Home — Essay Samples — Life — Career Goals — Why I Want to Become a Lawyer: My Future Career
Why I Want to Become a Lawyer: My Future Career
- Categories: Career Goals Lawyer
About this sample
Words: 502 |
Updated: 9 November, 2023
Words: 502 | Page: 1 | 3 min read
You may also be interested Turabian Citation Maker
- Hobbes, T. (2018). Leviathan. Penguin UK.
- Rousseau, J.-J. (2019). A discourse on inequality. Oxford University Press.
- Avineri, S. (2018). The social and political thought of Karl Marx. Cambridge University Press.
- Baumeister, R. F. (1997). Evil: Inside human violence and cruelty. Holt Paperbacks.
- Brennan, G., & Pettit, P. (2019). The economy of esteem: An essay on civil and political society. Oxford University Press.
- Gauthier, D. (2016). Hobbes's social contract: An introduction. Cambridge University Press.
- Locke, J. (2019). Two Treatises of Government. Oxford University Press.
- Manent, P. (2018). Natural law and human rights: Toward a recovery of practical reason. University of Notre Dame Press.
- Sandel, M. J. (2012). Justice: What’s the right thing to do?. Macmillan.
- Skinner, Q. (2019). Hobbes and Republican Liberty. Cambridge University Press.
Cite this Essay
Let us write you an essay from scratch
- 450+ experts on 30 subjects ready to help
- Custom essay delivered in as few as 3 hours
Get high-quality help
- Expert in: Life Law, Crime & Punishment
+ 120 experts online
No need to pay just yet!
2 pages / 1101 words
4 pages / 1708 words
1 pages / 769 words
2 pages / 1305 words
Remember! This is just a sample.
You can get your custom paper by one of our expert writers.
121 writers online
Still can’t find what you need?
Browse our vast selection of original essay samples, each expertly formatted and styled
Related Essays on Career Goals
Why do I want to be a nurse? The desire to become a nurse came natural to me. I have always had the desire to want to help and care for people who do not have the ability to do so for themselves. I know it sounds cliché, but it [...]
A Personal Revelation: One day, amidst the chaos of a busy hospital, I had a moment of clarity. It was in that instant that I realized my calling—to be a nurse. Join me on my journey to understand the profound reasons [...]
How do you think this graduate degree can help you achieve your career goals? This essay explores the symbiotic relationship between pursuing a graduate degree and achieving one's career aspirations. A graduate degree holds [...]
My current professional role as a healthcare provider has well-positioned me to perform in the role of a dietetic intern with strong leadership skills and a responsive work ethic. I look to my resourcefulness, adaptability to [...]
From my very little age, I have been brought up in a village where poverty was like an epidemic. I have seen many families dying in scarce of food and health treatment. Though there was a hospital there but mismanagement and [...]
One year ago I thought I knew everything I wanted for my future career and life. But, in reality the only thing I knew was that I was going to get a degree as a special education teacher and play basketball at some college, but [...]
By clicking “Send”, you agree to our Terms of service and Privacy statement . We will occasionally send you account related emails.
Where do you want us to send this sample?
Be careful. This essay is not unique
This essay was donated by a student and is likely to have been used and submitted before
Download this Sample
Free samples may contain mistakes and not unique parts
Sorry, we could not paraphrase this essay. Our professional writers can rewrite it and get you a unique paper.
Please check your inbox.
We can write you a custom essay that will follow your exact instructions and meet the deadlines. Let's fix your grades together!
Get Your Personalized Essay in 3 Hours or Less!
- Instructions Followed To The Letter
- Deadlines Met At Every Stage
- Unique And Plagiarism Free
- Free Essays
- Citation Generator
"My future plan as a lawyer" Essays and Research Papers
My Future as a Criminal Lawyer
a criminal lawyer . A criminal lawyer (a.k.a. appeals defense attorney/ appeals defense lawyer ) is a lawyer that defends the organizations‚ individuals‚ and entities that have been charged with a crime. Their duties include basic fact finding‚ legal analysis‚ legal motions‚ memorandums‚ request bargaining‚ jury selection‚ and participating in trials and sentencing. Their salaries average from $50‚000 to $105‚000 a year‚ putting them in a high-middle class range. To be a criminal lawyer ‚ you must
Free Law Lawyer
Future as a Lawyer
My whole life‚ I have always listened to my parents‚ but I have always felt like I look at things differently and have a different answer to every problem that arises. This difference of opinion continued to get worse as I got older‚ because I always had an argument about anything my parents and I talked about. Not only do I look at things differently than most‚ I also am able to take one small area of question and turn it into a full fledged loophole. My mom started to see this as a solution‚ rather
Premium Future Psychology Argument
My Future Plan
a person who is family-oriented. Being respectful and obedient to my parent’s do’s and don’ts. I am a self-discipline person and a role model of my brother. I serve my community as one of the youth leader. I am an active leader of Youth for Christ and some organization in our church and school. I am a goal-setter person and I really see to it that all my plans everyday will be done accordingly‚ so with I entrust also what God’s plan to me. I am approachable person and easy to be with. I am so patience
Premium Goal Management Regulatory Focus Theory
my plan future
engineer was one of my goals and it is a great opportunity to make a difference in my community and to build my country. - My long term goal is to pursue a PHD in Architecture engineering with emphasizes more on energy conscious architecture and then to become a university professor‚ seven years from now I want to work in one of the biggest and international architecture consulting firms. I want to be the project manager or manager at least. Making decision and future plan is one of the most important
Premium Management Korea Project management
person power to look into the future . Every person wants his position to be better in the future . We could not get better position in our future without having proper planning. My future plan is to relocate in any developed country. I have already explored the various options which I have according to my experience and education. Based on my experience and education I think that Australia would be the most suitable country for me to migrate. In order to pursue my future planning as a short term strategy
Premium Time Thought English language
My Plans for the Future
understand that the time to choose your future profession has come. It’s not an easy task to make the right choice of a job. I have known for a long time that leaving school is the beginning of my independent life‚ the beginning of a far more serious examination of my abilities and character. I have asked myself a lot of times: “What do I want to be when I leave school?” A few years ago it was difficult for me to give a definite answer. As the years passed I changed my mind a lot of times about which
