you want to start studying abroad.
What is your budget to study abroad?
Make your study abroad dream a reality in January 2022 with
India's Biggest Virtual University Fair
Essex Direct Admission Day
Why attend .
Don't Miss Out
- Mobile Phones
Essay on Mobile Phones
500 + words uses of mobile phones essay.
Mobile phones, chiefly used to make voice calls to people, are also popular as cell/cellular phones. The current technological developments have made our lives more comfortable. We are becoming more and more dependent on mobile phones for our communication. From calling to emailing or texting and even making purchases online, the uses of mobile phones are numerous. For this reason, mobile phones are also known as “smartphones” now.
Mobile Phones Essay
The fact that we should also avoid overdependence on mobile phones is also discussed in this essay on the mobile phone. This mobile phone essay in English discusses the advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones. Learn from this essay how to write a persuasive essay on mobile phones for students and help them ace essay writing.
Advantages of Mobile Phones Essay
This section of the mobile essay talks about the advantages of mobile phones. See here what this mobile phone paragraph has to say.
- Stay connected: – Mobile phones are the best way to stay connected with your friends and family living away from you. Voice calls, video calls, emails, messages and texts- thus, the communication modes via cell phones are multitude.
- Mode of entertainment: – As technology advances, you can now find the entire entertainment industry at your fingertips on your mobile. There are apps on mobiles to watch films, series/ shows, documentaries, news, read books, listen to music and much more.
- Managing office work :- With working from home becoming more popular now due to the Covid-19 pandemic, mobile phones can also simplify our work. From creating and getting reminders about meeting schedules, online meetings, sending and receiving emails/ files, giving presentations, setting alarms and applying for jobs to setting up a calendar to do jobs, mobile phones are beneficial for working people. Instant messaging and official emails via mobile phones also flow forth to connect with office people.
Disadvantages of Mobile Phones Essay
There are also cons to using mobile phones. Find here the disadvantages of mobile phones.
- Become overdependent on mobile phones :- It is seen that people tend to become overdependent on mobile phones, thus wasting their time. With technological advancement, the use of mobile phones has increased, making people addicted to them.
- People become more non-communicable :- They use mobile phones more as a mode of communication or to entertain themselves, thus meeting people less or talking less. As time goes by, they become rather incommunicable.
- Privacy loss:- Loss of privacy is another primary concern on the rise due to over usage of mobile phones. It is now possible to get personal details like where you live, details of your friends and family, job and education and so on via mobile phones.
Thus, see how there are pros and cons to using a mobile phone, from these advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones essay. Seeing as how mobile phones are now an integral part of our lives, it’s up to us to know how to use them properly to lead a hassle-free life without misusing them.
Also Read: Social Media Essay | Essay on Health is Wealth | Essay On Constitution of India
Frequently Asked Questions on Mobile Phones Essay
Who invented the mobile.
The mobile phone was invented in the year 1973 by Martin Cooper.
What is the role of mobile phones in our lives?
Mobile phones are a part of our lives now. Some of its main roles are storing data, instant communicative purposes, digital cameras, etc.
How can a mobile phone be of use to the student?
Students can use mobile phones for various study and research purposes. An abundant amount of information which is useful for students can be accessed through mobile phones.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Request OTP on Voice Call
Post My Comment
- Share Share
Register with BYJU'S & Download Free PDFs
Register with byju's & watch live videos.
500 Words Essay On Smartphone
Smartphones have become a very important form of communication these days. It is impossible for a rational person to deny the advantages of smartphones as they are devices suitable for a wide variety of tasks. Let us try to understand smartphones along with their benefits with this smartphone essay.
Understanding the Smartphone
A smartphone is a mobile device that facilitates the combination of cellular and mobile computing functions into one single unit. Moreover, smartphones have stronger hardware capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems in comparison to feature phones.
The strong operating systems of smartphones make possible multimedia functionality, wider software, and the internet including web browsing. They also support core phone functions like text messaging and voice calls.
There are a number of metal–oxide–semiconductor (MOS) integrated circuit (IC) chips within a smartphone. Moreover, such chips include various sensors whose leveraging is possible by their software.
The marketing of early smartphones was primarily towards the enterprise market. Furthermore, the attempt of the smartphone manufacturers was to bridge the functionality of standalone personal digital assistant (PDA) devices along with support for cellular telephony. However, the early smartphones had problems of slow analogue cellular network, short battery life, and bulky size.
With the passage of time, experts were able to resolve these issues. Furthermore, this became possible with faster digital mobile data networks, miniaturization of MOS transistors down to sub-micron levels, and exponential scaling. Moreover, the development of more mature software platforms led to enhancement in the capability of smartphones.
Benefits of Smartphone
People can make use of smartphones to access the internet and find out information regarding almost anything. Furthermore, due to the portability of a smartphone, people can access the internet from any location, even while travelling.
Smartphones have greatly increased the rate of work. This is possible because smartphones facilitate a highly efficient and quick form of communication from anywhere. For example, a person can participate in an official business meeting, without wasting time, from the comfort of his home via a live video chat application of a smartphone.
Smartphones can also be of tremendous benefit to students in general. Furthermore, students can quickly resolve any issue related to studies by accessing the internet , using a calculator, reading a pdf file, or contacting a teacher. Most noteworthy, all of this is possible due to the smartphone.
People can get in touch with the larger global community by communicating and sharing their views via social media. Furthermore, this provides a suitable platform to express their views, conduct business with online transactions , or find new people or jobs. One can do all that from anywhere, thanks to the smartphone.
These were just a few benefits of smartphones. Overall, the total benefits of a smartphone are just too many to enumerate here. Most importantly, smartphones have made our lives more efficient as well as comfortable.
Get the huge list of more than 500 Essay Topics and Ideas
Conclusion of Smartphone Essay
Smartphones have proven to be a revolution for human society. Furthermore, they have made the whole world united like never before. In spite of its demerits, there is no doubt that the smartphone is a tremendous blessing to mankind and it will continue to play a major role in its development.
FAQs For Smartphone Essay
Question 1: How is a smartphone different from a feature phone?
Answer 1: Smartphones have stronger hardware capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems when compared to feature phones. Furthermore, the smartphone can perform almost all computing functions that a feature phone can’t. The internet and camera capabilities of a feature phone are nowhere near as powerful as that of a smartphone.
Question 2: What is meant by a smartphone?
