- Free Samples
- Premium Essays
- Editing Services Editing Proofreading Rewriting
- Extra Tools Essay Topic Generator Thesis Generator Citation Generator GPA Calculator Study Guides Donate Paper
- Essay Writing Help
- About Us About Us Testimonials FAQ
- Graded Assignment 8
Graded Assignment 8 - Essay Example
- Subject: Sociology
- Type: Essay
- Level: Undergraduate
- Pages: 1 (250 words)
- Downloads: 2
- Author: danielrocio
Extract of sample "Graded Assignment 8"
Social Problems al affiliation Social Challenges faced in Later Adulthood The aging population faces many challenges including unemployment. The elder people retire after approaching 65 years old. Some of them would wish to work, but most of the institutions do not allow part-time employment. To add on this, many technical jobs have risen that the elderly cannot be able to carry out. This makes them vulnerable to poverty. Retirement benefits should be given to these people to cater for their needs (Chapin, 2014).
Mistreatment of the elderly is another issue that seems to be rising every day. The abuse may either be physical, sexual, psychological or emotional. Any the above act may result in serious health risk. They may even lead to death among those who are severely abused. This is because the old people do not have enough energy to cope with a lot of troubles. The government prosecutes those who are mistreating this group in the society (Chapin, 2014). Loneliness and bereavement are some other challenges faced by the aging population.
They get lonely because their relatives are always far from them. Some of their relatives include their children might not be within their home. In addition, their spouses may pass on leaving the other partner on his/her own. This incident may cause a great tragedy where the bereaved may emotionally be affected to an extent of jeopardizing their wellness. Therefore, this problem should be addressed by ensuring the members of the family take their responsibility.In conclusion, it is clear that the high percentage of our later adulthood group is facing a lot of problems.
Older people should be highly appreciated and taken care. The government should analyze and try to solve these disputes where some people are overlooked based on their age. The government should provide funds to take care of the aging population. ReferenceChapin, R., (2014). Social Policy for Effective Practice: A Strengths Approach. New York: Routledge.
- Cited: 0 times
- Copy Citation Citation is copied Copy Citation Citation is copied Copy Citation Citation is copied
CHECK THESE SAMPLES OF Graded Assignment 8
Deign and materials, peope and organization, the three step model, discussion board, congregation and the urban landscape of milwaukee, mastering windows network forensics.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- COOKIES POLICY
Essay recount grade 8
More Related Content
Recently uploaded ( 20 ).
Featured ( 20 )
- GROBOGAN REGENCY DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOLS 2 TOROH NATIONAL STANDARD SCHOOL DEPOK VILLAGE HIGHWAY, NO.61 TOROH DISTRICT GROBOGAN REGENCY ZIP CODE 58171 CENTRAL JAVA COMPETENCY TEST Level : GRADE 8 BASIC COMPETENCIES : 8.2 8.2 Responding to the meaning contained in simple short monologue accurately, fluently, and thank to interact with the surrounding environment in the form of recount text Minimum completeness criteria : 80 Read the text below and answer the following questions ! The Chrisye Concert was great. It was held on last Sunday in Jakarta Convention Center, Senayan Jakarta. The concert was accompanied by an orchestra led by Erwin Gutawa. It was a wonderful orchestra and Erwin Gutawa conducted excellently. Beside Chrisye, there were some other singers, such as Sophia Latjuba, Ari Laso and A. Rofiq. They did very amazing performances and sang beautifully. 1. What is the text about? _____________________________ 2. Were the audiences unsatisfied? _____________________________ 3. How many singers were there in the concert? _____________________________ 4. They did very amazing concert. The word ‘They’refers to …. _____________________________ 5. Erwin Gutawa conducted excellently. The underlined word means … _____________________________ GROBOGAN REGENCY DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOLS 2 TOROH NATIONAL STANDARD SCHOOL DEPOK VILLAGE HIGHWAY, NO.61 TOROH DISTRICT GROBOGAN REGENCY ZIP CODE 58171 CENTRAL JAVA COMPETENCY TEST Level : GRADE 8 BASIC COMPETENCIES : 8.2 8.2 Responding to the meaning contained in simple short monologue accurately, fluently, and thank to interact with the surrounding environment in the form of recount text Minimum completeness criteria : 80 Read the text below and answer the following questions ! The Chrisye Concert was great. It was held on last Sunday in Jakarta Convention Center, Senayan Jakarta. The concert was accompanied by an orchestra led by Erwin Gutawa. It was a wonderful orchestra and Erwin Gutawa conducted excellently. Beside Chrisye, there were some other singers, such as Sophia Latjuba, Ari Laso and A. Rofiq. They did very amazing performances and sang beautifully. 1. What is the text about? _____________________________ 2. Were the audiences unsatisfied? _____________________________ 3. How many singers were there in the concert? _____________________________ 4. They did very amazing concert. The word ‘They’refers to …. _____________________________ 5. Erwin Gutawa conducted excellently. The underlined word means … _____________________________
- STUDENT INDENTITY NAME : ……………………………………………… CLASS : ……………………………………………… STUDENT NUMBER ABSENT : ……………………………………………… STUDENT INDENTITY NAME : ……………………………………………… CLASS : ……………………………………………… STUDENT NUMBER ABSENT : ………………………………………………
205 Essay Topics for Grade 8, 9, 10, 12 + Writing Tips 
We came up with this guide to make school essay writing easy for you. Need some creative writing topics for grade 8? Or recommendations for the 11th-grade expository paper? We’ve got you!
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for 13.00 10.40/page
Helpful tips and essay topics for grades 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12— our Custom-writing.org team has advice for everyone. Here, you’ll find:
- 205 great essay ideas;
- tips on how to write argumentative and persuasive papers.
In fact, our recommendations will be perfectly suitable for both middle and high school students. Still, there will be some grade-specific information. So, start with the 8th-grade essay topics and tips and read till the end!
- ✏️ 8th Grade Essay
- 📜 9th Grade Essay
- 📚 10th Grade Essay
- 🧑🎓 11th Grade Essay
- 🎓 12th Grade Essay
✏️ essay or class 8: topics & tips, top 10 essay topics for grade 8.
- The future of print books
- Aliens in science fiction
- Why do people need art?
- What’s the point of fashion?
- Why homework is useless
- A book that changed the world
- Should all education be free?
- Should people learn foreign languages?
- The world’s biggest secret
- The next scientific breakthrough
8th Grade Essay: How to Write
You already know how to write short, simple essays. In an 8th grade, however, you need to make a point , collect evidence , and present it in your paper. This is when learners start experiencing difficulties with their essay writing.
We want to present to you some helpful tips that will help you write excellent papers. Check them out:
- Do your research. It’s especially important with argumentative, persuasive, and analytical papers. So, before you start writing, you should go to a library or at least search for information online.
- Make outlines. 8th grade is the right time to start making outlines for your essays if you haven’t made them before. It’s best to write an outline after researching the topic since you need to organize all the information.
- Be positive. Thinking of your essay as a burden won’t do you any good. You can make things easier by being more positive. Try to pretend your essay is a story you want to tell your friends. It has a main storyline ( thesis statement ), plot twists (arguments), and you wrap everything up in the end.
- Make it interesting for yourself. Find the things that excite you the most about your topic. For example, you can try to think of surprising facts you’ve learned while researching it.
- Start with 5 sentences. Feeling overwhelmed is another factor that makes it hard to write an excellent essay. The thing to remember is that at the core of any essay there are just 5 sentences. The rest is just additional information to back them up. So, what are these sentences?
- Thesis statement. This is where you describe the whole idea of your paper.
- Topic sentence 1. The first sentence develops your thesis a bit more.
- Topic sentence 2. You add a counterargument here.
