About My Life Essay Example
Personal narrative essays are often a part of the student’s assignments that professors ask their students to write. The most important reason for assigning such essays to the students is to develop their analytical and self-reflection skills. Mostly these personal narrative essays are based upon the life experiences of a person like narrative essay about my life could be an example of it. Here is a sample narrative essay about my life that students can consider for writing a similar type of essay writing assignment work by their professors.
- Essay Sample on My Life
- Introduction of My Life Essay
- My Love for Animals and Books
- People of my Surrounding
- Travel Experiences and Travelogues
Essay Sample on My Life
Introduction of My Life Essay I have been a keen learner towards new things from my very childhood; it recalls the memories about the way I used to manage my books appropriately from a very little age. As time passes I also realized the importance of many other things that surrounds me apart from my books. Then it came the time when I have to depart my home from higher education to pursue my graduate degree at Stanford College. At that time I was totally amused with the world outside my books where people are interacting with each other for ages. Then in the same year, an epiphany moment happened to me when I found my second love after books that are for the Animals. I used to communicate with them for hours and hours and tried to understand their emotions. This was the turning point of my life that raised my love for Animals to a huge account. After my College get completed a teaching job becomes a golden opportunity for me that I wanted to pursue from my childhood. It was like a dream comes true. This is how I spent the stage of my life till now and I am still a teacher giving education to the students. Main Body of My Life Essay My Love for Animals and Books I was very oblivious towards my love for the animals and my books they were the most important and inseparable part of my life. I still remember how my entire pocket money during college days went to feed the Animals in my surrounding. I never skip a day to spend my time with those loyal creatures and find it very relieving to talk with them. Books were also my all-time companion from childhood and whenever I used to travel the only thing that I did is to read and read for hours and days. I was very much inspired by the great essayist Francis Bacon that “Some books to be tasted, others to be chewed while there are some that must be chewed and digested”. This was also a reason that why I was too affectionate towards the books from a little age. Even today I cannot spend a single day without my books. I think everyone should have a crush on them as they keep us moving forward without asking for much investment. It could be a small investment that can turn up into a huge profit throughout your life. Buy Customized Essay on Story of my life At Cheapest Price Order Now People of my Surrounding The people who matter a lot in my surroundings were my parent and siblings who always acted as catalysts towards my success to become a good teacher. My mother always supported me emotionally whenever I went through the trials and tribulations of emotions during my teenage. My father never makes me feel in scarcity of money and that is how I always managed to purchase both cheap and expensive books. Money never blocked my way of loving books more and more. Most of the books were based on literature like Charles Dickens and Thomas Hardy are my favorite author along with Mark Twain. I can never forget the novel Huckleberry Finn throughout my life. My siblings, two elder sisters were always there in my bad times and I shared all my problems with them in my bad phase of life. Travel Experiences and Travelogues I also love to travel for days, months, and years and to write my travelogues is the hobby that only arises in me after I started going through international tours. So far I have written many travelogues based upon my tours to the different destinations of the world. This was the entire journey of my life till now. See Also: Someone Who Has Impacted Your Life Essay Example For Free Conclusion This is how I explored the story of my life till now and hope that my compassion for Animals and my books always remain the same. I have heard somewhere that libraries and bicycles are always good for the people as they keep us progressive without asking for any kind of investment. I am very much deep in this belief and that is why my love for books and animals rises every day. Hire USA Experts for Story of my life Essay Order Now
Let Students Assignment Help lend a helping hand to finish your essay on time!
I hope this essay sample has helped you understand my life. This sample essay on personal narrative could be used by the students for writing their essay assignments. You can also get a freshly written essay on the story of my life from Students Assignment Help.
Those who still fail to write an essay can seek the advice and help of Students Assignment Help Experts . Quality writers are writing the essays assignments of students. Even assignment proofreading services could also be obtained from these expert and experienced helpers of Students Assignment Help.
Our expert writers have written many essay samples for free , students can check these samples on our official website. Some essay samples are Nuclear Power Essay Sample , Sleeping Disorder Essay , Photography Essay Sample , and etc.