Answer 2: A smartphone refers to a handheld electronic device that facilitates a connection to a cellular network. Furthermore, smartphones let people access the internet, make phone calls, send text messages, along with a wide variety of functions that one can perform on a pc or a laptop. Overall, it is a fully functioning miniaturized computer.
- Travelling Essay
- Picnic Essay
- Our Country Essay
- My Parents Essay
- Essay on Favourite Personality
- Essay on Memorable Day of My Life
- Essay on Knowledge is Power
- Essay on Gurpurab
- Essay on My Favourite Season
- Essay on Types of Sports
Which class are you in?
Download the App
Home — Essay Samples — Information Science and Technology — Digital Devices — Cell Phones
Essays on Cell Phones
Cell phones: then and now, using cell phones in school: analysis of pros and cons, made-to-order essay as fast as you need it.
Each essay is customized to cater to your unique preferences
+ experts online
Why Cell Phones Should Be Allowed in School
The role of the cell phones in our life, the significance of mobile phones in today’s society.
Rated by a GradeFixer's writer
Cell Phones – The Most Significant Invention Made by Humans
Let us write you an essay from scratch.
- 450+ experts on 30 subjects ready to help
- Custom essay delivered in as few as 3 hours
Pros and Cons of Mobile Phone Usage
Should there be a limit on cell phone use, cell phones in the schools, analysis of the influence of mobile phones usage on human interaction, get a personalized essay in under 3 hours.
Expert-written essays crafted with your exact needs in mind
An Article on The Use of Mobile Phones in Educational Institutions
A study on the obsession of human beings to cell phones, discussion on banning cell phones at the workplace, cell phones and your brain, how cell phones ruin society, the impact of cell phones on development, a dangerous of talking on cell phones while driving, reasons why cell phones should not be allowed in school, the arguments why cell phones should not be allowed in classroom, benefits of bringing cell phones in school, modern technology in vehicles and phones, assessment of the dangers of mobile phones, cell phone addiction: human interaction at stake, impact of cellphone use on attention, pros and cons of allowing cell phone usage in schools, harmful cell phone use and ways to break off this habit, analysis of the statements supporting the prohibition of mobile phones in classrooms, why putting a ban to cell phone use in schools is not enough, why cell phones should not be allowed in schools, the reasons phones should be allowed more in school.
Cell phones, also known as mobile phones or cellular phones, are portable electronic devices used for communication and various other functions. They are equipped with wireless communication technologies that allow users to make and receive calls, send and receive text messages, access the internet, and use a wide range of applications and features.
The history of cell phones can be traced back to the mid-20th century when mobile communication technology began to take shape. In 1947, Bell Labs introduced the concept of cellular telephony, proposing the idea of dividing cities into small cells served by a central tower. However, it wasn't until the 1970s that the first practical cellular networks were developed. In 1973, Martin Cooper, an engineer at Motorola, made the first public mobile phone call using a handheld device. Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, cell phones evolved from bulky and expensive devices to more compact and affordable ones. The introduction of digital networks and advancements in technology led to smaller and more feature-rich mobile phones. The 2000s witnessed a significant shift with the emergence of smartphones, which combined telephony with computing capabilities and internet access. Today, cell phones have become an integral part of modern life, revolutionizing communication, information access, and even transforming various industries.
Martin Cooper: Widely regarded as the "father of the cell phone," Martin Cooper was an engineer at Motorola who made the first public mobile phone call in 1973. His pioneering work laid the foundation for the modern cell phone industry. Steve Jobs: As the co-founder of Apple Inc., Steve Jobs revolutionized the mobile phone industry with the introduction of the iPhone in 2007. The iPhone's innovative design, touchscreen interface, and integration of various features set a new standard for smartphones. Alexander Graham Bell: Although primarily known for inventing the telephone, Alexander Graham Bell's work laid the groundwork for future advancements in telecommunications, including the development of wireless communication technologies that eventually led to cell phones. Nokia Team: The team of engineers at Nokia, including Matti Makkonen and Jorma Nieminen, played a significant role in shaping the early mobile phone industry. Nokia's phones, particularly in the 1990s and early 2000s, became synonymous with mobile communication.
Communication: Cell phones have revolutionized communication by providing instant connectivity regardless of geographical distance. With text messaging, voice calls, video calls, and social media platforms, cell phones have made it easier to stay in touch with family, friends, and colleagues, fostering constant connectivity. Information Access: The internet access provided by cell phones has made information readily available at our fingertips. From searching for news, weather updates, and directions to accessing educational resources and online services, cell phones have democratized information and empowered individuals with vast knowledge. Productivity: Cell phones have become essential tools for work and productivity. With email, productivity apps, calendars, and document editing tools, cell phones enable us to stay organized, collaborate remotely, and manage tasks on the go, enhancing efficiency and flexibility. Entertainment: Cell phones have transformed entertainment consumption. With high-quality cameras, music streaming services, video platforms, and gaming apps, cell phones provide a portable source of entertainment, allowing users to capture moments, enjoy multimedia content, and engage in immersive gaming experiences. Social Impact: Cell phones have had a profound social impact, fostering social connections, activism, and societal changes. Social media platforms on cell phones have facilitated global conversations, allowed marginalized voices to be heard, and facilitated movements for social justice and political change.
1. In the annals of history, a groundbreaking moment occurred on April 3, 1973, when the talented engineer Martin Cooper, hailing from Motorola, etched his name into the technological legacy. It was on this momentous day that the world witnessed the birth of the first-ever handheld mobile phone call. 2. As of 2021, there are more mobile phone subscriptions than people in the world. The number of mobile subscriptions exceeds 100% of the global population. 3. According to a study conducted by the Pew Research Center, 97% of Americans own a cell phone, with 85% of them using smartphones. 4. The average person checks their phone approximately 96 times a day, totaling more than 35,000 times a year. 5. The world's fastest text message was typed in 18.44 seconds by a 23-year-old woman in 2010. The message said: "The razor-toothed piranhas of the genera Serrasalmus and Pygocentrus are the most ferocious freshwater fish in the world. In reality, they seldom attack a human." 6. The first mobile phone with a built-in camera was released in 2000 by Sharp Corporation in Japan. It had a 110,000-pixel resolution and could only capture black and white images. 7. The total number of mobile app downloads worldwide reached approximately 194 billion in 2020, reflecting the increasing reliance on mobile applications for various purposes.