- Topic sentence 3. Here, you explain how that counterargument helps the case and introduce ways to solve the issue.
- Conclusion. Summarize and wrap everything up.
- Write the body paragraphs first. After they’re done, it will be easier for you to write the conclusion and introduction since they both basically summarize your whole paper.
- Always proofread and edit your essays. 8th-grade teachers are strict when it comes to mistakes and inaccuracies.
Essay Topics for Class 8 in Various Subjects
The deadline is approaching, and you’re out of ideas? This section is for you. Topics provided below can prompt you to write an excellent paper:
- Noise pollution , or Let me hear nature. Noise pollution refers to exposure to high sound levels. In your paper, examine the level of noise pollution in modern cities. Alternatively, you may concentrate on the impact it has on people or domestic animals.
- Can robots replace people? Robots perform many tasks faster and better than people do. You can think of professions that may disappear in the near future because of it. You may also think about the spheres that robots can never dominate.
- Do children need handwriting skills? Many children (and adults) hate writing by hand. Some even say that people don’t need such skills anymore. Messages are mainly typed now. What do you think about the value of handwriting skills? Should students still be taught them?
- Can people live in isolation ? The COVID-19 pandemic made countries launch strict lockdowns . People had to be isolated for many weeks. Such isolation leads to health problems, such as depression and anxiety. What does it tell us about the importance of communication?
- Age-based film ratings . Do you agree that age restrictions should exist? Can some movies be excessively violent and inappropriate for some age groups? Is it a kind of discrimination ? What aspects should be considered to impose age restrictions?
- Should people go to Mars or the Moon? Why or why not?
- What can make a person truly happy?
- Who is the mightiest hero among fictional characters?
- Write about the bad habits you have and how you can get rid of them
- What is the most essential discipline at school?
- Describe humanity’s best and worst qualities
- Explain how society benefits from using the Internet
- If you could change one part of your life , what would you change, and why?
- Is it possible to fall in love with someone you’ve never met?
- If you had a time machine, what time would you travel to?
- Can you judge people without knowing them and how they live their lives?
- How would humanity change if we knew the world would end in 10 years?
- What would it be like if you couldn’t use your smartphone for a month?
- What consequences may occur if artificial intelligence keeps developing?
📜 Essay for Class 9: Topics & Tips
Top 10 essay topics for grade 9.
- What is the right age to start dating?
- Choosing your future occupation.
- Solving urgent environmental issues.
- Should animal testing be banned?
- The difference between knowledge and wisdom.
- What is the greatest invention in history?
- How important is trust in a friendship?
- What misunderstandings do you have with your parents?
- Should students discuss controversial topics in classes?
- Why do some teenagers flee from their homes?
9th-Grade Essay: How to Write
Writing grade 9 essays amounts to improving your skills, gaining more knowledge, and developing your position on various issues. If you need more details about grade 9 essays, keep reading!
First, we want to talk about different types of written assignments that you may receive:
Essays are the most common academic paper assignment that you can master with our free tips:
- Use quotes. Sometimes, when researching for your essay, you may stumble across a source that perfectly describes your thesis or some other thought you wanted to use in your paper. Why not quote it, then? Just make sure to include your own ideas as well.
- Use Wikipedia the right way. If you’ve got a topic you know nothing about, Wikipedia will quickly help you familiarize yourself with it. Another way to use it is for finding sources. Read an article on your topic and then check its reference section to select some trustworthy ones.
- You’re not the only one writing a paper. Your teacher will probably read several more works like yours. This fact makes it even more important to make your text unique and exciting.
- Your teacher won’t have enough time to reread if something’s unclear. The clarity of information will definitely influence the result, so make sure that your writing is flawless.
Essay Topics for Class 9 in Various Subjects
Below you will find unique topics for argumentative or persuasive essays:
- What is the future of music ? Many people don’t like modern pop music and believe that it was better back in the day. What’s your opinion on it? Discuss what’s in store for pop music . What directions of music development can you predict?
- What makes people come up with conspiracy theories ? Some people believe in the secret world government or Americas’ fake Moon mission. You can describe a particularly interesting conspiracy theory . You may also explore the reasons for the existence of such ideas.
- Can humans prevent or at least slow down global warming ? Scientists are sure that human negative impact on the environment is significant. What do they think of our ability to address the problem? To what extent can we affect life on the planet?
- How much should parents control their children? Rearing children is difficult, and it’s hard to set the balance between restrictions and freedom. Should children and adolescents be allowed to behave the way they want? How can it affect children’s self-esteem in the future?
- Do best friends exist? This essay can start with the definition or description of a good friend. Can two people really be best friends ? In what situations is it impossible? Are all people able to be good friends? How can you detect fake friends?
- What extracurricular activities should be available in all schools (a specific kind of sport or art)?
- Is it a threat to people’s privacy to use cameras as a security measure?
- When is the right time to allow children to make their own life decisions?
- How does a feeling of importance influence a person’s ego?
📚 10th-Grade Essay Topics & Tips
Top 10 essay topics for grade 10.
- What makes a good parent?
- Fantasy: origins and future
- Friendships in the Information Age
- Marriage vs. cohabitation
- Your most memorable trip
- What defines a hero?
- Millennials vs. Gen Z
- Is urbanization a positive trend?
- Communism: a dream that failed
- Things to do before graduating
Grade 10 Essay: How to Write
Like any typical sophomore, you want to get good grades and write excellent essays. But what if your written assignments never grade higher than a B? Don’t give up! We can help you with it.
Receive a plagiarism-free paper tailored to your instructions.
What follows next are the necessary attributes of an A+ essay. Pay attention to them while writing and you will surely succeed:
Read the tips below and learn about the essentials of writing excellent essays.
- Resort to advanced storytelling. Even if you’re not working on a narrative essay, you can try applying the following 3-act structure to your writing. According to Indiana University, the structure consists of 3 parts: setup, confrontation, and resolution . The acts set an uninterrupted narrative flow. As a result, the reader doesn’t even notice the transition from one part of the work to another. Here’s how to use this technique:
- Don’t let go of your ideas . The thing is always to be prepared for writing, just in case you suddenly find inspiration or a brilliant idea pops into your head. Don’t risk trying to remember it and write it down later—you’ll likely end up forgetting it. To avoid such regrettable situations, make sure to always have a notebook with you.
- Check out other people’s essays. Apart from getting ideas for the content of your essay, you’ll also be able to consider the writing style and format of the paper. The more samples you can look through, the better. You’ll see all the possible options and variations of how this type of assignment can be done.
10th-Grade Essay Topics in Various Subjects
Need creative essay ideas? Check out this list:
- Censorship and social media. Answer these questions: What is censorship related to social media content? Should any topics be considered taboo? What are the adverse outcomes of such a practice? Where is the line between censorship and fundamental rights violation?
- Music and student productivity . The essay can examine the latest findings regarding the effects of different music genres on people’s cognitive abilities. What have neuroscientists discovered? Why does music influence people in such a way? You can describe your personal attitudes and anecdotes.
- Why do people have holidays? All nations have their unique holidays . Why is that so? Do people just need more days to rest from work? Do Americans need more national holidays? You may explore the role different holidays play in the development of a nation.
- Should individuals, nations, or international bodies interfere in other people’s affairs? Thousands of messages regarding people’s suffering appear every minute. Individuals, charities , governments, and international institutions try to help people across the globe. Is this involvement always justified? Can such interference be regarded as a form of cultural expansion ?
- What can national cuisine tell about a nation? Compare the national food of several countries in your essay. Think about whether the environment plays a role in developing cuisines.
- Would societies develop without the use of fossil fuels ?
- Does science fiction influence the development of technology or vice versa?
- How has school life changed throughout the last 20 years?
- What’s the best way to choose which school to go to?
