Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print From only $2.20
Free Math Worksheets
Printable math worksheets from k5 learning.
Our free math worksheets cover the full range of elementary school math skills from numbers and counting through fractions, decimals, word problems and more. All worksheets are printable files with answers on the 2nd page.
Math worksheets by grade:
Math worksheets by topic:.
Sample Math Worksheet
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
Test your math skills! Ace that test! See how far you can get! You can view them on-screen, and then print them, with or without answers.
Every worksheet has thousands of variations, so you need never run out of practice material.
Choose your Subject !
* Note: the worksheet variation number is not printed with the worksheet on purpose so others cannot simply look up the answers. If you want the answers, either bookmark the worksheet or print the answers straight away.
Also! Our forum members have put together a collection of Math Exercises .
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
Khan Academy Blog
Free Math Worksheets — Over 100k free practice problems on Khan Academy
Looking for free math worksheets.
You’ve found something even better!
That’s because Khan Academy has over 100,000 free practice questions. And they’re even better than traditional math worksheets – more instantaneous, more interactive, and more fun!
Just choose your grade level or topic to get access to 100% free practice questions:
Kindergarten, basic geometry, pre-algebra, algebra basics, high school geometry.
Statistics and probability
High school statistics, ap®︎/college statistics, precalculus, differential calculus, integral calculus, ap®︎/college calculus ab, ap®︎/college calculus bc, multivariable calculus, differential equations, linear algebra.
- Addition and subtraction
- Place value (tens and hundreds)
- Addition and subtraction within 20
- Addition and subtraction within 100
- Addition and subtraction within 1000
- Measurement and data
- Counting and place value
- Measurement and geometry
- Place value
- Measurement, data, and geometry
- Add and subtract within 20
- Add and subtract within 100
- Add and subtract within 1,000
- Money and time
- Intro to multiplication
- 1-digit multiplication
- Addition, subtraction, and estimation
- Intro to division
- Understand fractions
- Equivalent fractions and comparing fractions
- More with multiplication and division
- Arithmetic patterns and problem solving
- Represent and interpret data
- Multiply by 1-digit numbers
- Multiply by 2-digit numbers
- Factors, multiples and patterns
- Add and subtract fractions
- Multiply fractions
- Understand decimals
- Plane figures
- Measuring angles
- Area and perimeter
- Units of measurement
- Decimal place value
- Add decimals
- Subtract decimals
- Multi-digit multiplication and division
- Divide fractions
- Multiply decimals
- Divide decimals
- Powers of ten
- Coordinate plane
- Algebraic thinking
- Converting units of measure
- Properties of shapes
- Ratios, rates, & percentages
- Arithmetic operations
- Negative numbers
- Properties of numbers
- Variables & expressions
- Equations & inequalities introduction
- Data and statistics
- Negative numbers: addition and subtraction
- Negative numbers: multiplication and division
- Fractions, decimals, & percentages
- Rates & proportional relationships
- Expressions, equations, & inequalities
- Numbers and operations
- Solving equations with one unknown
- Linear equations and functions
- Systems of equations
- Geometric transformations
- Data and modeling
- Volume and surface area
- Pythagorean theorem
- Transformations, congruence, and similarity
- Arithmetic properties
- Factors and multiples
- Reading and interpreting data
- Negative numbers and coordinate plane
- Ratios, rates, proportions
- Equations, expressions, and inequalities
- Exponents, radicals, and scientific notation
- Algebraic expressions
- Linear equations and inequalities
- Graphing lines and slope
- Expressions with exponents
- Quadratics and polynomials
- Equations and geometry
- Algebra foundations
- Solving equations & inequalities
- Working with units
- Linear equations & graphs
- Forms of linear equations
- Inequalities (systems & graphs)
- Absolute value & piecewise functions
- Exponents & radicals
- Exponential growth & decay
- Quadratics: Multiplying & factoring
- Quadratic functions & equations
- Irrational numbers
- Performing transformations
- Transformation properties and proofs
- Right triangles & trigonometry
- Non-right triangles & trigonometry (Advanced)
- Analytic geometry
- Conic sections
- Solid geometry
- Polynomial arithmetic
- Complex numbers
- Polynomial factorization
- Polynomial division
- Polynomial graphs
- Rational exponents and radicals
- Exponential models
- Transformations of functions
- Rational functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Non-right triangles & trigonometry
- Trigonometric equations and identities
- Analyzing categorical data
- Displaying and comparing quantitative data
- Summarizing quantitative data
- Modeling data distributions
- Exploring bivariate numerical data
- Study design
- Counting, permutations, and combinations
- Random variables
- Sampling distributions
- Confidence intervals
- Significance tests (hypothesis testing)
- Two-sample inference for the difference between groups