The topic of cell phones is important to write an essay about due to their profound impact on various aspects of society and individuals' lives. Cell phones have revolutionized communication, transforming the way people connect and interact with one another. They have become an integral part of our daily routines, influencing social dynamics, work environments, and personal relationships. Exploring the topic of cell phones allows us to delve into their technological advancements, from the early days of basic communication to the advent of smartphones and their multifunctional capabilities. Understanding the evolution of cell phones provides insights into the rapid pace of technological progress and its effects on society. Moreover, cell phones have contributed significantly to the fields of education, healthcare, business, and entertainment. They have facilitated access to information, enhanced productivity, and revolutionized entertainment and media consumption. However, the widespread use of cell phones has also raised concerns about privacy, digital addiction, and social implications.
1. Choudhury, M. M., & Tufekci, Z. (2019). Social machines: How users' collective actions enact norms in mobile computing. ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction (TOCHI), 26(6), 1-40. 2. Goggin, G. (2006). Cell phone culture: Mobile technology in everyday life. Routledge. 3. Katz, J. E. (2008). Magic in the air: Mobile communication and the transformation of social life. Transaction Publishers. 4. Kim, Y., & Sundar, S. S. (2014). Mobile persuasion: Exploring the persuasive potential of mobile phones as delivery devices for digital content. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, 72(5), 569-581. 5. Ling, R. (2004). The mobile connection: The cell phone's impact on society. Morgan Kaufmann. 6. Ling, R., & Yttri, B. (2002). Hyper-coordination via mobile phones in Norway. In R. Harper, L. Palen, & A. Taylor (Eds.), The Inside Text: Social, Cultural, and Design Perspectives on SMS (pp. 139-156). Springer. 7. Plant, S. (2000). On the mobile: The effects of mobile telephones on social and individual life. Motorola. 8. Ravidchandran, S., & Ravi, V. (2015). Mobile phones and teenagers: Impact, consequences, and concerns. IUP Journal of Information Technology, 11(3), 7-18. 9. Turkle, S. (2015). Reclaiming conversation: The power of talk in a digital age. Penguin. 10. Wei, R. (2008). Conceptualizing and measuring connectedness to mobile phones in a college campus: The CPP scale. Computers in Human Behavior, 24(6), 2834-2849.
- Digital Era
- Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Disadvantages of Technology
- Cyber Security
- Virtual Reality
No need to pay just yet!
- Instructions Followed To The Letter
- Deadlines Met At Every Stage
- Unique And Plagiarism Free
Talk to our experts
- Mobile Phone Essay in English for Students
Essay on Mobile Phone for Students
What is an essay? An essay is a write-up from one’s perspective or jotting down one’s thoughts in one place regarding any topic. Writing an essay helps one to develop their writing skills and inculcate creativity in their writing. Likewise, all the parents should teach their kids how to write an essay.
For your convenience, we have provided a sample essay on ‘Mobile Phone’ in the following. Take a glance through the article so that it becomes easy for you to teach how to write an essay effortlessly.
In the era of technical advancement, mobile phones play a very significant role. Technology has made our life quite easier. Life without a mobile phone seems to be quite impossible these days. Precisely, we become handicapped without a phone in hand.
Speaking of mobile phones, it is also referred to as ‘cellular phone’ or ‘smartphone’. Martin Cooper of Motorola produced the first handheld mobile phone call on a prototype DynaTAC model on 3 April 1973.
Earlier it was only used for calling. But these days, everything is possible through a mobile phone. From sending a message to video calling, internet browsing, photography to video games, emailing and a lot more services can be availed through this handheld phone.
Advantages of Using Mobile Phones
There are several advantages to using a mobile phone. Here are some provided in the following.
Helps to Communicate:
Life is easier with mobiles. It helps you to communicate with your near and dear ones through calls, video chats, text messages, emails. Apart from that, it helps you to book a cab, show the map direction, order groceries and many more things. The main advantage of having a mobile is it helps to keep you connected with the entire world irrespective of your location.
A Medium of Entertainment:
With the advent of mobile, now you will be able to get entertained wherever you are. Now the world of entertainment is available just a click away, such as you can watch movies, listen to music, or watch your favorite sports or browse on social media networks etc.
Can you imagine doing all of your banking transactions and other relevant work through your cell phone? Yes, now everything is possible with the advancement of technology. Be it making a quick payment or transferring money to your family or checking the transaction history or accessing the bank accounts, everything is possible with just a tap of your button. So, it is quite efficient and saves a lot of your precious time.
Office Work Through Mobile:
These days mobiles are used for different types of official work such as scheduling meetings, giving presentations, sending and receiving important documents, applying for jobs, etc. Mobiles have become an essential device in every working person’s life.
Disadvantages of Using Mobile Phones
While mobile phones claim to connect people and help to communicate with each other, the irony here is that it is creating more distance between people. Nowadays people are more hooked on their phones. So, they mostly spend their time browsing social media or texting each other rather than meeting and talking face to face.
These days one of the major concerns is losing one’s privacy through mobile usage. Now anyone could easily access all the important information related to you with just one tap. Not only your information, information about your family, friends, personal life, career, everything is pretty easily accessible.
Waste of a Lot of Time and Money:
Time and money both are precious in everyone’s life. As the utilization of mobile phones is increasing day by day, the waste of time and money is also increasing gradually. People are becoming addicted to their phones, be it surfing the internet or playing games or checking social media. Besides, the smarter a phone becomes, the more money people spend to buy that phone instead of spending the money on something useful.
FAQs on Mobile Phone Essay in English for Students
1. What is essay writing?
An essay is a piece of writing that expresses the author's point of view; yet, the definition is ambiguous, merging with those of a letter, a paper, an article, a pamphlet, and a short fiction. Formal and casual essays have typically been divided into two categories. The formal essay has a serious objective, dignity, logical organization, and length, whereas the informal essay has a personal element, humor, graceful language, rambling structure, unconventionality or freshness of theme," and so on.
Literary critique, political manifestos, academic arguments, observations of daily life, recollections, and reflections of the author are all popular uses for essays. Although almost all modern essays are written in prose, compositions in verse have often been labeled as essays. While an essay is typically defined by its brevity, works such as John Locke's An Essay Concerning Human Understanding and Thomas Malthus's An Essay on the Principle of Population are exceptions. To garner more information, click here.
2. Give a brief overview of mobile phones and their history.
Mobile phones are quite important in this age of technological growth. Our lives have been made much easier by technological advancements. These days, life appears to be impossible without a cell phone. Without a phone in our hands, we become disabled.