- How vital is a personal understanding of people’s lives ?
- What are the consequences of having too much money?
- Do teens need to follow all of their parents’ guidelines?
- Does doing less homework make you a better student?
- How do celebrities influence the way teenagers look and behave?
Grade 10 English Essay Topics
If you’re a 10-grader, you probably write many essays for your English classes. Can’t choose a topic? Have a look at these ideas:
- The role fairy tales play in people’s lives. This essay can be concerned with the way fairy tales contribute to the norms as well as prejudice . Why do people create fairy tales? What is their place in world literature? Can children develop properly without reading them?
- The history and significance of comic books . Some people think comic books are inferior to literary works. Do you agree with this viewpoint? What role do comic books play in American society? Why did this art form appear?
- The role the setting plays in literary works. You can analyze a specific genre or a text. For example, explore how the setting reflects Emily’s character in A Rose for Emily by William Faulkner.
- Should all plastic be banned? Writing an argumentative essay is always a good idea. Students may try to decide whether plastic should be prohibited. Can people (especially in developing countries) live without plastic? What can be a cost-effective replacement?
- Oscar Wilde: a master of epigrams. Focus on his plays or The Picture of Dorian Gray . What characteristic features can be found in Wilde’s epigrams? What is the purpose of their use?
- What makes Macbeth one of the greatest literary works in English (and world) literature?
- Should students read ancient literature, such as The Epic of Gilgamesh ?
- What can we learn from books written by politicians?
- What distinguishes the epistolary genre?
- How the image of the vampire evolved: from folklore to pop culture
- Female writers in antiquity and Middle Ages
- What is the future of world literature ?
Grade 10 Essay Topics for Creative Writing
The following list of topics will inspire an outstanding composition or even a short story:
Just 13.00 10.40/page , and you can get an custom-written academic paper according to your instructions
- A detective story of a failed assignment/meeting/ exam. Students become genuinely creative when they try to explain the reasons for not doing their homework . Why not make it an essay topic? Describe a force majeure that made doing something impossible.
- A dystopia or a utopia. You can create your own world based on an optimistic or pessimistic view. How perfect can a society be? What atrocities can become accepted in the future? What hierarchies, political orders, or economic models can emerge?
- A letter from a historical leader. Imagine you are a ruler of Medieval France or any other monarch . You can write a letter to your royal relative or enemy. A letter from Elizabeth I to future generations can make an excellent essay!
- Creative description . Come up with a detailed description of an interesting thing, person, or event. For example, describe a charm on your bracelet and its meaning. Describing someone’s personality traits can be another option.
- Writing memoirs . Create a biography of a historical person, fictional character, or modern celebrity. Or, imagine you became famous and write about your way to glory.
- A narrative about the most remarkable or tiresome waiting experience
- A poem about first love
- A parody of A Song of Ice and Fire
- Pretend to be a future historian analyzing a current popular song or movie (or any other artifact)
- Ponder on the nature and relevance of creativity
- Your stream of consciousness (the road to school, a minute in a class, enjoying the sunrise, and so on)
- Elaborate on the theory regarding the nature of Agent Smith of The Matrix
- Write down the associations connected with your favorite song
- Description of the dream you had last night
🧑🎓 Grade 11 Essay Topics & Tips
Top 10 essay topics for grade 11.
- Can positive discrimination be beneficial?
- Is violence a human invention?
- Should we give scientists more funding?
- Should science interfere with natural processes?
- Reasons for keeping a journal.
- Which country is the most difficult to live in?
- Can online education replace other forms of schooling?
- Should all countries give up their nuclear arsenals?
- Reasons why Donald Trump lost the 2020 elections.
- The role of successful athletes in popularizing sports.
11th Grade Essay: How to Write
You can consider 11th-grade essay writing to be a combination of everything you’ve learned in the previous 3 years. One of its main goals is to demonstrate that you have a clear understanding of all essential writing elements.
You’re going to have the chance to practice various forms of writing. The following tips will help you excel at it.
- Try practicing ACT Writing. ACT Writing is a test that requires you to create an essay in just 40 minutes. There are several limitations and requirements associated with it (if you want to learn more, you can check out this article by Southern Utah University on ACT tests and their characteristics ). Practicing this kind of writing with a timer can be highly beneficial for developing your skills. Here’s what you need to keep in mind:
- Ideas and analysis. Answer the question given in the prompt as clearly as possible. You also need to demonstrate your perspective and analyze how it relates to other aspects under discussion.
- Development and support. Explain all the points you make. The trick here is to make each explanation fit into 2 or 3 sentences—not because of word count requirements, but due to the time limit.
- Language use. While writing your essay, make your sentences clear and easy to understand. You should also avoid repetition. You may use some terms or fancy words, but if you do, make sure you know what they mean.
- Organization. Even though there are no strict rules for formatting your paper, it doesn’t mean you can turn it into a chaotic mess. The easiest thing to do is to separate each of your ideas into a paragraph. Make sure that the overall structure is logical, and take care of smooth transitions.
- Try the Elevator Pitch. It’s a technique salespeople use when developing a short, catchy product summary. When using this technique to write an essay for high school, you boil your ideas down to the essentials. Even though it’s a challenging task, it leaves you with a perfect summary . And you can use it to write an introduction that will undoubtedly grab your reader’s attention.
- Know the limits. It’s important to know when to stop. This statement is especially true when you’re selecting a position to take or choosing the main point you want to prove in your essay. Your argument needs to be compelling enough to capture your reader’s attention. But at the same time, you don’t want to overdo it.
Here are some other things that are better to avoid:
- An overly broad or poorly written thesis statement.
- Topic sentences without a proper focus.
- Off-topic writing.
- Inadequate conclusion.
- Inability to foresee and refute objections.
- Talking about things that are too obvious to discuss.
Essay Topics for Grade 11 in Various Subjects
Senior students are required to write about serious subjects. Here we’ve compiled a list of great thought-provoking topics to kickstart your writing:
- Pros and cons of criminalizing the sales of alcohol. Alternatively, you can think about the consequences of banning cigarettes .
- Nature vs. nurture. Researchers are still unsure whether the environment or inborn traits play a key role in people’s personal development . You may try to provide an answer to this challenging question. You can concentrate on the notorious case of Three Identical Strangers . The examination of the ethical issues related to this kind of research is also a good idea.
- Career path plans. Naturally, eleventh-graders need to consider their future careers. It can be a good idea to write a professional development plan . What kind of higher education or skills do you need? How can you acquire them?
- Autocratic and democratic regimes in the times of pandemics. You may try to compare the effectiveness of authoritarian or democratic countries when addressing the COVID-19 crisis. How do different regimes address the problem? What role does access to information play in the process? Compare the outcomes of the measures undertaken in the US and China.
- Identity in the cyber world. Adolescence is the period of paying considerable attention to one’s identity. The Internet has changed our lives, including the process of identity-making. Why do young people create fake identities in the digital environment? Do these identities affect their authentic selves?
- Can English be replaced as an international communication language any time soon?
- Is it necessary to punish those who download content from the Internet illegally?
- What digital devices can be used to improve education?
- Should everyone switch to electric or environmentally friendly vehicles ?
- Do the world’s wealthiest countries help poor ones enough?
- Is it appropriate for students and teachers to interact on social media?
Grade 11 Essay Topics for Narrative Writing
Choosing the most exciting and potentially successful topic can be challenging. Here are some ideas for the best narrative papers.
- The hardest goodbye you’ve ever said. A common approach to this topic is to write about saying goodbye to a friend or loved one. Creative students may describe the moment when they said goodbye to their childhood .
- A disaster that led to good outcomes. Write about an event or action that seemed like a mistake but turned out to be beneficial. It can be connected to extracurricular activities, going to a party, taking up responsibility, etc.