- Inference for categorical data (chi-square tests)
- Advanced regression (inference and transforming)
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Data distributions
- Two-way tables
- Binomial probability
- Normal distributions
- Displaying and describing quantitative data
- Inference comparing two groups or populations
- Chi-square tests for categorical data
- More on regression
- Prepare for the 2020 AP®︎ Statistics Exam
- AP®︎ Statistics Standards mappings
- Composite functions
- Probability and combinatorics
- Limits and continuity
- Derivatives: definition and basic rules
- Derivatives: chain rule and other advanced topics
- Applications of derivatives
- Analyzing functions
- Parametric equations, polar coordinates, and vector-valued functions
- Applications of integrals
- Differentiation: definition and basic derivative rules
- Differentiation: composite, implicit, and inverse functions
- Contextual applications of differentiation
- Applying derivatives to analyze functions
- Integration and accumulation of change
- Applications of integration
- AP Calculus AB solved free response questions from past exams
- AP®︎ Calculus AB Standards mappings
- Infinite sequences and series
- AP Calculus BC solved exams
- AP®︎ Calculus BC Standards mappings
- Integrals review
- Integration techniques
- Thinking about multivariable functions
- Derivatives of multivariable functions
- Applications of multivariable derivatives
- Integrating multivariable functions
- Green’s, Stokes’, and the divergence theorems
- First order differential equations
- Second order linear equations
- Laplace transform
- Vectors and spaces
- Matrix transformations
- Alternate coordinate systems (bases)
Frequently Asked Questions about Khan Academy and Math Worksheets
Why is khan academy even better than traditional math worksheets.
Khan Academy’s 100,000+ free practice questions give instant feedback, don’t need to be graded, and don’t require a printer.
What do Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets look like?
Here’s an example:
What are teachers saying about Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets?
“My students love Khan Academy because they can immediately learn from their mistakes, unlike traditional worksheets.”
Is Khan Academy free?
Khan Academy’s practice questions are 100% free—with no ads or subscriptions.
What do Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets cover?
Our 100,000+ practice questions cover every math topic from arithmetic to calculus, as well as ELA, Science, Social Studies, and more.
Is Khan Academy a company?
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education to anyone, anywhere.
Want to get even more out of Khan Academy?
Then be sure to check out our teacher tools . They’ll help you assign the perfect practice for each student from our full math curriculum and track your students’ progress across the year. Plus, they’re also 100% free — with no subscriptions and no ads.
- Number charts
- Skip Counting
- Place Value
- Number Lines
- Word Problems
- Comparing Numbers
- Ordering Numbers
- Odd and Even
- Prime and Composite
- Roman Numerals
- Ordinal Numbers
- In and Out Boxes
- Number System Conversions
- More Number Sense Worksheets
- Size Comparison
- Measuring Length
- Metric Unit Conversion
- Customary Unit Conversion
- More Measurement Worksheets
- Writing Checks
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Tally Marks
- Mean, Median, Mode, Range
- Mean Absolute Deviation
- Stem-and-leaf Plot
- Box-and-whisker Plot
- Permutation and Combination
- Venn Diagram
- More Statistics Worksheets
- Shapes - 2D
- Shapes - 3D
- Lines, Rays and Line Segments
- Points, Lines and Planes
- Ordered Pairs
- Midpoint Formula
- Distance Formula
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Scale Factor
- Surface Area
- Pythagorean Theorem
- More Geometry Worksheets
- Converting between Fractions and Decimals
- Significant Figures
- Convert between Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- Direct and Inverse Variation
- Order of Operations
- Squaring Numbers
- Square Roots
- Scientific Notations
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Absolute Value
- More Pre-Algebra Worksheets
- Translating Algebraic Phrases
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Identities
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Sequence and Series
- Complex Numbers
- More Algebra Worksheets
- English Language Arts
- Summer Review Packets
- Social Studies
- Holidays and Events
- Worksheets >
Printable Math Worksheets
Build foundational skills and conceptual knowledge with this enormous collection of printable math worksheets drafted for students of elementary school, middle school and high school. Aligned with the CCSS, the practice worksheets cover all the key math topics like number sense, measurement, statistics, geometry, pre-algebra and algebra. Packed here are workbooks for grades k-8, teaching resources and high school worksheets with accurate answer keys and free sample printables.
Select the Grade
The number sense worksheets familiarize kids with basic math operations and help them comprehend place values and types of numbers like odd, even, prime, composite and more.
Number Sense Worksheets
Equip kids with this set of measurement worksheets to help them identify the attributes of length, time, weight and capacity. Learn to compare sizes, read clocks, and calculate money as well.