Premium Language education Second language Language school
My Future Plans
By this title‚ I am guessing most of you are thinking what you will be doing next weekend or even tomorrow. You would be expecting me to write that I’m going to get ‘locked’ with my friends‚ but no! I hope to remember what I did the next day or even in a few years time…I want to be able to say when I’m old‚ that I lived my life to the fullest. Firstly‚ this summer‚ I don’t want to waste it like I did every other summer. I don’t want to sleep all day. I want to live‚ I want to visit museums‚ go to
Premium American films
a life or two‚ I want to make a difference. I am sure most of you think I’m a bit fanatical but I could not bear doing the same thing day-in day-out‚ just filing numbers into a computer‚ I would prefer to saw off my left arm than work for the ‘man’ as so many hippies have talked about. My reasons are different however. I don’t care if a multi-million dollar corporation makes a bit more profit or not. It’s just that people who work for the ‘man’ tend to be as stimulating as a plank of wood. I want
Free American films English-language films
My future plan
CYBER TERRISOM INTRODUCTION: Cyberterrorism is the use of Internet based attacks in terrorist activities‚ including acts of deliberate‚ large-scale disruption of computer networks‚ especially of personal computers attached to the Internet‚ by the means of tools such as computer viruses. Cyberterrorism is a controversial term. Some authors choose a very narrow definition‚ relating to deployments‚ by known terrorist organizations‚ of disruption attacks against information systems for the primary
Premium Digital Subscriber Line Telephone exchange Local loop
My Future Plans and Expectation
“ My future plans and expectation” As a child‚ I found my self looking up to many people and admiring those that had accomplished so many great things in their lives. I grew up in a household of eight people; I am the fifth child of six. I never thought about my future plans and expectation growing up. I started thinking about my future when I was in high school and then after. I never thought that I would finish high school. Many friends and family have told me that I was not cut out
Premium Thought Education Cognition
- American films
- Cognitive science
- Decision making
- Developed country
- Developing country
- Digital Subscriber Line
- English language
- My future plan in five years
- My future plans
- My future plans after high school
- My future plans and ambitions
- My future plans and expectation
- My future plans are to become a nurse
- My future plans as army officer
- My future plans for the next 10 years
- My future plans in medical laboratory
- My future plans when i finish high school
Home / Essay Samples / Life / Profession / Career Goals
My Future Career of a Lawyer as I See It
Life , Law, Crime & Punishment
Profession , Judiciary
Career Goals , Lawyer
- Words: 672 (1 page)
Please note! This essay has been submitted by a student.
Networking Interview with Ravinder Mann
Amrit bhangu: recent osgoode graduate.
Get quality help now
Proficient in: Profession , Judiciary
+ 75 relevant experts are online
More Related Essays
My desire for nursing started as a little girl, I remembered a lady with severe stomach pain with heavy bleeding that was a dump at the bust-stop by a taxi, instead of helping the lady, people ran away while some were just ...
My name is Sophia Sikat and I aspire to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. I want to transfer to a university to get my Bachelors of Science in Nursing. Once I graduate, it is required for me to work at an ICU for ...
I believe my educational and professional background has not only qualified me technically, but also given me the right mind-set for going further with my studies. I hope that the admission committee finds my background and ...
Living in Bangalore, the Silicon valley and startup hub of India was eye opening. Throughout my life I have seen people close to me work in Tech giants or run their own enterprise. It is my childhood dream to own and actively ...
It was not until recently that I was able to define urban planning, which seems paradoxical coming from someone who grew up with questionably one of the greatest cities in the world in my backyard. I was born in and raised in ...
Beside my fulltime job, I am going to college to do bachelors in eCommerce. Although, I am in my freshman year of college, studying at Houston Community college. Most of the classes I am taking now are fundamentals and ...
Being an account executive for the last three years I think some of the most basic skill sets that every account executive possess are the qualities of leadership, effective communication, ability to meet deadlines, emotional ...
My career works are partly related to my basic educational background and interest. My Department also encourage to apply this scholarship staff to develop either our knowledge of the international culture or how they safeguard ...
The goals that I have for myself as a clinical intern include improving myself. I aim to improve myself in not just accelerating my medical skills, but in a variety of things. I aim to further my social skills, as it is ...
Choose your writer among 300 professionals!
You cannot copy content from our website. If you need this sample, insert an email and we'll deliver it to you.
Please, provide real email address.
This email is exists.
My Future Plans
Law has been my interest ever since I was born. My first memories are of my parents unable to provide for me as a child. Despite their financial difficulties and that as a young child I knew little about law, my parents always told me that "…a lawyer would be a good job and will provide you bunches of money," as they tucked me into bed. Occasionally, I would dream of being a "big time" lawyer in New York City with a lot of money and a line all the way outside of people who wanted my help. I learned all of the Amendments, many of the Articles of Confederation, and tons of laws that were passed to be bills; I studied and analyzed. What would be the pros and con's of that specific law ? How would it affect society? Who proposed the law? All of which strengthen my interest in law and how to help other people abide by each law, and whoever disobeyed or broke the law sent to prison. Later, my ambitions begin to flourish, I joined Mock Trail in middle school, every time the attorney's position was holding auditions, I proudly walked in and performed my best. These pretend case practices coup...
In this essay, the author
- Narrates how they dreamed of being a "big time" lawyer in new york city. they studied and analyzed the pros and cons of each law and how to help others abide by it.
- Explains that their goal to become a successful lawyer led them to excel in history class every year. they also remember their grandmother's words of encouragement.
- Describes how they knew they wanted to be a "big time" attorney in nyc. they got accepted into three colleges, but only attended one to make their dream transform into success.
- Opines that they should be awarded this scholarship because their parents are financially unable to pay for their college tuition, and because investing your money in them will not be a disappointing decision.