- Science in our daily lives. It may seem that science is just a school subject. However, every person has conducted at least one experiment or observation in their lifetime. The narrative composition of this essay can deal with such an observation.
- The evolution of your professional inclinations. Children often dream of being athletes or movie stars. Some want to be teachers or writers. You may describe the way your idea of a dream job changed throughout your life. What factors affected this evolution?
- Conflict management. Describe a situation when you used conflict management skills. These cases can include working on a project, debating with other students, or distributing chores. What skills are needed to manage conflicts effectively?
- The most challenging aspects of being an adolescent
- Describing the first time doing something ( first day at college , first driving experience, etc.)
- The most significant event in a specific year or century
- The first considerable success in your life
- Growing up in the 21st century
- When did Murphy’s Law work in your life?
- A day in the life of the world’s happiest person
- The most important piece of advice someone gave you
11th Grade Writing Prompts & Topics for Argumentative Essays
Select a topic from the the list below and impress your teacher with a stunning essay:
- Should the system of American presidential elections be changed? During the past few years, Americans have started criticizing the existing presidential election system. The Electoral College seems outdated to many. In this essay, you may share your views on the strengths and weaknesses of the voting system.
- Should female students be encouraged to study science rather than humanities? Many researchers point out that the scientific world is highly disproportioned when it comes to gender. Women often choose to study humanities rather than sciences due to bias or lack of confidence. How can we encourage talented girls to pursue scientific careers?
- Restrictions and totalitarianism . Can governments impose restrictions related to certain areas of people’s lives? Is it a pathway to dictatorship ? Can people be responsible enough to have personal limits? You can focus on such aspects as marriage age and access to information.
- Student loans : an opportunity or a burden? Student loans have become a serious issue leading to substantial economic constraints for individuals and the educational system. Older generations stress that they managed to work and pay their tuition fees . Should young people use student loans? Can they receive higher education without this financial burden?
- Is conservation a proper approach to treating endangered species ? Many species are on the brink of extinction due to various reasons. Governments and non-governmental organizations try to preserve natural diversity. Conservation is one of the employed methods. Is it effective? Do people have the right to interfere with the natural evolution of species?
- Autocratic leaders and technological breakthroughs: the cases of Steve Jobs and Elon Musk
- Should physical punishment make a comeback in the American educational system?
- Should humans consume products containing GMOs?
- Should the US government invest in the exploration of outer space ?
Essay Topics for Grade 11: Persuasive Writing
When writing persuasive essays, students need to find the right words to convince their opponents or the reader. Here are some ideas for such a paper:
- Nudging is manipulation, so it should be banned. Companies and even governments often influence people’s choices. Using a coffee smell to boost the sales of food is one such technique. Is it ethical?
- Cigarettes should be banned altogether. Everybody knows of the long-term effects of smoking . The negative impact of cigarettes is severe and compatible with substance abuse. Is it necessary to make smoking cigarettes illegal?
- Blogging for young people. Many adolescents find blogging a sphere where they can excel. For some, blogging becomes a profession. However, to be a successful blogger , a person should have experience, knowledge, and skills. Do you agree that young people should study hard instead of blogging?
- Zoos cannot exist in the modern world. Animal rights gained momentum decades ago, but zoos are still popular places visited by millions. In modern zoos, animals live in cages that can be pretty spacious. However, this does not make them an appropriate place for wild animals. Is it possible to stick to wildlife parks as an alternative?
- Birth control . Birth control is a common area of concern for many countries. The Chinese government even had a policy regarding the number of children in a family. Should such policies exist? Are they effective?
- Should the age of presidential candidates be changed?
- Silent praying time at public schools: is it necessary?
- Standardized tests in schools should be banned
- Teachers should pass qualification testing regularly
- Toy manufacturers shouldn’t advertise their products on kids’ channels
- Children committing violent crimes require appropriate punishment
- Sex education is necessary for public schools
🎓 Grade 12 Essay Topics & Tips
Top 10 essay topics for grade 12.
- How do you survive isolation?
- What makes politicians lie?
- Causes of obesity in low-income groups
- Taxation as a way to address the income gap
- Outsourcing as a viable business model
- The geography of your hometown
- The end of Sumer civilization
- Low-performing schools should be closed
- Teachers should follow a dress code
- The role of economics in our everyday lives.
Grade 12 Essay: How to Write
Grade 12 essays are very similar to those you have completed before. They’re just a bit longer and require more effort and knowledge from you. Here are our tips that will help you write such essays:
- Organize your essays adequately and write strong thesis statements.
- Make your arguments well-grounded and support them with evidence.
- Use terms and various sentence structures.
- Make sure your text is grammatically correct.
Bonus: College Essay Tips
When it comes to grade 12, the trickiest writing assignment you’re likely to receive is a college application essay. Don’t worry, though: the tips below will help you ace it! Have a look:
- Keep the right amount of detail. To make your college essay memorable, choose the most exciting event from your life. Describe it in great detail, without wasting space on boring trivia. This way, you’ll paint a clear picture of what happened and how it influenced you.
- Avoid clichés. Clichés are words and phrases that are often overused and don’t add any value to our writing. Thinking outside the box and using a couple of witty phrases is a good thing. But using age-old clichés defeats the purpose.
- Make yourself memorable. Your story needs to stay in the minds of those who are going to read it. Make a strong personal statement so that even sometime later, they can pick your essay up and say, “Yes, I know this one…it’s about that student.”
- Check your essay yourself after writing the first draft. Does the story leave a powerful impression? If not, what can you do to make it better? The committee will appreciate that you’ve put some serious work into writing a personal essay.
- Don’t settle for an average result. You can do much better than that. To understand the task better, look through some college essay examples and make your work far superior to those.
For more helpful tips and topics, check out our article on writing successful college essays .
Essay Topics for Grade 12 in Various Subjects
Here are some of the current topics that can inspire an outstanding essay:
- The future of space exploration . Elon Musk has revolutionized space exploration, giving it a new life. What countries will be leaders in this sphere in the nearest future? Will people colonize Mars any time soon?
- What is the background of the Black Lives Matter movement? Discuss what connects BLM and the Civil Rights movements . What factors led to its rise in the late 2010s? What about other ethnic groups and minorities?
- Living in a post-COVID era. Will communication become more digitalized? Can we transform healthcare systems accordingly? How did the pandemic affect people’s personal lives?
- The future of movie theaters. Can they recover completely from pandemic-related restrictions? Is watching blockbusters at home a more comfortable option?
- Body positivity . Can the body-positive approach lead to unhealthy behaviors ? The focus on being too slim or too fat is harmful. Is it better to focus on health and wellness? Should we establish a new health-positive trend instead of the existing appearance-based movements?
- The background of the gender pay gap in the scientific world
- To what extent can communities interfere with people’s family lives?
- The limits of the First Amendment in the contemporary USA
- How can we make political debates more civil and focused on solving problems?
- If you were a senior mentor, what wisdom would you pass on to a first-year student?
- What are effective ways of convincing people to exercise more?
- What skills should students have to convince a school that they deserve a scholarship ?
- What might be the cause of World War III ? What would be the consequences?
- Are books still relevant, or should we all switch to computers, iPhones, and tablets?
- How do the obstacles we encounter in life make us better?
- What sparks your desire for personal growth and self-development ?
- Without which fact, quality, or story would your life be incomplete?
Essay Topics for Grade 12: Creative Writing
Creative writing can be challenging for some students. However, an essay’s success often depends on the chosen topic. The following ideas will boost your creative potential.
- When Hulk met Mr. Hyde . It can be interesting to imagine a meeting or a battle between Mr. Hyde and his later version, Hulk. Which one is stronger? Who is more malicious?