The statistics worksheets help organize data into meaningful graphs like bar, pie, line and pictographs. Find the mean, median, mode, range and MAD and learn permutation and combination.
Geometry worksheets help identify 2D and 3D shapes, rays, lines and line segments. Determine the area and perimeter of rectangles and polygons. Find surface area, volume, angles and more.
Prep-up with pre-algebra worksheets on fractions, decimals, integers, ratio, proportion, GCF and LCM, exponents and radicals. Comprehend speed, absolute values and more.
The algebra worksheets provide practice in translating, evaluating and simplifying algebraic expressions. Learn polynomials and solve linear and quadratic equations, to mention a few.
Get the know-how of trigonometry with charts and hands-on practice exercises on quadrants and angles, the 6 trigonometric ratios, unit circles, trigonometric identities and more!
Get a vivid picture of differentiation and integration with the calculus worksheets. Know more about derivatives based on power, product and quotient rules, exponents, definite integrals and more.
Navigate through these math workbook compilations classified grade-wise based on the Common Core State Standards, featuring all key topics for children of preschool through grade 8.
Recently Added Math Worksheets
Subtracting 2-Digit Numbers
How good are your skills at subtracting two-digit numbers? It's time you upshifted! Get into the high gear with our all-new subtraction within 100 worksheets that present abundant practice problems, real-life word problems, enthralling riddles, and more!
Evaluating Expressions with Parentheses
The key to evaluating expressions with parentheses is to first perform operations inside parentheses and brackets. What you do next is multiply and divide from left to right. Up next, you add and subtract from left to right. That’s the order of operations.
Types of Fractions
Wonder what the types of fractions are? Well, a proper fraction is where the numerator is less than the denominator, and an improper is where the converse applies. A unit fraction is one part of a whole. And there are a few more! Delve in and explore the various types of fractions.
Surface Area of Triangular Prisms
A prism is called a triangular prism if it has 3 rectangular faces and 2 parallel triangular bases. The surface area of a triangular prism is not as big of a deal as it sounds to be or you’re afraid it is — it’s nothing but the amount of space on the outside.
Most Popular Elementary School Worksheets
Place Value Activities
Kindle a love for math with engaging place value activities like color the caterpillar, cut and glue activities involving blocks, jigsaw puzzles, railroad cars and much more!
Addition Word Problems Worksheets
Connect math concepts to real-life scenarios with this bundle of addition word problems that involve single-digit, two-digit, three-digit addition, and the addition of large numbers.
Subtraction Across Zeros Worksheets
Master the tricky technique of regrouping with 2, 3, 4 and 5-digit numbers featured in this package of practice worksheets on subtraction across zeros.
Perimeter of Quadrilaterals Worksheets
Calculate the perimeter of quadrilaterals, comprehend the congruent properties of quadrilaterals, and solve algebraic expressions with this batch of perimeter worksheets.
Most Popular Middle School Worksheets
Area of Trapezoids Worksheets
The area of a trapezoid printables comprise adequate exercises with dimensions involving decimals, fractions and integers, learn unit conversions as well.
Constant of Proportionality Worksheets
The constant of proportionality worksheets comprise ample exercises involving graphs, tables and equations to find the constant of proportionality.
Significant Figures Worksheets
Record your answers to the correct number of significant digits with this astounding variety of significant figures worksheets using the significant figure rules.
Mean Absolute Deviation Worksheets
The MAD worksheets here essentially deal with finding the mean absolute deviation of data sets up to 6 and up to 10, compare data sets and solve word problems too.
Most Popular High School Worksheets
Scale Factor - Area and Perimeter Worksheets
This unit of scale factor of similar figures worksheets helps comprehend how scale factor impacts side lengths, perimeters and areas of similar shapes.
Quadratic Functions Worksheets
The learning objectives here are to evaluate quadratic functions, write the quadratic function in different forms, complete function tables to mention a few.
Arithmetic Sequence Worksheets
Gain immense practice in finding the arithmetic sequence, identify the first term, common difference and number of terms; learn the recursive formula and much more!
Degrees and Radians Worksheets
This multitude of degrees and radians printable worksheets provide ample skills in the conversion of degrees to radians and vice-versa.
Become a Member
Copyright © 2023 - Math Worksheets 4 Kids
Math Worksheets - Free Weekly PDF Printables
Your kids from Kindergarten up through sixth grade will love using these math worksheets. New math workbooks are generated each week to make learning in the classroom fun. Word problems are emphasized for a deeper understanding of how math works, along with reinforcing basic math facts. The enrichment math pages will easily complement your existing math program and can be used every week to build the children's math skills and problem-solving strategies. Print as many of these math worksheets as you need to use in the classroom, at home, or at a tutoring center.