Click here to unlock this and over one million essays
William Faulkner and Frank McCourt: Emotional Writings
William Faulkner claims it’s the writer’s duty to focus on the universal feelings of love, honor, pity, pride, compassion, and sacrifice. Unfortunately, modern writers no longer concern themselves with “the problems of the human heart in conflict with itself” (Faulkner). These authors only wish to illustrate the story, thinking the lesson lies in the conclusion. However, the greater morals remain with the characters’ responses to these adversities, so the story is only a vessel in which the “universal truths” are conveyed. Using the emotional appeals of the story, the author must “help man endure by lift his heart, by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past.” All people have felt and understand these emotions, but by ignoring them, modern writers have not left a “scar” on readers. Faulkner hopes to enlighten these young writers so that they continue the meritorious work of helping man to endure. Without Faulkner’s standard of good literature, all emotion will be lost in modern informative literature.
Theme Of Identity In William Faulkner's A Rose For Emily
Notable Norwegian philosopher Lars Fr. H. Svendsen in A Philosophy of Boredom (2005) wrote that, “self-identity is inextricably bound up with the identity of the surroundings” (Svendsen 143). In this way, it can be reasoned that the complex dynamic of interconnected relationships surrounding the individual, in turn develops a perceived notion of ‘character’ that serves to negate true identity rather than reveal it. This concept is one that easily extends to William Faulkner’s short story, “A Rose for Emily” (2004). Within the text, the constructed description of the central protagonist, Miss Emily, as outlined through the narration of the townspeople, is that of “a slender figure in white” positioned in “tableau” (Faulkner 1350). In the same
William Faulkner Research Paper
Faulkner’s Family Life in William Faulkner: a Life on Paper The presence of the father – The Father? – haunts William Faulkner, a Life on Paper; daughters play a supporting role. Mothers, curiously enough, are noticeable in their absence. On both the spoken and unspoken levels, the film suggests that the power of genesis derives from the male alone. The creative power passes from father to son to grandson, or from father to daughter, and it is from this lineage that the artist is endowed to “create a cosmos of his own,” as Faulkner said of his novel, The Sound and the Fury.
Race, gender and class in Faulkner's Literature
William Faulkner’s short story A Rose for Emily depicts the need for a hierarchy by which to rank and organize individuals by merit of their importance. Class, gender and race each play a vital role in determining the interactions of Jefferson’s residents. Notably, these issues affect how Emily Grierson, Homer Barron, and Emily’s Negro servant Tobe are treated by the townspeople, as well as their behavior. Together race, gender and class portray and define the characters for who they are and act to elucidate their positions in society. The hierarchy in Jefferson dictates that class supersedes gender, which in turn, supersedes race.
William Faulkner and the Question of Race
William Faulkner was an odd, but outstanding man. He lived a life as an alcoholic. However, through these dark times Faulkner created outstanding literary works. These works tell how we should live, and not let ourselves become engulfed in the everyday battles between family, racial, and sexual differences. Faulkner received a Nobel Prize in 1949 for his powerful and unique contribution to the Modern American Novel ("The Nobel Prize in Literature 1949").
My Plans as They Relate to My Educational and Career Objectives and Future Goals
As a seventh grade student, I took a science course because it was required. At first I was scared about how well I would do and if I would get a good grade throughout the year. When the school year started, I met my teacher and he seemed really nice and he turned out to be an awesome teacher. I excelled in my science seven class and overthrew my fear of getting poor grades. My seventh grade year was the year I determined what I wanted to go to college for and that would be life science education. As I moved up the scale throughout high school I became a better student, a better athlete, and a better leader. I had the support of my family, my teachers and my friends. This helped me achieve the major goals I had set out for myself.
Future Career Goals
I am currently participating in student government, serving as Class Secretary and have been inducted into the National Honors Society.
My Education and Career Goals
My high school psychology course intrigued my desire to pursue psychology in college and the courses offered at State University furthermore solidified my interest to continue in this field. I took a particular interest in theories of personality and upon completing cognitive psychology, I wish to obtain a clinical neuropsychology certificate in conjunction with a doctor of psychology in clinical psychology.
Law: Law Personal Statement
As being a member of a society which has nurtured liberty and equality of the citizens, I have always believed that the study of law has been a central appreciation to the decisions that has supported democracy over the years as it has helped benefit people who want to live in a better society by introducing new changes to the economy. What attracts me about choosing law as a profession is the fact that it has an impact in every part of today’s world and although it’s a topic which primarily deals with government relations it also conjoins other aspects like political economy, history an...
Narrators in Faulkner’s Barn Burning and The Unvanquished
“Barn Burning” and The Unvanquished present very different ways to tell a story. In “Barn Burning,” Faulkner uses a third person, limited omniscient point of view that allows him to enter the mind of the story’s protagonist, Colonel Sartoris Snopes. In this point of view, the narrator establishes that the story took place in the past by commenting that “Later, twenty years later, he was too tell himself, ‘If I had said they wanted only truth, justice, he would have it me again.’ But now he said nothing” (8). The narrator of “Barn Burning” develops Colonel Sartoris as a child by describing his relationship with his father; no matter how many times Ab Snopes burns a barn or strikes his son, Colonel Sartoris wants to believe in his father’s goodness and potential for change.
Becoming A Lawyer
In all, this assignment has helped me a lot by enforcing the need to research before making great decisions. One great decision in my life at this moment is trying to decide on a major and trying to reveal and find out what I really want to be. This assignment has helped me discover what it is like to get into a good law school, what the work load is like, what types of law there is to pursue a career in, and what the salary is. All these components will keep me grounded and stay true to what I originally wanted to pursue which is a career in the legal system of our country.
I Will Become a Physician
With the ever-changing field of medicine, many people wonder what medicine will be like in the future. For example, will we still have to live in fear of contracting an incurable and deadly disease, like AIDS? Or will medicine in the future have the capability of handling such threats to our lives? Answering these questions and having the proper education and training to help prevent such threats has been my major ambition. I feel that I can best fulfill this ambition by becoming a physician.
My Financial Plan for the Future
Foreclosure is an extremely serious topic for so many people. For some, it simply means that there are cheap houses on the marker, for others, it is the end of their lives as they know it. Ultimately, there really isn’t a solution to foreclosure, but there I have formulated a plan to help slow down the process.
My Five Year Plan After Graduation
Five years after graduation I plan to obtain a master's degree in law enforcement. Right now I'am really not sure what I really want to truly do for the rest of my life. The only thing I like doing is finding clues and figuring out the criminal in mystery books.