- Happy new holiday! Come up with a brand-new holiday for the US. What can it be based on? Why do Americans need this celebration?
- Being a book on a shelf. It can be exciting to write from the perspective of a mundane object found in any home. What could books on the shelves think of? What are the biggest fears of a fridge?
- The best robot ever! Imagine that you live in a future where all people can own robots . What qualities will such robots have? What kinds of chores can they do? Can they complete school assignments for students? What ethical concerns could exist in the society of the future regarding robots?
- Home alone. The story of the eight-year-old Kevin is well-known. What would you do in his place? How challenging or relaxing can such an experience be? How soon would you feel lonely?
- Should evil be romanticized in literature and cinema?
- Being in a 14 th -century classroom
- The class in the fantasy world with fictional characters
- Imagine a global government of the future
- Being a President of the US and proclaiming an inaugural speech
- If God were one of us
- Lessons from creative people of the past
- How to find true love: a guide
Grade 12 Essay Topics for Narrative Writing
Tell your own unique story with one of our imaginative topic ideas:
- Being an activist. Youth activism is now on the rise. You can write about your personal contribution or analyze existing movements. What activities are appropriate for students of your age? Where is the line between activism and delinquency?
- Talk about your family’s values . Are they culture-based? How did religious beliefs affect these values ? Why should families have such values?
- People are responsible for those they have tamed. What did Antoine de Saint-Exupéry mean by this? What kind of responsibility is it? Does it refer to pets or people? You can write your own story of being responsible for someone.
- What to do with a billion dollars. Imagine you received an enormous sum of money. What would be the first thing to do? Think of any purchases or orders such as a house, a journey around the world, or even your own island . With this topic, it’s easy to be creative!
- The most embarrassing moment of your life . Write from experience or imagination. You can focus on a fictional or famous person. What awkward moments can politicians and movie stars go through?
- Things to say to your future self
- Becoming a true leader for peers and family
- Self-improvement plan to follow after the graduation
- Who is the role model for modern children?
- Is being a teenager as bad as people say?
- The most profound moment in your life
- The most striking news of the past year
If you need more ideas, you can try using our topic generator .
Have you found what you were looking for? We hope our guide helped you with your school essay writing. Make sure to share your experience in the comments below!
This might be interesting for you:
- Primary School Essay: Simple Writing Guide
- What Does an Excellent Essay Look Like?
- 1000-Word Essays: Quick Answers
- Breaking Down the Types of Essays
- A Complete Guide to Essay Writing
- How to Write a Good 5 Paragraph Essay
- 140 Excellent Analysis Essay Topics & Questions
- 200 Interesting Cause and Effect Essay Topics & Ideas
- 260 Good Descriptive Essay Topics and Writing Tips
- 150+ Excellent Narrative Essay Topics
- 420 Good Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- 180 Process Essay Topics
❓ School Essay FAQ
Students write essays on every educational level. Naturally, middle school essays are different from that of a high school. But the general principle is to choose a good topic, research it, make an outline, write the essay, and proofread it.
On that level, the best choice would be to write an argumentative, informative, or narrative essay. Pick a topic that is familiar, interesting, or not too difficult for you. Then, research it, make an outline, and write your essay.
To write a 9th-grade essay, you need to:
1. Choose a suitable topic; 2. Do your research in a library or online; 3. Outline your essay; 4. Write the body paragraphs; 5. Write the introduction and the conclusion.
It’s better not to pick overly narrow college-level topics for an 8th-grade essay. It is better to write about the environment, career choice, nature, or yourself. Choose something broad enough to identify several pros and cons, causes and effects, and other essay components.
- How to Do Research: A Step-By-Step Guide, Get Started: LibGuides at Elmira College
- Overview of the Academic Essay: Harvard College Writing Center
- Introduction to Outlining: Inspiration Software
- Five-Paragraph Essay: Jackson State Community College
- A Comprehensive Guide for Writing Research Papers, Humanities Edition: Southwestern University
- Student Guide to Academic Writing & Research: Accredited Online Schools
- Generate Topic Ideas Quickly and Easily: Online Research Library, Questia
- Thesis Statements: KU Writing Center
- Narrative Essays: Literacy Education Online
- Writing Topics: Thoughtful Learning K-12
- 50 Writing Prompts for All Grade Levels: Edutopia, George Lucas Educational Foundation
- 100 Persuasive Essay Topics: Grace Fleming, ThoughtCo
- Essay Tips: 7 Tips on Writing an Effective Essay: The Fastweb Team
- Essay Topics: Oral Roberts University
- Essay Topics and Tips: College of Arts and Sciences, Lewis & Clark
- UChicago Supplemental Essay Questions: The University of Chicago
- 50 Narrative Essay Topics: Reading and Writing Resource
- High School Essay Writing Course: Time4Writing
- Creative Writing Prompts: The Write Practice
- 81 Creative Writing Prompts for Writers: Writer’s Digest
- Short Story Ideas: Creative Writing Now
- 25 Controversial Topics: The Best Schools
- Research Topic Ideas: University Michigan-Flint
- Climate Change: ProCon
- Prompts for Narrative and Personal Writing: The New York Times
- Interesting Debate Topics: Udemy
- 10 Creative Writing Prompts for Story Ideas: MasterClass
- Research Topics: Frontiers
- Research Topics: National Archives
- Essay Topic Suggestions: Gallaudet University
- Past Essay Topics: University of Warwick
- Literature Topics and Research: Purdue University
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Share to LinkedIn
- Share to email
we need conversation questions for the same paragraph writing would be super.
Okay, so I’m in extension English (highest English), and we’ve just written our first essay on To Kill A Mockingbird. Last year I was getting high C’s, mostly B’s and the odd A. But this year, I have a different teacher, and he is not so satisfied with my writing. I got a C- for my first essay this year. He said my ideas were great, logical, and enthusiastic, but the way I’m writing it is not as appealing, motivating and persuasive. How can I improve my writing, so that I can easily get my ideas on the page without making them less effective?
Hi, It’s cool that you want to improve your writing. These are a few suggestions from our experts: 1) use strong thesis statements in your papers (examples are here: https://custom-writing.org/blog/thesis-statement-examples) or download our guide on how to write a thesis statement (you can see it on a pop-up when you come to our blog); 2) use examples to illustrate your position; 3) avoid using too long sentences, so that readers could follow your train of thoughts; 4) subscribe to our bi-monthly newsletter (in the upper right sidebar of the blog) and receive our expert tips directly to your e-mail. Good luck! We are sure that you will learn how to write only A+ papers pretty soon. See you!
I came to college as a mature student. Now I need to write a 4-page essay. I need help.
Hi Sarah, Thank you very much for stopping by. We would be happy to help you with your paper. You are welcome to visit other posts on our blog, or even contact our Live Chat so that our experienced writers could help you. See you, and good luck!
Thank you so much! It’s a big help. I hope I get an A* for my O/L exams this year May. Wish me luck!
Katherine, we aren’t going to wish you luck! You don’t need it:) You will get A+, that’s for sure! 🙂
But if you’re that superstitious – GOOD LUCK! 🙂
Recommended for You
13 Brilliant Ideas for Writing Essays on Family Values
In a few words, family values can be defined as principles, some ideals, and beliefs within a family that are passed from generation to generation. You should keep in mind that family values might change with time. Besides, they may differ from culture to culture.
Essay on India after Independence: How-to Guide and Prompts
India gained its independence on August 15, 1947. Before that, it was a British colony. Since 1947, India has changed a lot, and this is what you will have to discuss in your essay on India after 60 Years of Independence.
World Peace Essay in Simple English: How-to + 200 Topic Ideas
too much hatred, intolerance, and misunderstanding. Desire to change something for better is not enough. However, we do not call you to write such a pessimistic essay on world peace. On the contrary, we suggest you make an essay about global peace that will be full of hope and faith...