When it comes to mobile phones, they're also known as 'cellular phones' or smartphones.' On April 3, 1973, Motorola's Martin Cooper made the first handheld mobile phone call on a prototype DynaTAC device.
It was formerly only used for calling. However, nowadays, everything is possible via a mobile phone. This handheld phone can do anything from sending a message to video calling, internet browsing, photography, video games, and emailing, among other things.
3. What are some advantages of using mobile phones?
Using a mobile phone has several benefits. The following are a few suggestions.
Aids in Communication:
Mobile phones make life easier. It allows you to contact your loved ones via phone conversations, video chats, text messages, and emails. Apart from that, it assists you in booking a cab, displaying map directions, ordering groceries, and a variety of other tasks. The biggest benefit of owning a mobile phone is that it allows you to stay connected to the rest of the world regardless of where you are.
An Entertainment Medium:
With the introduction of mobile phones, you may now be amused wherever you are. The world of entertainment is now just a click away, with options such as watching movies, listening to music, watching your favorite sports or browsing social media networks.
4. State some of the drawbacks of using mobile phones.
Some of the drawbacks of using mobile phones are:
Creating a buffer:
While mobile phones claim to connect people and make it easier for them to interact, the irony is that they create more distance between them. People nowadays are more reliant on their phones. As a result, they choose to spend their time on social media or texting instead of meeting and talking face to face.
There is no privacy:
One of the major issues these days is losing one's privacy due to cell phone usage. With just one swipe, anyone may now readily access all of your vital information. Not only is your information easily accessible, but so is information about your family, friends, personal life, and work.
A waste of time and money:
In everyone's life, time and money are both quite valuable. As the number of people using mobile phones grows, so does the amount of time and money spent on them.
5. How is an essay writing useful to students?
Writing essays help students develop important abilities and functions in their education, making them more useful. One, writing essays allows students to practice and improve abilities that they can apply throughout their academic careers and into their careers. For example, one can improve their reading and writing skills, as well as their capacity to think, organize thoughts, and communicate effectively.
Two, it enables pupils to develop a formal and orderly writing style that reliably conveys information. Three, it aids in the organization of your thoughts on what you are learning, the development of vocabulary, and the development of a distinct writing style. Get free study materials through the Vedantu app and website.
- Essay Database >
- Essay Examples >
- Essays Topics >
- Essay on Sociology
Essay On Cell Phone Use In Classrooms
Type of paper: Essay
Topic: Sociology , Education , Classroom , Mobile Phones , Teaching , Cell Phones , Students , Telephone
ORDER PAPER LIKE THIS
Cell Phones use in Classrooms
Scaccia, J. (2011, September 23). Should cell phones be banned in school? . Retrieved April 14, 2012, from http://teacher.scholastic.com: http://teacher.scholastic.com/scholasticnews/indepth/upfront/debate/index.asp?article=d1211 Shaw, K. (2005, July 04). Students and Cell Phones: Controversy in the Classroom. Retrieved April 14, 2012, from http://voices.yahoo.com: http://voices.yahoo.com/students-cell-phones-controversy-classroom-3387.html?cat=9
Cite this page
Share with friends using:
Finished papers: 1800
This paper is created by writer with
If you want your paper to be:
Well-researched, fact-checked, and accurate
Original, fresh, based on current data
Eloquently written and immaculately formatted
275 words = 1 page double-spaced
Get your papers done by pros!
Times of malta college essays, multiplexing college essays, gospel of john research papers, free genetically modified foods research paper sample, free impact of tax on income essay example, comparison of the statue of mentuhotep vi and the strangford apollo essay, example of nucor case study, geography course work example, rosston essays, wilma rudolph essays, balant essays, sims essays.
Password recovery email has been sent to [email protected]
Use your new password to log in
You are not register!
Now you can download documents directly to your device!
Check your email! An email with your password has already been sent to you! Now you can download documents directly to your device.
or Use the QR code to Save this Paper to Your Phone
The sample is NOT original!
Short on a deadline?
Don't waste time. Get help with 11% off using code - GETWOWED
No, thanks! I'm fine with missing my deadline
Essay on Mobile Phone
When we have any doubt, what do we do? Do we ask anyone, or do we use books to find out answers? No, we just use our mobile phones to clear our doubts. Even we don’t have to open television for entertainment or news. All these things are now available on our phones. These tiny phones have the entire world in them. To know more about the uses and applications of mobile phones, today we will discuss Mobile Phone in detail.
Short and Long Mobile Phone Essay in English
Here, we are presenting long and short essays on Mobile Phone in English for students under word limits of 100 – 150 Words, 200 – 250 words, and 500 – 600 words. This topic is useful for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 in English. These provided essays on Mobile Phone will help you to write effective essays, paragraphs, and speeches on this topic.
Mobile Phone Essay 10 Lines (100 – 150 Words)
1) Mobile phones are also called cellular phones or smartphones.
2) Today, it’s impossible to find someone who doesn’t have a cell phone.
3) Mobile phones can be used to play games, play music, and take pictures.
4) Almost all banking activities can be done through mobile phones.
5) Mobile phones are used for educational purposes also.
6) People can apply for jobs as well as can use phones to work.
7) Using mobile phones too much is bad for our health.
8) It makes the young generation lazy and fat.
9) It can lead to heart disease and even depression.
10) People are now more dependent on their cell phones.
Short Essay on Mobile Phone (250 – 300 Words)
Having a cell phone is no longer a choice, but a necessity. The days when having a cell phone were seen as a luxury is long gone. Mobile phone prices have gone down so much today. More companies are making mobile phones, so it’s not a big deal to buy one these days. Now, this small thing is an important part of life.
Advantages of Mobile Phone
Mobile phones are by far one of the best things ever made because they can be used in so many ways. We can talk to anyone on the other side of the world just by moving our fingers. The cell phone has made many things easier to do. They can be used for banking, booking, shopping, entertainment, etc. They are also a good source of entertainment.
Disadvantages of Mobile Phone
The way people use cell phones has a big effect on their health, social lives, and physical well-being. The main problems are too much use, worsening eyesight, less productivity, and being too dependent on them. This makes young people more likely to get sick. When people use their phones too much, they may get brain tumors. Mobile Phone is an electronic device, so its operating system can be attacked by other electronic devices and virus programs.
Today, we are getting more and more reliant on cell phones to talk to each other. Cell phones are a blessing as long as they are only used for good things. Therefore, people should use mobile phones wisely.