Future Essay: My Ideal Future
My ideal future would be being able to travel to places where I’ve been as well as to places where I haven’t been. I’d imagine myself being happy because I’d have everything I’ve ever wanted. Getting married, buying a house- even if it were a small house with only a few bedrooms in a quiet neighbourhood. After buying a house(,) I’d have a child so that I could spoil them the way my parents spoiled me. In my ideal future(,) I would work at home so that I could be able to spend time with my family I would be my own boss. On my spare time that I would have I would start a an animal shelter one in a foreign country I would help stray animals have a home, people who can not afford to have pets could come play with dogs and cats as well as adopt them. I’d also keep myself entertained by being activite and having my own gymnastics gym.
More about My Future Plans
- Academic degree
Composition “My profession is a lawyer”
The profession of a lawyer is a profession that inspires!
Every person is on the verge of choosing the path of life. It depends on this choice whether a person will be happy. Which profession to choose? What to do?
Many of us choose the most popular and prestigious professions. One such, in my opinion, is the profession of a lawyer.
In my opinion, the main goal of a lawyer is to preserve law and order.
There are not so many specialties in the world, so responsible, respected and honorable, and at the same time as complex as a lawyer.
It is from the employees of the legal industry that impeccable implementation of laws depends, and, consequently, the existence and legal functioning of the state.
Each lawyer should be prepared to respond correctly and in a timely manner to the needs of society, to own methods and methods of work with changing legislation, extensive documentation, published literature.
Jurisprudence is one of those sciences that is comprehended throughout life. As the legislation is constantly changing and supplementing, a lawyer should be able to quickly find and remember the nuances of legal norms in order to be able to operate on the received knowledge. The main thing is to have a true calling and be ready for a long and hard work.
I chose my life’s path! My path is jurisprudence.
My future profession inspires me. Every day in an educational institution for me, like a holiday. Every day I supplement my knowledge in this field: I study laws, statutes, reason, think – it’s so cool and wonderful!
Recently, after watching the Russian TV series “Escape”, was delighted with the way lawyers looked for clues, risked their lives for the sake of truth and justice. I believe such people are worthy of praise!
I’m already a fourth-year student, and never, the profession I chose did not disappoint me, but, on the contrary, every day she is more and more interesting to me. In the future, I plan not to stop at what has been achieved, but to enter a higher educational institution. And, of course, work in your favorite sphere, be an example, protect the rights and freedom of citizens.
Each of us is not just a citizen of his state, but also a creator of History. Making meaningful actions, doing everyday work, we become participants in important historical events.
- Profession lawyer composition I hope that in the future I will become a lawyer. Before choosing her, I thought for a long time and thought about what kind of profession I should choose. A lawyer is one of the most difficult and important professions of our time. He helps to justify an innocent person, to uncover many crimes. […]...
- Composition on the profession of a lawyer Now the question of what my future profession will be, seems to me very important and requiring an exact answer. After all, the sooner you decide who will work, what your calling is, the easier it will be to achieve success in this business. As for me, I very often notice how easily I can […]...
- Why I want to become a lawyer The choice of profession is important. It’s your future work, your daily work. And what it will be (not only in material terms) depends on whether you choose your path correctly or not. I want to be a lawyer. I do not know how my future destiny will develop – whether I will be able […]...
- Composition “My favorite profession is a teacher” There is such a profession in the world – to teach children… This profession is a teacher. This is one of the oldest professions. It was, is and will be one of the most important. Who, if not a teacher, will teach you to write, read and correctly express your thoughts? It is he who […]...
- Composition on the topic of the profession After graduating from school, a person should make the most responsible step in his life – choose a profession. A profession is a deliberately chosen channel in which you will invest a lot of energy and time. It is very important that the abilities and character traits correspond to your type of activity. There is […]...
- My future profession is writing an attorney For all people, the right choice of profession is very important, because what we choose determines most of our life. If someone wants to become a teacher, he or she will spend most of the time working with children. Those who choose to become doctors spend most of their adult life helping people cope with […]...
- Composition about the profession In childhood we dreamed of becoming pilots, cosmonauts, firefighters, doctors, teachers and. librarians. And now a difficult choice in the profession, pretty, simple in the ranking of popular professions of economists, lawyers, psychologists, singers and singers. And yet, every schoolboy sooner or later will think: “What is my future profession”, and society will help to […]...
- Composition “The profession of the designer” Since childhood, every person has dreamed of getting a profession in the future. Dreams of all were completely different: someone like the technical profession, like an engineer or an architect. Someone gave preference to more creative professions, such as a choreographer, musician or designer. Since my earliest childhood, I like the profession of a designer. […]...
- My future profession is writing economist At all times there were special professions that enjoyed the greatest popularity among all existing professions. In the modern world, one of the most popular professions is the profession of an economist, according to the prevalence and popularity with this profession, only the profession of a lawyer can compare. But it is worthwhile to understand […]...
- My profession Profession teacher is the most honorable profession in civilized countries, because the educator with his own efforts molds human nature, shows the characteristics of the nature and personality of the child and, ultimately, the future of his pupil. The teacher should have the ability to set the direction of the child’s life path, engage in […]...
- “My future profession is an auto mechanic” composition One way or another, a profession should be chosen. But when is it done? What is it, my future profession? After all, at different times, before this choice is to be made, we wish for different things. In early childhood, many wanted to have a profession that would make them people’s heroes. No more and […]...
- Composition on the topic “Who to be?” Who I want to be? This question has long worried me. As I grew up, I had different answers to it. That I wanted to become a driver, then a director. But now I am confident in my choice, and I know for sure that I want to become a lawyer. Professions are many and […]...
- “My future profession is a financier” composition With my future profession, I decided long ago, as a child. At that time, I did not fully understand the whole point of this choice. The only association with this profession was the word “mathematics”. This science was given to me more easily than others. Another factor that influenced this choice was the profession of […]...
- Composition on the topic “Profession – educator” What does it mean to be a teacher? For me, my profession is an opportunity to be constantly in the world of childhood, in a world of fairy tales and fantasies. Particularly aware of the importance of the profession of the educator, when you see the children’s eyes open to meet them; eyes, greedily catching […]...