Halloween Essay: How to Write, Topics and Essay Ideas
So, there are a few days left before Halloween, one of the favorite American holidays both for kids and adults. Most probably, your teacher will ask to prepare a Halloween essay. And most probably, it is not the first Halloween essay that you need to prepare. We are sure that...
250 Topics for Investigative Essay, Example, & Tips
An investigative essay is a piece of writing based on the information you gather by investigating the topic. Unlike regular research or term paper, this assignment requires you to conduct interviews, study archival records, or visit relevant locations—in a word, inspect things personally. If you’re a fan of detective stories,...
Nationalism Essay: Topics, Examples, & Tips
A nationalism essay is focused on the idea of devotion and loyalty to one’s country and its sovereignty. In your paper, you can elaborate on its various aspects. For example, you might want to describe the phenomenon’s meaning or compare the types of nationalism. You might also be interested in...
Welcome, Login to your account.
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Grade 8 Descriptive Essay Composition Writing Skill Page 9
Welcome, fellow knowledge-seekers! Today, we venture into the multifaceted and ever-changing world of Grade 8 Descriptive Essay Composition Writing Skill Page 9. Through our journey, we'll explore the history, theories, and latest developments that have made this topic such a vital part of modern-day life. So, join me as we set off on an informative and thought-provoking adventure! While the writing skills and strategies are the same each year the prompts pictures model texts examples and writing exer cises change for each grade level- the descriptive writing skill sheet on the next page shows the writing skills you will teach- each x represents how many times that skill is introduced- what is descriptive writing-
Grade 8 Descriptive Essay Composition Writing Skill Page 9 Descriptive writing. the primary purpose of descriptive writing is to describe a person, place or thing in such a way that a picture is formed in the reader's mind. capturing an event through descriptive writing involves paying close attention to the details by using all of your five senses. teaching students to write more descriptively will. While the writing skills and strategies are the same each year, the prompts, pictures, model texts, examples, and writing exer cises change for each grade level. the descriptive writing skill sheet on the next page shows the writing skills you will teach. each “x” represents how many times that skill is introduced. what is descriptive writing?.
Grade 8 Descriptive Essay Composition Writing Skill Page 10
Grade 8 Descriptive Essay Composition Writing Skill Page 10 Descriptive essay example. an example of a short descriptive essay, written in response to the prompt “describe a place you love to spend time in,” is shown below. hover over different parts of the text to see how a descriptive essay works. on sunday afternoons i like to spend my time in the garden behind my house. The descriptive essay is a genre of essay that asks the student to describe something—object, person, place, experience, emotion, situation, etc. this genre encourages the student’s ability to create a written account of a particular experience. what is more, this genre allows for a great deal of artistic freedom (the goal of which is to. Here is the concise definition of “composition”: the way a writer crafts words, sentences, and paragraphs to create a coherent work. more broadly, composition writing covers all the kinds of writing you’ll encounter as a student and the strategies you use to write each type capably. give your writing extra polish. There are five macro skills in the english language, namely; reading, listening, speaking, viewing, and writing . the process of writing is not just an outcome of thinking, it also helps to.
How To Write A Descriptive Essay
good descriptive writing includes three techniques; sensory details, show not tell, and figurative language. watch this video and so many students are assigned to write descriptive essays but not all of the one know the exact ways to write them. by watching get into your dream school: nextadmit roadmap there are three main stages to writing an essay: preparation, writing and revision. in just 4 minutes, this video will walk you learn how to improve your descriptive writing. the four component of effective descriptive writing are explained: paying attention do you sometimes struggle to begin writing an essay when taking an exam? good news! there is an important writing skill that in this video you will learn how to write descriptive paragraph or essay. this video shows format of descriptive writing in english for we hope you enjoyed this video! if you have any questions please ask in the comments. list of college essay red flags: nextadmit gohar to watch lesson 1 brainstorming and introduction, click on the link watch?v=divodkn0bvm&t=2s.
Having examined the subject matter thoroughly, it is evident that post provides useful knowledge about Grade 8 Descriptive Essay Composition Writing Skill Page 9 . Throughout the article, the author presents a wealth of knowledge on the topic. Especially, the section on X stands out as a highlight. Thanks for taking the time to the post. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via social media. I look forward to your feedback. Furthermore, below are a few related posts that you may find useful:
Related image with grade 8 descriptive essay composition writing skill page 9
Tips for managing work-related stress and burnout
Comments are closed.
- Online Calculus Tutors
- Online Geometry Tutors
- Online Algebra Tutors
- Online Trigonometry Tutors
- Online Statistics Tutors
- Online Chemistry Tutors
- Online Macroeconomics Tutors
- Online English Tutors
- Online Physics Tutors
- Online Computer Science Tutors
- Online Accounting Tutors
- Online Biology Tutors
- Online Business Studies Tutors
- Online Finance Tutors
- Online Programming Tutors
- Online Management Tutors
- Online Science Tutors
- Year 2 Maths
- Year 3 Maths
- Year 4 Maths
- Year 5 Maths
- Year 6 Maths
- Year 2 English
- Year 3 English
- Year 4 English
- Year 5 English
- Year 6 English
- Year 7 Maths
- Year 8 Maths
- Year 9 Maths
- Year 10 Maths
- Year 10 Advance Maths
- Year 7 English
- Year 8 English
- Year 9 English
- Year 10 English
- Year 11 General Maths
- Year 11 Chemistry SA,NT
- Year 11 General Mathematics VIC
- Year 11 Mathematical Methods
- Year 11 Mathematics Standard
- Year 11 Chemistry ACT
- Year 11 Mathematics Extension 1
- Year 11 Mathematical Methods SA, NT
- Year 11 Mathematical Methods VIC
- Year 11 Mathematical Applications
- Year 11 Chemistry QLD
- Year 11 Literature ATAR
- Year 11 English - QLD
- Year 11 English Advanced NSW
- Year 11 EALD Level 3
- Year 11 English Language
- Year 11 Essential English M
- Year 11 Essential Skills TAS
- Year 11 Essential English
- Year 11 Bridging EAL
- Year 11 EALD Level 1
- Year 11 Stage 1 Essential English
- Year 11 English General
- Year 11 Mathematics Advanced
- Year 11 EAL
- Year 11 English Standard
- Year 11 EALD ATAR
- Year 12 Mathematics Standard
- Year 12 Further Mathematics
- Year 12 Mathematics Applications
- Year 12 Mathematics Extension 1
- Year 12 Mathematics Methods
- Year 12 Mathematics Advanced
- Year 12 Mathematics Methods VIC
- Year 12 Mathematics Methods - TAS
- Year 12 General Mathematics TAS
- Year 11 English T
- Year 12 Mathematical Methods - QLD
- Year 12 General Mathematics SA, NT
- Year 11 Foundation English
- Year 11 English Studies
- Year 11 Literacy Short Course
- Year 11 English Preliminary
- Year 12 English ATAR
- Year 11 EAL/D
- Year 12 English Extension 2
- Year 12 EAL/D
- Year 12 EALD ATAR WA
- Year 12 English Foundation
- Year 12 English Extension 1
- Year 12 Literature
- Year 12 Stage 2 Essential English
- Year 12 English Literature ATAR
- Year 12 Stage 2 English
- Year 12 EALD Level 2 - TAS
- Year 12 English Advanced NSW
- Year 12 Chemistry VIC
- Year 12 English Language
- Year 12 English Literature T - ACT
- Year 12 English Foundation WA
- Year 12 English Standard NSW Learning Programs
- Year 11 Chemistry WA
- Year 11 Chemistry - VIC
- Year 12 Chemistry - QLD
- Year 12 Chemistry - TAS
- Year 12 Chemistry - WA
- Year 12 Chemistry - NSW
- Year 12 Chemistry - ACT
- Online Tutors in Sydney
- Online Tutors in Melbourne
- Online Tutors in Brisbane
- Online Tutors in Gold Coast
- Online Tutors in Perth
- Online Tutors in Canberra
- Online Tutors in Adelaide
- Online Tutors in Newcastle
- HSC Papers 2019
- HSC Papers 2018
- HSC Papers 2017
List of 25 Great Essay Topics For Grade 8 Students
Are you also in search of some excellent Essay topics for grade 8 ? We can help you out with this post! In оur оріnіоn, grade 8 іѕ whеrе thіngѕ start tо gеt ѕеrіоuѕ. Dо nоt wоrrу, thоugh! Yоu аrе nоt аlоnе, mаnу оthеr children and parents hаvе рrоblеmѕ wіth еіghth-grаdе essays.