Long Essay on Mobile Phone (500 Words)
The way we live has become easier because of new technologies. Cell phones are wireless devices that are used to talk. Mobile phones are one piece of technology that has changed a lot since it was first made available. It offers several advantages to us. There are so many kinds of phones now that it’s hard to know which one to get.
Mobile Phone: Changing the World
Mobile phones are just a piece of technology that we use to talk to each other. It’s a big change in both the science of communication and the science of medicine. The cell phone is one of the best things to come along in modern times. Mobile phones are now something that people of all ages need. They are becoming more and more important to us every day. People’s lives are easier and better because of cell phones. But people should be careful about how much they use them because they could take over their lives.
Mobile Phone: The Savior
These days, we can’t live without our cell phones. We feel safe because we have cell phones. The way people talk to each other has really changed because of cell phones. People can get to everything faster with cell phones and the internet. People can use social media on their phones while they are on the go. It offers a lot of advantages for Businesses.
People can also keep up with new fashion trends and follow them on their phones. The world got smaller because of cell phones. With services like social networks, GPS navigation, and games, the Smartphone is making our lives easier. You can use your phone to apply for jobs, study for tests or exams, and do other things. Mobile phones can be used to make calls, send emails or text messages, and even buy things online. On your phone, you can now find everything in the entertainment industry.
Effects of Mobile Phone
Even though cell phones are very useful and fun, they are bad for our health, our ability to communicate, and our education. People tend to spend too much time on their cell phones, which wastes their time. People who use cell phones also say that they get headaches, their hands shake, and their fingers hurt. Texting and social media make it easy for people to hide behind their phones and not show who they are. Phones do more harm than good because they make people lose sleep, feel bad about themselves, cause anxiety, and cause accidents. Loss of privacy is another major problem that is getting worse because people use their phones too much.
People with cell phones count more than 4 billion. But, strangely, only 3.5 billion of them use a toothbrush. Since cell phones are now a big part of our lives, it’s up to us to know how to use them right. So we should use phones properly to avoid problems and enjoy their use.
I hope the above provided essay on Mobile Phone will be helpful in understanding their effects and uses of it.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions on Mobile Phone
Ans. Mobile phones are invented by Martin Cooper.
Ans. The first mobile phone invented was “Motorola DynaTAC 8000X”.
Ans. Martin Cooper is known as the father of the cellular phone.
Ans. In 2022, the most expensive phone is the Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond.
Essay on digital india, cashless india essay, essay on child is father of the man, essay on causes, effects and prevention of corona virus, essay on dr. sarvepalli radhakrishnan, durga puja essay, essay on summer vacation, essay on my plans for summer vacation, essay on holiday.
Mobile Phones Essay | Essay on Mobile Phones for Students and Children in English
Mobile Phones Essay: Today, a kid who barely knows to speak well, knows what a mobile phone is literally. A mobile phone or cell phone is an electronic telecommunication device with the same basic capability as a conventional fixed-line, telephone, but which is also entirely portable and is not required to be connected with a wire to the telephone network. Most current mobile phones connect instead to the network using a wireless radio wave transmission technology.
You can read more Essay Writing about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Long and Short Essays on Mobile Phones for Kids and Students in English
Given below are two essays in English for students and children about the topic of ‘Mobile Phones’ in both long and short form. The first essay is a long essay on Mobile Phones of 400-500 words. This long essay about Mobile Phones is suitable for students of class 7, 8, 9 and 10, and also for competitive exam aspirants. The second essay is a short essay on Mobile Phones of 150-200 words. These are suitable for students and children in class 6 and below.
Long Essay on Mobile Phones 500 Words in English
Below we have given a long essay on Mobile Phones of 500 words is helpful for classes 7, 8, 9 and 10 and Competitive Exam Aspirants. This long essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 7 to class 10, and also for competitive exam aspirants.
In addition to the standard voice function of a telephone, a mobile phone can support many additional services such as SMS for text messaging, packet switching for access to the internet, and MMS for sending and receiving photos and videos. In less than twenty years, mobile phones have gone from being rare and expensive pieces of equipment used by businesses to an all pervasive low-cost personal item. In many countries, mobile phones now outnumber landline telephones, with most adults and many children now owning mobile phones.
A mobile phone itself has become a fashion statement wherein the brand, cost type of handset, colour, added accessories reflect the personality of a person. People have made mobile phones a status symbol instead of necessity. This has thus given rise to an increase in criminal and antisocial activities in order to have money to satisfy this growing need to show off.
It’s tough to fit a music player, digital camera, phone, GPS all in the pocket at the same time. Fortunately, today’s cell phones come with all these features and thus it is not a problem anymore.
Today, cell phones have built in calculator, flashlight or torch, radio among other things. Phone is also an eBook reader, currency converter, handheld gaming device, e-mail checker, internet, video calling, 3G facilities, downloads, songs, movies, pictures, payment of bills, shopping, learning foreign language, health regulator, are the wonders of this small size gadget.
Mobile phones have shrunk the world into a global town wherein one person sitting in one continent can easily and instantly talk to the other residing in another continent. The mobile telecommunication is one of the largest in the world. People in cities, semi-urban areas and even in rural areas find its use essential to their life. Internet penetration in India is largely driven by mobile phones, with some of the most basic hand-sets offering access to the internet. About 70% of rural India’s active internet population access the web via mobile phones as they are easier to use than accessing PCs. Hillary Clinton has once said
“There are 4 billion cell phones in use today. Many of them are in hands of market vendors, rickshaw drivers, and others who’ve historically lacked access to education and opportunity”
However, with new technologies in the mobile phones, concerns have arisen about its effects on the health of the users. Scientific evidence also states an increase in certain types of rare tumours (cancer) seen in long-time, persistent heavy users. More recently, a study provided significant evidence of genetic damage under certain conditions.
Evidently, it has also been seen that there is a steep decline in the population of some birds due to the radiations emitted from mobile phones and its network towers. Especially the population of sparrows are seen to be migrating to less populated areas. It has also been observed that recently most of the accidents on roads occur because of distractions via mobile phones. Motorists have a much higher risk of collisions and losing control of the vehicles while talking on the mobile phones while driving.
Short Essay on Mobile Phones 200 Words in English
Below we have given a short essay on Mobile Phones is for Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. This short essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 6 and below.