- “Profession programmer” composition Recently, I got an essay by a student on “My future profession”. He wrote about the profession of a programmer. All the same, the author has a rather vague idea of what this profession really is, but it’s still nice that he wants to become a programmer and is ready to study for it. Before […]...
- Composition “Profession – journalist” All professions are needed, all professions are important. In our class, many have already decided on their future profession. For this purpose even meetings with representatives of the employment center were organized. They told what specialties are now in high demand on the labor market. The meeting was very interesting and fruitful. Some of our […]...
- My favourite profession As a child, each of us wants to be an animal trainer, a chauffeur, then a military pilot, then a pilot, then a seller of balloons or ice cream. It’s worthwhile for us with the parents to visit the zoo or the circus, and we already imagine ourselves in a cage with tigers or elephants. […]...
- Composition on the profession teacher The profession of the teacher is one of the oldest professions on Earth. For each person, at any stage of his existence, a person is needed who could explain this or that problem, situation or just an event. Historians believe that the first foundations of the teaching profession emerged at a time when man first […]...
- “My future profession is a builder” composition When I think about my future profession, in the first I’m interested in its usefulness and practicality. There are many professions that are in fashion today, which everyone dreams about. For example, an economist, a lawyer, a journalist, an advertiser, a manager. But a fashionable profession is not always so necessary in society, as graduates […]...
- “My future profession is a veterinarian” composition For sure, each of us at least once in his life thought about the future, about what awaits us. And what is it, the future? Unfortunately, no one knows the answer to this question, but after all, each of us has the right to dream, to make plans. The fate of each of us gives […]...
- Composition on the topic “Choice of profession” The question of choosing a profession is one of the most important issues in life. It depends on him what you will be doing during your life, your future, no doubt, a profession must necessarily be liked by a person and be his calling. I want to become a designer, I believe that this profession […]...
- Composition on the topic “Profession fireman” Very soon, on April 30, the Day of the fireman or rescuer will be celebrated in the country. I thought about it; it means that people of this profession are in high esteem in our country? On the territory of our country, the first fire brigade was created in Moscow in 1504. But the firefighter’s […]...
- My future profession is the composition of a doctor When asked which profession is the most important, everyone will respond in different ways. And if you ask what is the most difficult and tense, perhaps, first of all they will be called heavy men’s specialties, they will remember about firefighters, rescuers, policemen or military men. The most knowledgeable scientists, all intellectual workers will be […]...
- “My profession is an economist” composition The choice of the future profession is a serious decision, which should be based not only on personal preferences, but also on the opportunities and relevance of this profession in society. In my opinion, an economist is a profession that takes into account both my inclinations and the public situation. The matter is that I […]...
- Composition “Profession of the military” Every boy in his childhood dreams of being the protector of his family and friends. Stand on the guard of the borders of the native land is inherent in every patriot of his Fatherland. However, when deciding on the choice of a profession, it is necessary to remember the difficulties that military service brings. An […]...
- Composition on “The best profession” Every inhabitant of the planet in life faces a choice. The choice of a profession is a difficult choice in a person’s life. Choose it is necessary based on their personal preferences and desires. All the professions in the world are necessary and necessary. You can not do without a director, and without a cleaner. […]...
- Profession physician composition “A doctor is not a profession, but a way of life.” Everyone should choose the profession that corresponds to his natural abilities and inclinations, then he will work, as they say, not for fear, but for conscience. For a loved one, a person gives all his strength, all energy, all knowledge, and then this work […]...
- Choosing a future profession For the first time the issue of choosing a future profession is seriously faced by a young man or girl after the end of the 9th grade. In the eyes of other children, people who have already left are adults. Because they have more freedom and independence. In addition, at this age, he is attracted […]...
- Composition “Profession investigator” In the days of doubt, in the days of painful meditations about the fate of my homeland… “Before that, Turgenev’s meaningful words for me have been coming to mind more and more often since the country is tormented by a deep crisis and can not see its end. and each person individually. One of the […]...
- “My profession is manager” composition Since the school is coming to an end, you need to think about your future career. In the modern world there are many interesting and worthy professions, but I think that people should choose what is best for them. For example, if someone is good at foreign languages, then why not become an interpreter. If […]...
- I choose a profession I have not yet chosen a profession. So far I’m not in a hurry – after all, three years of schooling ahead of me. But my parents think it’s time for me to think about my future. And sometimes I think… A year ago, I dreamed of a career tennis player. I loved this game. […]...
- Composition is my future profession nurse “Happiness is not to do what you want, but to always want what you do.” In a life of each person there comes a responsible moment – a choice of a trade. But, as a rule, people have to choose in their youth, often thoughtlessly, and this leads to further disappointment. I believe that the […]...
- “My future profession is a designer” composition Choosing a future career is not an easy task. At the moment I’m in the final year of the school, so I seriously think about my opportunities for further education. My parents want me to enter a law school, but I have other interests. I know that the work of a lawyer is prestigious and […]...
- The composition “The profession of my dreams” Every person dreams of being happy and is looking for his way in life, because much depends on this choice. To date, there are many professions, and every schoolboy faces a difficult choice, deciding which activities to link his life, where to study and where to go to work. When a person finds his calling, […]...
- “My future profession is an engineer” composition We are already high school students, so it’s time to decide on the profession. All teachers say that I have a technical mindset. I really like to study physics, algebra and programming. I decided that my future will be connected with technical specialty and I will become an engineer. An engineer is a person who […]...
- “The profession of the future” composition In the life of every person comes a time when you need to take care of the future, decide what you will be doing. The choice of profession is the most important decision that must be taken at adolescence. I’m on the verge of an adult life, and in front of me, as well as […]...
- The problem of choosing a profession The right choice of life path brings great moral satisfaction, as a person gets the opportunity for greater self-realization, because only in a loved one can you achieve really significant success. And besides, doing the work for which you were born, you can bring great benefits to people. There is a legend about “embers of […]...