Essay Tорісѕ fоr Grade 8 Studеntѕ
Thеrе аrе ѕо mаnу thіngѕ wе саn dо fоr еіghth graders tо wrіtе. Thеу аrе children whо аrе lеаrnіng ѕоmе оf thе mоѕt іmроrtаnt thіngѕ аbоut thе еduсаtіоnаl сurrісulum аnd аrе juѕt beginning tо develop thеіr ѕеnѕе оf critical thinking.
Thе fоllоwіng аrе ѕіmрlе Essay topics for grade 8 :
- Dіѕсuѕѕ thе importance оf wоmеn іn thе fаmіlу
- Explain whу parents аrе thе hеаd оf thе household
- Exрlаіn whу іt іѕ іmроrtаnt tо hеlр wіth hоuѕеhоld chores
- Explain thе rоlе оf a child іn thе fаmіlу
- Exрlаіn thе role оf a dаughtеr іn thе hоmе
- Explain ѕоmе tаѕkѕ thаt parents dо аt hоmе
- Dіѕсuѕѕ уоur favourite ѕроrt wіth rules аnd instructions
- Dіѕсuѕѕ аnу асtіvіtу уоu dо іn уоur раѕt tіmе
- Dіѕсuѕѕ hоw mоnеу іѕ a bad thіng
- Explain whу people gо tо work
- Discuss whеthеr ѕсhооl tіmе ѕhоuld bе reduced оr nоt
- Homework ѕhоuld bе reduced; tо dіѕсuѕѕ
- Explain hоw thе mеdіа affects thе vіеw оf реорlе
- Iѕ аdvеrtіѕіng ѕо іmроrtаnt?
- Dіѕсuѕѕ уоur fаvоurіtе mode оf trаnѕроrtаtіоn аnd explain whу
- Dеѕсrіbе a trаvеl dеѕtіnаtіоn tо whісh уоu returned ѕоmе tіmе аgо
- Exрlаіn hоw уоu wоuld prepare уоur fаvоurіtе fооd аt hоmе
- Dеѕсrіbе іn уоur оwn wоrdѕ thе іmроrtаnсе оf technology tоdау
- Shоuld сhіldrеn hаvе ѕmаrtрhоnеѕ?
- Shоuld раrеntѕ kеер аn еуе оn whаt thеіr сhіldrеn dо оn thе іntеrnеt?
- Dеѕсrіbе whаt уоu mеаn bу thе tеrm gоvеrnmеnt
- Dеѕсrіbе whаt уоu wоuld dо dіffеrеntlу іf уоu wеrе president fоr оnе dау
- Dеѕсrіbе whаt уоu mеаn bу glоbаl wаrmіng
- Exрlаіn hоw роllutіоn саn bе аvоіdеd іn уоur аrеа
- Discuss simple thіngѕ уоu саn dо tо mаkе ѕurе уоu ѕtау hеаlthу fоr lоngеr
Thеѕе аrе vеrу ѕіmрlе English essay topics for grade 8 that students mау bе аblе tо write оn thеіr оwn. In аddіtіоn tо bеіng аblе tо discuss ѕоmе оf thеѕе topics, іt іѕ аlѕо important tо mаkе ѕurе thаt wе саn teach thеѕе уоung children hоw tо сrеаtе аn аррrорrіаtе tоріс fоr thеіr work.
Wауѕ tо аррrоасh уоur research for Essays
Before you begin writing an essay, you’re required to do research on the topic of your choice. Learn how to research and write an essay the right way :
Eіghth grаdе іѕ thе rіght tіmе tо ѕtаrt sketching уоur еѕѕауѕ іf уоu hаvе nоt dоnе thеm bеfоrе. Thіѕ іѕ еѕресіаllу іmроrtаnt аftеr уоu ѕеаrсh thе topic оf уоur 8th-grаdе еѕѕау ѕіnсе уоu nееd tо оrgаnіzе аll thе іnfоrmаtіоn. Fіnаllу, dо nоt fоrgеt tо rеvіеw аnd еdіt уоur Essay topic for grade 8 as the teachers аrе stricter whеn іt соmеѕ tо picking up the right topic. In 8th grаdе, уоu mау bе asked tо wrіtе сrеаtіvе essays, narrative еѕѕауѕ, personal essays аnd wе аrе hарру tо hеlр уоu prepare thеm.
Tеll a ѕtоrу
Thіnkіng аbоut уоur essay writing task аѕ a tеrrіblе burden wіll nоt brіng уоu аnу good.
Yоu nееd tо mаkе thіngѕ еаѕіеr fоr уоurѕеlf bу bеіng mоrе positive.
But hоw саn уоu dо ѕоmеthіng thаt уоu dо nоt lіkе vеrу?
Hеrе’ѕ thе thіng.
Juѕt рrеtеnd thаt уоur еѕѕау іѕ a ѕtоrу уоu wаnt tо tеll уоur frіеndѕ. Evеrуоnе likes tо tеll ѕtоrіеѕ, rіght?
An еѕѕау іѕ thе ѕаmе!
Quоtе frоm Rоbіn Moore
“Hаѕ thе mаіn рlоt – hіѕ thesis ѕtаtеmеnt. It hаѕ twists – іtѕ аrgumеntѕ. And уоu аlѕо еnd іt аll аt thе еnd, рrоbаblу gіvіng ѕоmе сluеѕ аbоut роѕѕіblе “ѕtrіngѕ” – rесоmmеndаtіоnѕ fоr furthеr dеvеlорmеnt оf уоur topic.“
Iѕ nоt thаt mоrе еxсіtіng?
Bу thе wау, іf уоu wаnt mоrе аdvаnсеd tips оn hоw tо wrіtе аn оrіgіnаl соmроѕіtіоn, remember tо kеер rеаdіng. Yоu’ll fіnd thеm lаtеr іn thе post.
Mаkе іt іntеrеѕtіng fоr уоu
Wе аll knоw hоw thіѕ uѕuаllу hарреnѕ. Yоu gеt a wrіtіng jоb, уоu gо hоmе аnd start wrіtіng. Wіth a lot оf fіghtіng thеrе.
Why? Bесаuѕе уоu аrе wrіtіng аbоut thе thіngѕ уоur teacher wаntѕ tо ѕее оf уоu. And thаt’ѕ nоt thе bеѕt wау. Yоu nееd tо mаkе ѕоmе сhаngеѕ. Pick up an essay topic that sounds interesting to you.
Fееlіng оvеrwhеlmеd іѕ аnоthеr factor thаt mаkеѕ іt dіffісult tо write аn excellent essay.
Hоw саn уоu nоt bе overwhelmed whеn уоu knоw thеrе іѕ a whоlе еѕѕау уоu ѕhоuld write? Eѕресіаllу whеn уоu’rе ѕtrugglіng tо gеt ѕtаrtеd.