Apart from this, mobile phones are used by criminals to inform one another about their filthy ideas. The recent example can be taken of the movie ‘Holiday’ where it is made clear that how crime strategies are invented by the criminals using this technology in majority of the cases. Mobile phones have altered our way of life to an unbelievable degree. The charm of a long, hand written letter has been replaced by a short text message. The beautiful greeting cards have been replaced by small animated pictures. Moreover, its widespread usage has made the Idea cellular Company come up with a brilliant idea of being environmental friendly. Through their advertisements they campaigned: “Use mobile save paper” to replace and minimise the use of paper in several forms.
They are also an easily available help in case of an emergency. They save a lot of time and energy in making multiple calls to track a single person. Thus, they increase direct one-on-one relationship. The SMS is also a convenient way to keep in touch with your loved ones when no one has the time for writing long drawn letters which take days to even reach.
Mobiles are also a great source of entertainment.,You can listen to songs, play games, get live cricket scores, market-updates and even the headlines. No matter where one goes, cell phones are the only hope of keeping families connected without any hassle. Technology is here and it is here to stay. With the advancement happening almost every day Steve Jobs said
“What we want to do is make a leapfrog product that is way smarter than any other mobile device has ever been and super-easy to use”
So we are going to reinvent the phone
“There is surely a lot more that future holds with regard to mobile revolution.”
Mobile Phones Essay Word Meanings for Simple Understanding
- Conventional – traditional, common
- portable – convenient, movable
- Pervasive – widespread, prevalent, universal
- Instantly – immediately, urgently
- penetration – invasion, entry
- Persistent – continuous, constant
- Steep – sudden, extreme
- Filthy – dirty, nasty, foul
- Hassle – trouble, problem
- Leapfrog – advance
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Essay on Mobile Phones
Table of Contents
Essay on Mobile Phones: Technology has given infinite pace to connectivity and growth. There are several inventions that have made the lifestyle of people completely different and easy. One such invention is mobile phones. Before mobile phones, connecting to people was very difficult. From pigeons who would carry people’s messages to far-off places, to delayed telegrams and boxy telephones, the ways and methods of giving a piece of news or communication were very tough in the earlier times. This is why we owe immense gratitude to Martin Cooper, the inventor of the mobile phone, as well as the incredible innovation that has occurred in the field of technology that we now have such amazing devices like smartphones and mobile phones to use for a variety of purposes.
Congratulations you have unlocked a coupon code of 10%
Fill Out the Form for Expert Academic Guidance!
Please indicate your interest Live Classes Books Test Series Self Learning
Verify OTP Code (required)
Fill complete details
Target Exam ---
500+ Words Essay on Mobile Phones
Cellular phones in day-to-day life are commonly called mobile phones by people. When they first came to focus, the primary aim was to connect with people. It was accomplished through calls and text messaging. When this was achieved, a lot of new things were also developed and introduced, which gave mobile phones a new air of sophistication and awe about them.
The current technological developments have made our lives more comfortable. We are becoming more and more dependent on mobile phones for our communication. From calling to emailing or texting and even making purchases online, the uses of mobile phones are numerous. For this reason, mobile phones are also known as “smartphones” now.
Mobile phones are of great use. We know how unthinkable our lives are without it. This has led to a major question cropping up in recent times – are we slaves to mobile phones? With the growing importance and use of mobile phones, we can’t see ourselves not taking the advantage of this valuable resource.
While mobile phones give us an opportunity to converse and connect with our loved ones, it also robs our connections in real life. We get too carried away by our social image that we hardly see what we’re becoming in real life.
Get the list of 1000+ Essay Writing Topics here
Advantages of Mobile Phones
- Helps Us Be Connected: Mobile phones are very handy gadgets that can be taken anywhere. Not only this, but you can stay connected with your friends living miles away from you in an instant. Just pick up your phones, chat, audio call, video call, send snaps, and much more with ease. With this invention, people don’t feel left out. They can always be there for one another, in grief and sickness, on their phones.
- Communication: What is mankind without communication? Communication is the crux of humanity. Human beings are born to socialize and connect with each other. This would not have been possible without mobile phones. With this gadget, you can now stay connected with your loved one. You can connect in real-time and feel a sense of belonging even while being separated from one another.
- Source of Entertainment: We can’t bear the separation from our mobile phones because it is an amazing source of entertainment for all of us. We can watch our favorite TV series, movies, read our favorite books, download songs, and do much more! What makes it all the more potent is that there is hardly a more suitable alternative for entertainment than the hands-on mobile phones we have today.
- Professional Work-Life: If you are employed, no one else can understand the value of mobile phones in professional life better than you. The moment you get into a job, you have to use the resources at your disposal to do your job effectively. On top of this, you have to be available at all times for any communication regarding your work. For this, you need something reliable and fast, and in this case, mobile phones come to our rescue. Professional conversations, especially in the pandemic era, have shifted completely to software like Google Meet and Skype, which are all easily available on your phone. Cloud drives serve as the storehouse for all important documents. Hence, without mobile phones, work or professional life will definitely face a heavy setback.
- Privacy: Mobile phones are like the personal diary of an individual. With a lot of new applications and personalization features available, mobile phones have become the new private space of the modern generation. You have evidence of memorable time spent in the form of pictures and videos. Memories can also be preserved in chats, screenshots, and so much more.
Disadvantages of Mobile Phones
- Mobile Phone Addiction: The addition to mobile phones is increasingly becoming a reality in today’s world. For many people, even thinking of a day without mobile phones makes them frustrated and anxious. People are nowadays so dependent on mobile phones that life beyond the screen of the mobiles doesn’t exist for them.
- Detachment: It is true that mobile phones tend to foster communication between people across borders and boundaries. But there is a flip side as well. People and especially students under 25 years of age are massive victims of the overuse of mobile phones. They become more detached from real life and real people around them, getting completely engrossed in the virtual world within their mobile phones.
- No Real-time Communication: People are so conscious of their image on social media platforms that they don’t see the real-life passing beside them. With this growing addiction, they face problem communication in real-life situations. As a result of this, they live inside the bubble of their social presence on the internet and fail to make a connection in real life.
- Faulty Knowledge: We have so many education websites and videos on the internet to make learning more accessible and feasible. However, with the explosion of knowledge, students have started becoming way too dependent on these e-learning platforms. They go back home, search for the questions given in homework and copy the same in their notebooks. The same goes for college assignments. Students might know nothing about global warming but they have a paper written on how to curb the growing problem of global warming. Another issue associated with this influx of information is the fact that most of it is not fact-checked and accurate, which leads to the spread of misinformation.