- “Profession builder” essay The world is a big building. Every day somewhere one building is demolished and another is being built. It takes much less time to demolish the building than to build it. Therefore, there is such a profession as a builder. Construction is one of the oldest occupations of man. To ancient people, if there were […]...
- Profession of the doctor My future profession is a doctor. I decided this way for a long time. As a child, I wanted to help everyone who was ill and hurt. I fumbled with homeless sick kittens and puppies, treated a dove, which had a broken wing. My friends were amazed that I was not bored with all this. […]...
- “Profession translator” essay So the time has come when I must precisely define the choice of my future profession. However, with a huge number of choices and opportunities offered to me, it’s not so easy to do. My mother insists that I enter a medical institute. And after the training, she became like my grandmother as a therapist. […]...
My Future Career
Felony lawyer research paper.
Usually in an industry like this, you have to have proper education. Since being and becoming one of the hardest jobs, it will take good education. You have a important job. Without lawyers it would be hard to win a case and innocents would be accused of crimes. When you are a lawyer, you work in a courtroom
Why I Chose Pursue The Criminal Defense Field
(“Being a Lawyer”) Criminal lawyers provide the elements that will help allow a jury to find a criminal guilty or not guilty. (pg. 27) Most lawyers work is done outside of the courtroom, so it is important to make sure you choose a major that will help strengthen your reading and writing skills. (p 17) As for law school, it is tough, especially the first year, but it is doable with hard work and dedication. (Christine Bachmann) There are also multiple tests that must be taken and passed. These tests include the Law school admissions test, the college composition and modular test, and the bar exam. (“Steps to becoming a lawyer in California”) Although this might seem like a lot of work, the excitement of the ever-changing job itself is worth it.
Sample Cover Letter: A Career In The Health Industry
My name is Elana Sanguigni, and I am a sophomore student at Pine-Richland Senior High School in Gibsonia, Pennsylvania. My interest in the Health Career Academy is immense, and I exhibit a profound interest in a future career in the health industry. The Health Career Academy, would provide enlightening educating opportunities to gain valuable knowledge, pertaining to various health careers. Though I have conducted some research and analyzed various health career fields, I truly aspire to explore and learn more in order to academically prepare for a future in the health industry. My academic love for Biology, Chemistry and all science courses, in addition to my love and care for people have led me to inquire a path of future health careers to utilize my desire to help people.
1890-2000 Transformation Essay
Being an attorney is a tough and ruthless job, not everyone can handle it. There is a lot of preparation and hard work that goes into being an attorney. Not only do you want to excel at your job, but you want to be the best there is. The career path of an attorney is very rigorous and competitive. It is not to be taken lightly.
Why I Should Not Be A Law School Application
My goal in life is being a defense lawyer. Being a lawyer, I would be heavily involved with government, especially the justice department. As a defense attorney would require me to work hand in hand with the justice department. One issue I’m very passionate about is criminal rights in trials. I want to make sure suspects are treated fairly and justly and that the innocent remain free while
Personal Narrative: My Career As A USAsistant
As I look at my future in law school and my eventual career as an Assistant U. S. Attorney (AUSA), I am forced to ask myself, “How will I achieve all of this?”. I started this path all the way back in high school, although then it was a road to a different goal. At first, I wanted nothing more than to be a prosecuting attorney and to argue in court. I prepared myself as best I could during my undergraduate years. I took extra courses and had several legal internships to help prepare me for my journey. However, as I have grown as a person and experienced more of the legal system, my career goals have grown as well. Upon learning more about the federal courts, I aimed my sights higher for my career goals, to become an AUSA.
Future Career Progression
In 2012, a 14-year old girl was shot in the head on a bus ride home from school in Pakistan. She was targeted by the Taliban because she believed in the rights of education for women and was not afraid to take a stand against this oppressive regime. Malala Yousafzai at 17-years old is a Nobel Peace Prize winner. Since then, Malala has opened schools in Lebanon, has a charity called The Malala Fund, and continues to speak to world leaders to fund the right for education. Malala is a pioneer for educational rights, just as I hope to be a pioneer for chemical engineering.
1）What do you think this module is trying to teach you? What did you learn from the module as a whole? Draw examples from the segment you chose to focus on.
Personal Statement: Future Career
(Describe your previous involvement with relevant coursework, clinical work, research, and indicate your future career plans as they relate to your selected Pathway.)
Legal Department Job Analysis
The work of a lawyer at times can be exhaling and hard. Lawyer have to speak and show in court on behalf of clients, prepare paper work, and interpret laws and rulings. Lawyer have many more duties to there clients and firm. Family lawyers have to deal with divorce, child custody, and adoption trials. There is no set hour for lawyers they have to be on call 24/7. ("Lawyers: occupational outlook handbook:: U.S bureau of labor statistics") Many work in offices going over paperwork and doing research but some travel to meet clients and appear in court. Court can be very stressful, it can be nerve racking at times. Lawyers just learn how to withstand the pressure. All thought the work is hard it pays off.
Deliberation And Introspection From High School
As I near the end of my high school experience, I’m faced with the onerous task of selecting my future occupation. After years of deliberation and introspection, I’ve come to the conclusion that it would be in my best interest to continue on the path I’ve known thus far; therefore, I plan to advance my studies in law following my departure from high school. I feel as though this is what I’m called to do. For as long as I can remember, I’ve always possessed the zeal to advocate for those in need. This particular career field also holds several key components that suit my ideal job description.
Application Essay: A Career In The Legal Field
There have been a few people in my life in the legal field who have influenced my decision to pursue a job in the legal field. I had a few friends that had pursued degrees in law, but at the time that I was studying for my bachelor's degree my mind was far from any jobs in the legal field. My BFA was in Creative Writing and after I had graduated from college I began to look for jobs. I had difficulty finding work, but I tried my hand at a few things and was unsatisfied with the jobs that I had been working. So, I started contemplating new avenues of study. It was during my contemplations that my mother and I started watching the trial of Jodi Arias. While we watched this high profile murder case unfold I became inspired by the prosecuting attorney, Juan Martinez.