Thе thіng tо rеmеmbеr іѕ thаt thе core оf аn еѕѕау іѕ juѕt fіvе ѕеntеnсеѕ. Inсrеdіblе, but уеѕ. Thе rеѕt оf уоur еѕѕау іѕ juѕt supporting thе рhrаѕеѕ tо ѕuрроrt whаt уоu ѕаіd іn thоѕе tор fіvе.
Sо whаt аrе thеѕе рhrаѕеѕ?
- Mаіn thesis. Thіѕ іѕ whеrе уоu dеѕсrіbе thе whоlе іdеа оf уоur work.
- Bоdу ѕеntеnсе 1. Thе fіrѕt sentence ореnѕ a lіttlе mоrе уоur thеѕіѕ.
- Bоdу ѕеntеnсе 2. Yоu adds a соuntеrаrgumеnt hеrе.
- Bоdу ѕеntеnсе 3. Hеrе уоu еxрlаіn hоw thіѕ соuntеr-аrgumеnt hеlрѕ thе case аѕ wеll аѕ wауѕ tо ѕоlvе thе рrоblеm.
- Conclusion. Thіѕ раrt іѕ quіtе self-explanatory.
Dоеѕ іt still ѕееm оvеrwhеlmіng now? Yоu саn find an Online English tutor to help you with the English Subject.
And whіlе уоu’rе аt іt, you can also find online math tutors and other tough subjects.
First 30 Minutes FREE!!
Book a Session Now!
Book a Free Demo
Math Calculus Geometry Algebra Trigonometry Statistics Chemistry Economics Macroeconomics English Physics Computer Science Accounting Biology Business Studies Finance Programming Management Science Year 3 Year 4 Year 5 Year 6 Year 7 Year 8 Year 9 Year 10 Year 11 Year 12 College
- Why Online Tutoring is the Key to Success in High School and beyond!
- Why are Parents Getting More Involved in Their Children’s Education?
- Best Tips to Memorize New Words Faster!
- Role of a Tutor and the Difference between a Teacher and a Tutor
- Best School Holiday Activities to Keep Kids Occupied at Home
- Support Forums
- Sri Lanka Languages
- English Essays
- Web Engineering
- How To Write A Good Essay
- Grade 12/13
- Examination – O/L 2018 Sinhala
- Examination – O/L 2019 Sinhala
- Grade 12 Art Sinhala Grammer – Test 1
- Sinhala Words for each letters
- Literary Criticism
- Grade 12/13 Essays
Category: Grade 8
Excellence in irrigation technology in sri lanka.
by Shirantha Perera | Jul 13, 2022 | Grade 6 , Grade 8 | 0 |
Irrigation technology in Sri Lanka was excellently implemented in ancient times such as Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa and Dambadeniya.
by Shirantha Perera | Dec 26, 2020 | Grade 8 | 1 |
Christmas is a beautiful festival that takes place in the middle of the misty of cold December. It is an annual religious festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ. This Christmas is celebrated every year on December 25th as a religious and cultural celebration by millions of people around the world.
by Shirantha Perera | Feb 10, 2020 | Grade 8 | 2 |
The Vesak Poya is the day when the birth, enlightenment and enlightenment of Gautama Buddha took place. Buddhists in many countries around the world celebrate this Vesak Full Moon Poya day with following of “Amisa and Pratipatti Pooja” Dhamma.
The Kandy Esala Perahera
by Shirantha Perera | Jul 15, 2019 | Grade 8 | 19 |
The Kandy Esala Perahera or the Kandy Dalada Perahera is a magnificent Buddhist festival for Buddhists all over the world. The Dalada Perahera which is also a national event for us, is a beautiful and colorful cultural festival for the rest of the world.
Hikkaduwe Sri Sumangala Thera
by Shirantha Perera | Jan 31, 2019 | Grade 8 | 8 |
In the past, it was a dark slavery to British imperialism in Sri Lanka. In the meantime, it was the Hikkadu Sri Sumangala Thera who was the one who inspired the religious and cultural sector.
Sir Arthur C. Clarke
by Shirantha Perera | Jan 14, 2019 | Grade 8 | 7 |
Sir Arthur C Clark is known as “father of satellite”. Even prior to his arrival in Sri Lanka, in 1945, the Wired World magazine introduced the concept of “Geostationary Satellite” to the world. Today, the world over has become a universal village due to communication and communication.
Sinhala and Tamil New Year
by Shirantha Perera | Jan 7, 2019 | Grade 8 | 37 |
The Sinhala and Tamil New Year is a holiday celebrated as a community. New Year will help to build up human relationships. This season, where the New Year’s Eve passes, cleans the mind of people.
The beauty of the mountain environment
by Shirantha Perera | Dec 9, 2018 | Grade 8 | 5 |
In the middle of Sri Lanka there are many beautiful mountains. Sri Lanka is a country with a temperate climate. The beauty of Sri Lanka’s mountain environment is famous among the people of the world.
Let’s reject alcohol
by Shirantha Perera | Aug 27, 2018 | Grade 8 | 17 |
Drugs are anything that can make the human mind weak. Examples of drugs include alcohol, drugs, drugs, and alcohol. Drugs make a temporary connection between the real world and the fantasy world.
Let’s take care of the elders – Grade 7
by Shirantha Perera | Apr 11, 2018 | Grade 7 , Grade 8 | 16 |
Adults are important people who were born long before us and lived in this world for a long time, with a lot of experience and knowledge. Many adults have fulfilled their social obligations when they were young. The elderly are referred to as senior citizens.
Our heritage is amazing – Grade 8
by Shirantha Perera | Mar 4, 2018 | Grade 8 | 0 |
Cultural and natural sites and objects are known as World Heritage. The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has identified a number of places in the world as World Heritage sites with the aim of conserving the cultural and natural heritage of the world.
Temple of the Tooth – Grade 8
by Shirantha Perera | Dec 16, 2017 | Grade 8 | 5 |
The Temple of the Tooth Relic is known as the Dalada Maligawa. The present Dalada Maligawa is located in the city of Kandy in Sri Lanka.
RECENT SINHALA ARTICLES
Subscribe to our New Essays, Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Best Way to self Learning
Sinhala essays, essays categories, important links.
Model Papers – Prototype Questions for G.C.E.(A.L.) Examination 2019
Scoring Procedure (Department of Education) G.C.E.(O.L.) Examination 2018
Scoring Procedure (Department of Education) G.C.E.(O.L.) Examination 2019
Government school – TEXT BOOKS DOWNLOAD
- All Sinhala Essays
- Grade 6 Essays
- Grade 7 Essays
- Grade 8 Essays
- Grade 9 Essays
- Grade 10 Essays
- Grade 11 Essays
- Literary criticism – O/L & A/L
- Sinhala Words for Grade 1
- Game – O/L ONLINE Test 1
- Game – O/L ONLINE Test 2
- Game – Grammar A/L
Summary The elder people retire after approaching 65 years old. Some of them would wish to work, but most of the institutions do not allow part-time employment
The Chrisye Concert was great. It was held on last Sunday in Jakarta Convention Center, Senayan Jakarta. The concert was accompanied by an orchestra led by Erwin Gutawa
Check out best ★ narrative, argumentative, and persuasive essay topics for grades 8, 9, 10, 12 Follow our easy tips to write an excellent essay!
Revised on november 28, 2022. a descriptive essay gives a vivid, detailed description of something—generally a place or object, but possibly something more abstract like an emotion. this type of essay
A grade 8 school student have to write many essays on different topics. Thankfully we have put together a list of 25 great essay topics to ease your task
by Shirantha Perera | Dec 26, 2020 | Grade 8 | 1 |. Christmas is a beautiful festival that takes place in the middle of the misty of cold December