- Stress and Strain: Recent effects on the human psyche also include something called fear of missing out (FoMO0. It is seen that the overuse of mobile phones causes undue stress in individuals. You wait for texts from your friend or comments on your posted picture, you see other people going out to new places and having new experiences, and there is a constant need to be involved and present in all of these things. This leads to constant anxiety about missing out on something if they are away from their devices.
After reading the advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones essay, you know how detrimental the excessive use of mobile phones can be for you and your health. As it is with most human innovations, there are good and bad things that they lead to. Being a wise human, the choice is on you whether you wish to live life being a slave to the modern gadgets or use them wisely in a healthy manner.
Talk to our academic expert!
Language --- English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu Malayalam
Get access to free Mock Test and Master Class
Register to Get Free Mock Test and Study Material
Offer Ends in 5:00
Latest Education and Career News
Essay on Mobile Phones for Students and Children
Essay on Mobile Phone : Mobile Phones or Cell Phones have become more of a necessity now. With the advancement of Technology, human tendencies have evolved in a manner that everything is now desired at just a click of a thumb. This has frankly, been an advantage in many cases but also an acute disadvantage. It is worth observing that the students have been using phones for myriad purposes, be it in the favour of their betterment or simply against the cause. This theme is now extremely prominent in compositions and essays.
As a student or a child, if you are to write an Essay on Mobile Phones in English, the following article will thoroughly help you do the same. Check the ensuing article for essay ideas, quotes to add, important points, and more.
Essay on Mobile Phones in English
The topic of Mobile Phones has grown over the years. It has become a very probable theme for essay writing in examinations, competitions, contests, homework, and more. As a student, you always have a choice to make it a descriptive essay where you can construct and frame your essay in a manner that describes the technology. The other option is to go argumentative. You can simply discuss the pros and cons or choose a side. It is simply up to you.
While fixating on the descriptive format, you have to stress more on the electrical and technical parts where you must describe the importance and composition. Further, you can give details regarding history, development, evolution, and much more. If you pick to concentrate on the argumentative parts, there is little or no requirement to describe what a mobile phone is, what its components are, and how it is employed to use. The various aspects of the componential breakage or even the history need not be addressed. You can rather take the opportunity to talk about the relevance and growth of this electronic product and the use of technology in the reference to daily life. You can allude to different age groups and their dependency on phones. It is up to you to choose to back its advantages or disadvantages or simply address both.
Essay on My Vision for India in 2047
Outline of the Composition on the Theme of Cell Phones
As discussed earlier, you have the choice to go as you wish regarding the format of the composition. Here, we have provided a general outline of the essay that has to be observed while formatting the essay and describing one’s points. This structure will guide you on what your essay should intend to deliver given the kind of format and structure you pick for it:
Informative or Descriptive Essay
The rule and format for this essay are simple. All you need to do is start by explaining what a mobile phone is and how it has relevance to the current period in a very short paragraph. Once you are through with that, describe the history of cell phones around the globe and how the technology has taken a rise. Mobile Phone is an electronic device which mainly exists for the purpose of communication and is completely backed by technology.
You must remember to create a bridge between the advancement of technology and the rise of the internet while explaining the development and hike in the importance of Mobile Phones. Further, within the body of the essay, you can go a little technical and explain the components that are assembled in order to make a model. Moreover, you can also talk about various electronic giants that rule the market and how they are different from each other and what they have to offer the consumers.
You must also include the importance and role of the Operating Systems. There are multiple aspects that you can add to your composition depending on the requirement and the necessity. Remember that the purpose of the essay is information and it must be loaded with elements that help the users to understand the tropic as an informative one.
How to Write a Profile Essay?
An argumentative essay has the purpose to serve the opinions of the audience or the reader. There are in general three types of perspectives, Against, For, and Neutral and the rest of the scale is set in accordance with the same. It matters where you opined because it will eventually influence the content of your essay. If you want to cater for readers of all mindsets, the best way is to go neutral. You have to pick your side and explain your views. Always observe that explanation of your opinions and simply mentioning them is not helpful. What matters is that you need to support your views with concrete facts or undeniable logic. You need to keep a solid front on why what you think is important.
- For: If you are going for the topic or the theme, you must talk about the use of mobile phones and how it supports communication . The prime reason for the development of phones was communication. You must explain how phones have advanced in that domain and the way they have bridged the distance through a virtual space. Further, be it your bank account or your photo gallery, everything is just a click away. You can also explain that mobile phones have become so advanced over time that they can incorporate easy cameras. Present models of phones have features lined up in a manner that they convincingly serve as a replacement for laptops. There is also a very great argument you can make where social media employment and mobile-related occupations are thriving in supporting so many loaves of bread across the globe.
- Against : Counter attack the advancement of technology such as bank details and misuse of information that has become so prevalent that it is hurting the common man in many unthinkable ways. The outflux of money in unprecedented manners is one of the grave problems that mobile phones have for us. Further, the virtual world is eventually replacing the real world. There are so many issues pertaining to health, both physical and mental which are being triggered due to mobile phones. If you are to go really against the motion, you need to be highly critical and talk about the way laws are being violated online in myriad ways. Another critical issue is harassment and bullying in terms of social media. Users also tend to waste a lot of time on cell phones for no reason. There is one point that many writers ignore the harmful impact, influence, and effect on the environment. Electronic devices radiate harmful rays which eventually affect the lives of birds, animals, plants, and humans. There is a huge non-biodegradable waste accumulation that can be observed due to many parts of these devices and not only the components of phones contribute but also phone covers add to the wastage. You must try to add all these points to your Essay on Mobile Phones.
- Neutral : The above two essays combined, presenting a balanced and a counter view to look at things is the only way you can compose your neutral Essay on Mobile Phones. All the aforementioned points can be clubbed in a manner that supports both causes. You need to present both sides of the coin and explain how excess or complete ignorance of Mobile Phones can be extremely harmful.