My Career Progression
From the time I was five, I have studied a large range of music including piano, clarinet, viola, cello, and voice. Generations of the Seaver family have always been first chair in the orchestra or the strongest vocal in the chamber choir. From an early age, my mother pressed my three siblings and I to surround ourselves with music but I struggled to get along with every instrument she put in my hands. My clarinet always squawked and when I pressed my bow to my viola, it sounded more like it was screaming than singing.
Law As A Career : The Lawyer 's Role Quality And Education Requirements
A law career may provide you an opportunity to earn substantial income and can lead to an influential position and authority. Often a lawyer 's greatest satisfaction comes through the genuine desire to help people in trouble, giving them assurance that their legal rights will be protected.
Essay on My Future Career
I have chosen a career as a paralegal. This is a field that I expect will be both challenging as well as professionally rewarding. As a paralegal, I will assist attorneys in the delivery of legal services (National Association of Legal Assistants, 2008). A career in paralegal studies is a prestigious, professional adventure and offers a wonderful opportunity while enhancing ones knowledge of the law and provides for challenges, growth and advancement.
- Philosophy of life
Essay on My Future Profession Lawyer
Students are often asked to write an essay on My Future Profession Lawyer in their schools and colleges. And if you’re also looking for the same, we have created 100-word, 250-word, and 500-word essays on the topic.
Let’s take a look…
100 Words Essay on My Future Profession Lawyer
Choosing law as a career.
When I think about my future job, I want to become a lawyer. This is a person who helps others with the law. Lawyers can work in many places like courts, companies, or schools.
Lawyers are important because they protect people’s rights. If someone is in trouble or doesn’t understand the law, a lawyer can help. They make sure everyone is treated fairly.
To be a lawyer, you need to study a lot. You have to read many books and understand the rules of the country. It takes many years, but it is worth it to help others.
I dream of standing in a courtroom, speaking for those who need help. I want to be someone who makes a difference and stands up for what is right. Being a lawyer will let me do that.
A collection of top essays on
- great personalities
- science & technology
- society & social issues
- sports & education
- environment, ecology & climate
250 Words Essay on My Future Profession Lawyer
Why i want to be a lawyer.
When I think about what I want to do in the future, becoming a lawyer stands out to me. A lawyer is someone who knows the law well and uses this knowledge to help people solve problems. I like the idea of being able to stand up for someone who needs help and making sure they are treated fairly.
The Work of a Lawyer
Lawyers do many different things. They can work in a court, talking to judges and trying to win cases. They can also give advice to people or companies about what the law says they can or cannot do. Some lawyers help write new laws or work for the government. What excites me is that every day can bring a new challenge and a chance to learn something new.
Studying to Become a Lawyer
To become a lawyer, I will have to study a lot. After finishing high school, I need to go to a university and study law for several years. I will learn about different kinds of laws, like those for buying and selling things, for crimes, or for family matters. After that, I must pass a big test to show I’m ready to be a lawyer.
My Goals as a Lawyer
As a lawyer, my goal is to be someone people trust. I want to work hard to protect people’s rights and make sure everyone is treated equally. I also hope to help make the laws better so that they are fair for everyone. Being a lawyer is not just a job; it’s a way to make a difference in the world.
Packed in 152 Informative Pages
500 Words Essay on My Future Profession Lawyer
Introduction to my dream job.
Ever since I was young, I have been fascinated by the idea of becoming a lawyer. A lawyer is someone who knows a lot about the law and helps people solve problems that involve rules everyone must follow. They work in courts, talk to judges, and stand up for others. I think this job is very important because it’s all about making sure that fairness wins.
What Lawyers Do
A lawyer’s job is not just about arguing in court. They do many things like giving advice to people, writing legal papers, and researching old cases to help with new ones. They must be good listeners and speakers because they need to understand their clients’ stories and then explain them to others. Lawyers also need to be very good at convincing people because they often have to persuade judges and juries to see things their way.
To become a lawyer, you have to study a lot. First, you finish school, then go to college, and after that, to a special school called law school. In law school, you learn all about different kinds of laws like those about owning property, making agreements, or stopping crimes. It takes many years to learn everything, but I am ready to work hard because my dream is to help people who need it.
The Skills I Need
Being a lawyer is not just about knowing the law. You also need to have certain skills. For example, you must be able to solve problems, think quickly, and pay attention to details. Lawyers also need to be honest and trustworthy because people share their secrets with them, hoping for help. I am working on these skills every day, even in school, by joining debate clubs and paying close attention to my lessons.
I want to become a lawyer because I love the idea of making a difference. When someone is treated unfairly, a lawyer can step in and make things right. I also enjoy reading and writing, which are big parts of a lawyer’s job. Plus, I think it’s exciting to work on different cases, meet many people, and learn new things all the time.
My Future as a Lawyer
In the future, I see myself working in a nice office, wearing a suit, and carrying a briefcase full of important papers. I will spend my days talking to clients, preparing for cases, and going to court to argue for justice. I know it will be hard work, but I also believe it will be very rewarding.
Becoming a lawyer is my big dream, and I am willing to work hard to make it come true. I understand that it will take many years of studying and lots of practice to be good at it. But I am excited for the day when I can stand up in court and help someone who really needs it. That’s what being a lawyer is all about, and that’s why I can’t wait to start my journey towards this amazing profession.
That’s it! I hope the essay helped you.
If you’re looking for more, here are essays on other interesting topics:
- Essay on My Future Plan
- Essay on My Future Goals In Life
- Essay on My Favourite Weather
Apart from these, you can look at all the essays by clicking here .
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Essay on Why I Want to Become a Lawyer
A lawyer is a person, in which, people deal with judicial actions and help others to get their rights. They can help people from any kind of social problem. There is a law in every country and one should definitely follow it and when someone disobeys or creates problems for others, then people need a lawyer to deal with them. Get here some essays on this topic; I am sure these will be helpful in your academic needs:
Short and Long Essays on why I want to become a Lawyer in English
Essay on Why I want to become a Lawyer for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and class 12 in English in 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 words. Also find short Why I want to become a Lawyer essay 10 lines.
Why I want to become a Lawyer Essay 10 Lines (100 – 150 Words)
1) Since childhood, I loved the profession of a lawyer and want to become the same.
2) From a younger age, I like to fight for the rights of others.
3) I want to be a lawyer because I am a great supporter of truth.