Explore More Relevant Posts
- Reflective Essay on Teamwork
- Career Goals Essay Example
- Importance of Family Essay Example
- Causes of Teenage Depression Essay Sample
- Red Box Competitors Essay Sample
- Deontology Essay Example
- Biomedical Model of Health Essay Sample-Strengths and Weaknesses
- Effects Of Discrimination Essay Sample
- Meaning of Freedom Essay Example
- Women’s Rights Essay Sample
- Employment & Labor Law USA Essay Example
- Sonny’s Blues Essay Sample
- COVID 19 (Corona Virus) Essay Sample
- Why Do You Want To Be A Nurse Essay Example
- Family Planning Essay Sample
- Internet Boon or Bane Essay Example
- Does Access to Condoms Prevent Teen Pregnancy Essay Sample
- Child Abuse Essay Example
- Disadvantage of Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) Essay Sample
- Essay Sample On Zika Virus
- Wonder Woman Essay Sample
- Teenage Suicide Essay Sample
- Nike Advertisement Analysis Essay Sample
- Primary Socialization Essay Sample In USA
- Role Of Physics In Daily Life Essay Sample
- Are Law Enforcement Cameras An Invasion of Privacy Essay Sample
- Why Guns Should Not Be Banned
- Neolithic Revolution Essay Sample
- Home Schooling Essay Sample
- Cosmetology Essay Sample
- Sale Promotion Techniques Sample Essay
- How Democratic Was Andrew Jackson Essay Sample
- Baby Boomers Essay Sample
- Veterans Day Essay Sample
- Why Did Japan Attack Pearl Harbor Essay Sample
- Component Of Criminal Justice System In USA Essay Sample
- Self Introduction Essay Example
- Divorce Argumentative Essay Sample
- Bullying Essay Sample
- Public, Policy And Politics In USA Essay Sample
Get Free Assignment Quote
Enter Discount Code If You Have, Else Leave Blank
What is the Structure of My Life Essay?
Writing an essay about your life can be a meaningful and introspective exercise. At the same time, the specific structure may vary depending on your personal experiences and the purpose of the essay.
Here is a general why essay outline that you can follow:
- Begin with a compelling opening sentence or anecdote to grab the reader’s attention.
- Provide some background information about yourself, such as your name, age, and any significant events or circumstances that shaped your life.
- Clearly state the purpose or main theme of the essay, highlighting what aspects of your life you will be discussing.
- Share details about your childhood, you as a family member, family background, and upbringing.
- Discuss any influential people or events during your early years that had a lasting impact on you.
- Describe your educational experiences, hobbies, or interests that developed during this time.
Milestones and Achievements
- Highlight significant milestones or achievements you have accomplished throughout your life.
- Discuss any personal, academic, or professional accomplishments that you are proud of and the challenges you overcame to reach them.
- Reflect on the lessons you learned from these experiences and how they contributed to your personal growth.
- Identify and elaborate on key life-changing experiences that had a profound effect on you.
- These could include personal hardships, relationships, travel, cultural encounters, or moments of self-discovery.
- Share how these experiences transformed your perspective, values, or goals in life.
- Discuss individuals who have played a significant role in shaping your life.
- This could include family members, friends, mentors, or role models.
- Explain how these people influenced your beliefs, choices, or aspirations.
Lessons Learned and Values
- Look back and reflect on the most important lessons you have learned, not only in high school but throughout your life journey.
- Discuss the values or principles that guide your actions and decision-making.
- Share examples or anecdotes that illustrate how these lessons and values have impacted your life choices.
Current Perspective and Future Goals
- Provide an overview of your current outlook on life, including your beliefs, aspirations, and goals.
- Discuss how your past experiences and hard work have influenced your present mindset.
- Share your vision for future endeavors and how you plan to achieve your goals, meet new people or make a difference.
- Summarize the key points discussed in the essay, emphasizing the main themes or lessons learned.
- Offer a final thought or reflection on your life journey and the impact it has had on you.
- Leave the reader with a sense of closure or inspiration.
Remember, this outline is a general guideline, and you can adapt it to suit your own unique experiences and writing style. You can change the structure or even delete some of the abovementioned sections in case you believe that they do not suit YOUR LIFE .
How to Write an Essay About Your Life?
Let’s move to the next section where I’ll dive deeper into examples of how you should write an essay about your life experience. Ready? Of course, you are 😉
Take Some time to Think before Making a Final Draft
Open MS Word or take out a notepad and write some points. For now, you just need pointers. Talk about your past. What motivates you the most in your life? What gets you going, what is the source of your fuel? Do you think you have come far in life? Talk about your aspirations and all the relevant experiences.
And finally, circle back to the takeaway. Ideally, the beginning of your life experiences essay should be the conclusion of the essay as well. Because you need to remind the readers of what you want to do in your life at the beginning and in the end of the essay.
It’s MY LIFE ESSAY -> Just Be Yourself
This is an essay about you and your life. This is your chance to speak about yourself and just yourself. The readers need to know about what drives you. The biggest mistake students make is that they start talking about the organization they are linked with. For instance, if you worked at the UN for your summer internship , you do not need to define what the UN is and what do they do. Everybody knows about that and that is what Google is for as well.
But what we need to know about is what you learnt from the experience and how did it help you achieve the goals of your life. Talk about how as a student, working at the UN was an eye-opening experience and how. Explain what you did and not what the organization made you do. Keep in mind that the ‘my life experience essay’ is about you. So, make sure you fill it with yourself and be as original as possible.
Divide the Essay into Different Parts
You might have heard this point during your English subject classes as well. For any essay, it is essential that you break the essay in different paragraphs. A 5-paragraph essay about your life seems sufficient to cover the bits and pieces you want to the readers to know. This will help you remain concise and cover different topics in one essay.