Global Warming Essay for Students
Quotes to Add to Essay on Mobile Phones
You can add quotes to your essay to make it more interesting and complete. It will not only back your points but also embellish the composition. Adding sayings, and phrases, and quoting established personalities acts as a very superior literary device which is appreciated by the readers and specifically the examiners. You can pick quotes from the subsequent section depending on your suitability:
- The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of a global village ~ Marshall McLuhan
- You’d be surprised how difficult it is relinquish a cell phone ~ Adrien Brody
- Technology can be our best friend, and technology can also be the biggest party pooper of our lives ~ Steven Spielberg
- Home is where the heart is, but today, the Phone is where the heart is!!! ~Rachitha Cabral
- These days, children can text on their cell phones all night long, and no one else is seeing that phone. You don’t know who is calling that child ~ Kamala Harris
- To be happy in this world, first you need a cell phone and then you need an airplane. Then you’re truly wireless ~ Ted Turner
- I actually have this fantasy of giving up my cell phone ~ Julia Stiles
- I thought the invention of mobile phone was to save our time and money, but we are doing exactly the opposite
- I’m going to put on my gravestone, ‘He never owned a cell phone’ ~ Jesse Ventura
- You want to see an angry person? Let me hear a cell phone go off ~ Jim Lehrer
- I think God gave every one of us a cell phone, we just dropped it ~ Sylvia Browne
- Life is what happens when your cell phone is charging
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
We've detected unusual activity from your computer network
To continue, please click the box below to let us know you're not a robot.
Why did this happen?
For inquiries related to this message please contact our support team and provide the reference ID below.
- School & Boards College Admission Govt Jobs Alert & Prep Exams Current Affairs General Knowledge Careers Videos Education News Quiz & Mock Tests Ebooks Results हिन्दी Jagran TV Jagran Play View All Categories
- Be Cyberwise
- SRM University
- Nikharda Punjab
- Current Affairs
- Web Stories
- Board Exams
PSEB Class 8 Hindi Model Paper 2024: Download FREE PDF
PSEB Class 8 Hindi Model Paper 2023-24: Download the latest PSEB Class 8 Hindi Model Papers for Hindi first language and Hindi second language. These model papers help to understand the question paper pattern and marking scheme for the 2023-24 board exam.
PSEB Class 8 Hindi Model Paper 2024: The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) Class 8 Hindi Model Paper for the academic year 2023-24 have been released. The board has released the model papers for both Hindi First Language and Hindi Second Language options. The Model Papers are available on the board’s official website for download in PDF. However, students can also download the subject-wise model papers from Jagran Josh. In this article, we have provided the model papers of PSEB Class 8 Hindi First Language and Hindi Second Language. These model papers by PSEB are designed to help students understand the exam pattern and the type of questions that will be asked in the exam. The model test papers or the sample question papers offer a variety of questions on important topics from the PSEB Class 8th Hindi Syllabus 2023-24.
PSEB Class 8 Hindi Exam Pattern 2023-24
Both Hindi First Language and Hindi Second Language papers will be for 80 marks and the remaining 20 marks will be calculated on the basis of Internal Assessment of students.
The question paper of either option will consist of 7 questions of 75 marks while the rest of 5 marks will be allotted for good handwriting.
Hindi First Language is designed for students who wish to achieve a deep understanding of the language and seek to refine their linguistic abilities while Hindi Second Language targets students who are learning Hindi as a second language and focuses on building their foundational skills. Students can download the model paper of their respective subject option for which they have chosen to appear in the PSEB Class 8 Board Exam 2024.
Also Check PSEB Class 8 Syllabus 2023-24 (All Subjects)
PSEB Class 8 Hindi First Language Model Paper 2024
To check all questions, download the complete model paper below:
PSEB Class 8 Hindi Second Language Model Paper 2024
- Education News
- CBSE Class 10 English Grammar Tenses MCQs with Answers 2024
- CBSE Class 10 English Grammar Important Questions Answers for Board Exam 2024
- UPSSSC PET Answer Key 2023
- SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2023
- CTET Confirmation Page Download 2023
- upsssc.gov.in PET Answer Key 2023
Latest Education News
- PSEB Class 8 Hindi Model Paper 2024: Download FREE PDF just now
- NHM UP Result 2022-23 Released for ANM at upnrhm.gov.in: Staff Nurse Selection List Soon just now
- Haryana NMMSS 2023 Admit Card To Release Tomorrow, Check Notice PDF Here just now
- No More Pressure to Respond Immediately! Instagram Lets You Disable Read Receipts in DMs 24 mins ago
- Only the most attentive eyes can spot the different hand emoji in 5 seconds! 35 mins ago
- AIBE 18 Exam Date 2023 Rescheduled To December 10, Check Official Notice Here 36 mins ago
- RBI Assistant Eligibility 2023: Age Limit, Qualification and Nationality 44 mins ago
- HBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2023-24: Download PDFs for all Subjects 48 mins ago
- Most Centuries in ICC World Cup 2023: List of Most Hundreds 54 mins ago
- MOST Runs in World Cup 2023: Highest Run-Scorers List 56 mins ago
- Direct and Indirect Speech: Definitions, Examples, Exercises and Rules 57 mins ago
- Only highly observant people can spot a ball in the jungle in 6 seconds! 1 hour ago
- CBSE Class 12 Maths Study Plan, Time Table and Preparation Tips 1 hour ago
- NTA PhD Entrance Exam 2023 Answer Key Released; Check DU, JNU, BHU, BBAU Question Paper with Recorded Response Here 1 hour ago
- BPSC Teacher Exam 2023 Date Out: बिहार टीचर भर्ती परीक्षा की तारीखें घोषित, यहां देखें ऑफिशियल नोटिस 1 hour ago
- Calicut University Result 2023 OUT at uoc.ac.in: Direct Link to Download UG, PG Marksheet 1 hour ago
- List Of 10 Most Polluted Cities In India 2023 1 hour ago
- BPSC School Teacher Recruitment 2023: बिहार शिक्षक फेज 2 के लिए आवेदन bpsc.bih.nic.in पर शुरू, 69000 से ज्यादा पदों पर होगी भर्ती 1 hour ago
- New Zealand vs Sri Lanka Head to Head in ICC ODI World Cup and International Cricket 1 hour ago
- SSC CPO PET Admit Card 2023 OUT: सीपीओ पीएसटी और पीईटी परीक्षा के एडमिट कार्ड जारी, यहाँ से करें डाउनलोड 1 hour ago
- UK Board 12th Result 2023 - Scrutiny Result Sep 8, 2023
- UK Board Result 2023 - Scrutiny Result Sep 8, 2023
- UK Board 10th Result 2023 - Scrutiny Result Sep 1, 2023
- NIOS Board 10th Result 2023 - Declared Jun 26, 2023
For more results, click here