4) By becoming a lawyer I want to aware people of their rights.
5) I want to become a lawyer because I want to fight for justice.
6) Every issue can be solved through law and order and I want to be that resolver.
7) I pose logical thinking and influence talks, thus I’m perfect for this profession.
8) I would love to be a lawyer because I can see a better career prospect in this profession.
9) I would love to fight for the poor whose rights are always neglected.
10) Finding evidence and punishing the culprit attracts me to this profession.
Essay 1 (250 Words) – Why I want to become a Lawyer?
When we ask a child what he really wants to become, some of them want to be a doctor, whereas some of them want to be an engineer. Similarly, when I was young, I wanted to become a lawyer. I like this profession because it is all about getting our rights. I like to solve other’s problems and I found this profession perfect for me.
My Hidden Inspiration
When I was young, I use to watch TV a lot and also use to watch news channels. I liked news channels because they use to tell us various incidents all across the world. When I use to see something awkward, it uses to provoke me to find the thieves or criminals and punish them. But I had no rights and was also very young.
So, one day I ask my mother, as if how can I bring justice to the poor. Then she told me that I have to become a lawyer, to deal with such situations. From that day this profession started attracting me. I decided to become a lawyer and will definitely become someday.
Do whatever attracts you and this will definitely make you successful one day. When our profession becomes our passion then no one can stop us. Bring that spirit and see the change in yourself. I love to deal with the truth, justice, so I chose this profession. Your reason can be something else to choose yours.
Essay 2 (400 Words) – Law as a Profession
Different people like different colours similarly when we talk about professions, all of us have different opinions. Suppose all of us become a doctor and if one of them have to make his house. When society is full of doctors who will build his house? So, he needs an engineer too in the society. Similarly, different professions have their own different importance. We need police to maintain the peace, a lawyer to deal with judiciary problems, a sweeper to sweep your dust, etc. No profession is either small or big. A doctor’s clinic will not be clean if there are no cleaning professionals. All of us have different taste and we choose our profession accordingly.
Some Positive Aspects of Being a Lawyer
- Being a Lawyer is not only a profession but also helps us to know our potential. Sometimes we don’t even know how much we can do and what are the powers of a commoner. This profession helps us to know our own powers.
- They also know how to deal with a problem; actually our law has a solution for every problem. So, in my onion, it is one of the best professions.
- A lawyer should be smart and should have a very good logical power because this helps them to find evidence and also helps them to have a good verbal battle in the court.
- Believe me or not but people never like to mess-up with a lawyer because they know they themselves can become the victim. So, many people stay away from them and it is a good thing.
- People like me love this profession because I like to dig the truth at any cost. This profession teaches how professionally I can handle a case and help people.
Educational Qualification of a Lawyer
If you are willing to be a lawyer then you have to peruse the below;
- After completing senior secondary one should complete his graduation in Law stream. They can have LLB with some other bachelor courses like BA, BBA, B.Com, etc.
- One should complete his graduation in any stream and should also peruse LLB. There are many colleges which provide this course together and it takes near about 5 years to complete the entire course. Apart from this, there are many foreign colleges which also provide different courses for law students.
If you have good learning abilities and are also good at remembering things, then you should definitely go for it; because one should have to byheart a lot of Acts and Rules. One should have a sharp mind to understand all these. One more thing, I would like to say, if you are really passionate about your profession, no one can stop you.
Essay 3 (500 – 600 Words) – Why One should be a Lawyer?
A lawyer is a wonderful profession where a person should know all types of laws and should be well aware of judiciary actions. He should be capable to deal with any kind of law actions. Lawyers are also known as legal practitioners, attorneys, barristers, law agents, advocate, barrister, etc.
The First-Ever Lawyer
The description of this post was very first mentioned in the Bible and it was ‘Zenas’ the first-ever known Lawyer.
Apart from the Bible, the evidence of lawyers can also be seen in Ancient Greece, where the orators use to do the same job. So, they also get the credit of ancient lawyers in our history and we can say the evidence of lawyers can also be seen the ancient Rome.
When we had lawyers in the ancient period of Roam then they also furnished and progressed in this area first. Slowly it was 1848 when the United States bought this profession into existence.
There are different names proving the title of the first-ever lawyer in the world in the male category. Whereas there are some worldwide famous females’ in this profession like ‘Arabella Mansfield’ was the first female lawyer in the United States of America; whereas ‘Cornelia Sorabji’ was the first female who was from India and studied Law at Oxford University.
Why do I like this Profession?
There are many factors that attract me in this profession; I have listed them below;
- In my opinion, one should know his rights and should also know his powers. This is only possible if you have a deep knowledge of the law. Apart from our fundamental rights, there are also some rules and regulations that one should know. Like knowledge of your property and its successors, etc.
- Law helps us to deal with many problems. Sometimes many of us don’t even know what we can do in a particular case and we easily forget it. Actually, a person can even fight for his single penny but very few of us know about the right procedure and we leave it.
- If you are one of those who like to fight for the truth then you can stick to this profession. Sometimes we see one of our known sufferings and although they are correct, lack of evidence and some social powers they suffer. In such type of case this profession can really help and you can also work as a professional lawyer or can also work for charity.
- After winning some cases and gaining experience, one can also earn a lot and there are many lawyers who also earn even a crore for a single hearing. So, the money factor, which is one of the important things nowadays.
- If you want to do some charity and help the poor and helpless people who do not have money to hire a good lawyer, then you can help them by becoming a lawyer.
- Lawyers have a very good presence of mind and they are intelligent, challenging, brave, etc all these qualities can also make you a smart person.
I am one of those who love to figure out the truth and I find this profession suitable for me. This not only helps people but also helps us and in our daily life. Generally, lawyers charge a lot of money and there is a stage of life when all of us need them. So, it is better to choose this profession and if needed you can also earn, can also help people as social work. In my opinion, it is one of the best professions.
Essay on digital india, cashless india essay, essay on child is father of the man, essay on causes, effects and prevention of corona virus, essay on dr. sarvepalli radhakrishnan, durga puja essay, essay on summer vacation, essay on my plans for summer vacation, essay on holiday, leave a comment cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.