For instance, the first paragraph can be the main purpose or motivation you have in life and how did you find the calling. The second can be about your academic training so far, the third can be about professional experiences you have had so far, fourth can be what you wish to do about the motivation and a conclusion to wrap things up. Different paragraphs allow you to put different puzzles. It will also not bore the reader as an essay without paragraphs can be hard to read.
Write it and Read it and Re-read it!
Most people read books. When you read a book, some parts may require several rereads. The same thing with your essay. When you are writing an essay about yourself and your life, one go is not enough. Every time you read it again , you might remember a different point about yourself that is pertinent to the article. Each time you read it again, you might view the piece with a different outlook.
Just like things did not happen in your life overnight, your personal essay cannot be written in one go, either. Give it time and thought. Invest some time in your essay, just as you should in your life goals.
Also, reading it repeatedly helps pointing different mistakes as well and for any essay, it is essential that it is free from mistakes. If possible, ask your trusted sibling or best friend to give it a read as well. Getting a second opinion on the written piece will help you make the essay better as well.
Finally, what you need to do is to reread the essay after a couple of hours or a day. Give your mind a break in between, get yourself occupied in something else and then read the essay all over again. A fresher mind always works better, regardless of what the assignment is. And when it comes to my personal life essay, something we struggle to express, giving a break to your mind goes a long way.
Ready to write an essay about your life?
So, it does not sound as difficult as you thought, right? Start writing from this very moment and remember, the essay is about your life, your journey, and your motivations in life. There is no right and wrong answer to the article, but there sure is a way to perfect the essay, which we explained in this article.
Just remember, the best way is to go in with a clear head and start penning down whatever thought you have in mind. Do not stop yourself. Keep writing. Once you are done, only then start connecting the points.
You will get there!
Meanwhile, if you are looking for a professional writer who can assist you with an essay about your life, look no further than Writing Metier . We have a team of experts who specialize in this exact essay type. Some of them have even worked on the admissions committee; therefore they are quite knowledgable in this field.
So contact us or fill out our online order form with details of your task.
Free topic suggestions
Laura Orta is an avid author on Writing Metier's blog. Before embarking on her writing career, she practiced media law in one of the local media. Aside from writing, she works as a private tutor to help students with their academic needs. Laura and her husband share their home near the ocean in northern Portugal with two extraordinary boys and a lifetime collection of books.
Do college professors actually check sources how.
Now the real question here is that how do professors really check the work you have done, especially when it comes to checking the references. Peer-reviewed articles are the ones that are published in the journals. They are reviewed by academics who belong to the niche or the subject on which the paper has been written.
Does IB Diploma Help College Admission? 🤔
The International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma is a challenging academic program that can significantly enhance your college application. This program is highly respected by universities around the world, as it emphasizes critical thinking, research, and communication skills. In this article, we'll explore the benefits of having an IB diploma and how it can impact your chances of being accepted to college.
How to Make Your Essay Longer? Tricky Techniques!
Most of the times, essays come with specific requirements. There are different types of essays that are taught at schools and colleges, serving different purposes in the academic lives of students. Each and every essay comes with certain guidelines that need to be followed. One of the most important guidelines includes the word limit requirement.
How to Write an Activities Résumé for College Applications
Creating a compelling activities résumé is crucial when it comes to college applications. This document serves as a platform for showcasing your extracurricular involvement and accomplishments, allowing you to highlight your passions.
How to Write a Resume for Colleges Using Your Common App + Examples
Navigate the college application process effectively with our detailed guide on how to create an exceptional resume using the Common App. Complete with practical examples, this article demystifies the process, highlighting how you can best present your academic achievements.
Most Common Mistakes in College Applications Leading to Failure
Most college application mistakes cause college applicants around the world to be rejected year after year and how to prevent this. You need to know that even if a refusal came from the university, this is not the "end of the world". It is often possible to remedy the situation.
We rely on cookies to give you the best experince on our website. By browsing, you agree to it. Read more
Home / Essay Samples / Life / Goals / How Do I Want to Live My Life: My Vision for a Meaningful Life
How Do I Want to Live My Life: My Vision for a Meaningful Life
- Category: Life , Sociology
- Topic: My Future , Personal Life
Pages: 1 (563 words)
- Downloads: -->
--> ⚠️ Remember: This essay was written and uploaded by an--> click here.
Found a great essay sample but want a unique one?
are ready to help you with your essay
You won’t be charged yet!
We are glad that you like it, but you cannot copy from our website. Just insert your email and this sample will be sent to you.
By clicking “Send”, you agree to our Terms of service and Privacy statement . We will occasionally send you account related emails.
Your essay sample has been sent.
In fact, there is a way to get an original essay! Turn to our writers and order a plagiarism-free paper.